IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Big bug

dev3

today I came to know the problem is still there. This is what it looks like.(See attachments):cry::cry::cry:

Just hope it isn't there in asc v7.1

This problem goes only when I change the icons twice and then go to desktop and open monitor.exe again. Quite time taking to get this solution. But if this happens every time. It'll be unmanageable for some users. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Your CPU use is 100% and lot of RAM is used.

You have to look in programs on your PC which consume a lot of power.

yes that was because when I had taken the screenshot(1st one), I took it before all the startup items had loaded

BTW this thing didn't change even when the cpu usage came to 3% and ram to 28%(when I took screenshot of monitor.exe)

This error as of now can only be checked if the icons for pc health are changed thrice and back to normal

I've removed some programs and files, deleted all gadgets and still this is there. although I've got the solution but doing this repeatedly is timetaking

Your CPU use is 100% and lot of RAM is used.

You have to look in programs on your PC which consume a lot of power.

Depends on your computer's CPU power and how much of the CPU is being used by other programs. For example: On my older Dell 570s with an AMD Athon processor ASC 7 uses a good deal of the CPU power and memory. However on my not so old Dell 660s with an Intel i5 CPU ASC 7 barely makes a dent in the RAM usage and has minimal system impact when it is run.

Memory usage in general is also better in W8 than W7 and even better in W8.1 than W8.:-)

avast!. You use avast!. I used to use avast! but due to numerous update installation and security problems along with the obnoxious hate of iObit by their evangelists :twisted: I switched to another anti-malware program.

Avast also caused some problems on xp but after I put win7 no problems now with it. And for the cpu usage when it was 100% maybe that caused but why did that happen today with cpu usage 4% ram25%

• 1 month later...

my thoughts

Hi Dev,

from that screenshot,

It WILL show as that,

Why because your still trying to connect to to internet, your wireless icon is showing as trying to connect,

ergo ASC is trying to connect/update, once your connected then all goes green

Roy:grin:

As far as the problem is concerned tray, taskbar and monitor show different pc health statuses. ASC shows a different one. And this is the cause of confusion. And for the connection to internet I don't remain connected all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived