IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7

itobe

Hi Octavian

If you feel more secure and more at home with Eset than with the Bitdefender antivirus in ASCU, I think that I would uninstall ASCU and only use Eset + the ASC without the added antivirus .

On the other hand you may follow Scannan's advice and only run ASCU in compability mode and place the program in the white list in Eset.

That way you have the opportunity to close down Eset and run the antivirus part of ASCU once in a while to check if Eset is doing a good job.

Cheers

solbjerg

In my case what is recommended to do?

To uninstall Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 or to ignore notice from Eset.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Advanced System Care Ultimate from first version and I like very much, it is the best All-In-One solution, I have some improvements for next version of Advanced system Care Ultimate.

At Next Advanced system Care Ultimate would be nice if will be changed graphical display from Antivirus section. In Antivirus section (from main window) actual are 3 compartments (Quick Scan, Full Scan, Custom Scan), I suggest in next version Antivirus section to have 4 compartments: Scan (include scans), Protect (Include protection features and quarantine) Update (Include Database and Program updates and database information) Cloud (Include Iobit Cloud, statistics of malware, file system monitoring, logs, etc).

I think that would be very interesting if this changes will be applied to Antivirus section.

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ASC ultimate 7 really is the best computer cleaning/virus software I have ever seen. Also you can count on me I'll share it with my friends and family. I only have one small problem with it because it screws up my windows 8.1 apps. If you are interested in helping me with that check out my post.