IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7

itobe

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know eno,it is just so frustrating when it fails. :-(

-Cowboy

You should try reducing the number of applications cause your desktop is full. This will definitely cause hanging of pc.

Try reducing the number of apps.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Tips for ASCU 7

*Quick Scan must scan a Registry positions like (HKEY_ROOT,HKEY_Local_Machine,and little more)

*When i want to unistall the ASCU 7 must has what i remove, if you don't understand let me explain if i press the Smart Defrag the program installed auto when i want to remove the ASCU or ASC 7 must have a menu to choose what i want to remove with checkbox's like Iobit Unistaller , Malware Fighter , Driver Booster and etc.

Quick Scan Tested on Win XP

the other looks smoothly and good :)

Thanks,

Belos

*Quick Scan must scan a Registry positions like (HKEY_ROOT,HKEY_Local_Machine,and little more)

*When i want to unistall the ASCU 7 must has what i remove, if you don't understand let me explain if i press the Smart Defrag the program installed auto when i want to remove the ASCU or ASC 7 must have a menu to choose what i want to remove with checkbox's like Iobit Unistaller , Malware Fighter , Driver Booster and etc.

Quick Scan Tested on Win XP

the other looks smoothly and good :)

Thanks,

Belos

Good ideas. :smile:

@dev3!

You should try reducing the number of applications cause your desktop is full. This will definitely cause hanging of pc.

Try reducing the number of apps.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Maybe so dev,but I have 12Gigs of Ram plus Readyboost running on a thumb drive (16Gigs) that windows uses all but 100 Megs (per Windows request).

You are still probably right about running programs, but I need to think about some things...I roam the Mideast,especially Iran and Syria (a lot since Assad gasses his own people).

I appreciate your advice,maybe I will look at disabling some services as well. :idea:

-Cowboy

Maybe so dev,but I have 12Gigs of Ram plus Readyboost running on a thumb drive (16Gigs) that windows uses all but 100 Megs (per Windows request).

You are still probably right about running programs, but I need to think about some things...I roam the Mideast,especially Iran and Syria (a lot since Assad gasses his own people).

I appreciate your advice,maybe I will look at disabling some services as well. :idea:

-Cowboy

Windows x64 support 4gb of ram and x86 win will support 8gb and more i think so if you have 12gb of ram 8gb is not used ;)

~USA mind war don't trust anyone even those called herself anon!!! learn history because you must now ;)

Ram

Windows x64 support 4gb of ram and x86 win will support 8gb and more i think so if you have 12gb of ram 8gb is not used ;)

~USA mind war don't trust anyone even those called herself anon!!! learn history because you must now ;)

I run Windows 7 64bit Belos,some of my stuff is is my profile if you look.I still need to update some stuff though. Oh,and I multi-task a lot.Don't you worry about my Ram,it is well used,you can't have enough! :grin:

-Cowboy

Idea

Y'know, the more I think about it the more I am convinced that the 'Check Disk' for Errors should be removed from the general scan and put in the Toolbox as a 'Check Disk' ie.Run ckdsk.exe.

It would shorten the time of the General scan considerably.

Cowboy

Y'know, the more I think about it the more I am convinced that the 'Check Disk' for Errors should be removed from the general scan and put in the Toolbox as a 'Check Disk' ie.Run ckdsk.exe.

It would shorten the time of the General scan considerably.

Cowboy

I think it shouldn't be removed as this way more areas could be scanned. BTW whatever you do you'll need a restart of pc any way after disk checking.

I find that the auto shutdown will not work with windows 8.1 in ASC7.

The OS will always go in to sleep mode first when doing any maintenance work with ASC7 over night, when I get up next morning the OS has gone into sleep mode and the ASC7 gives you an error, claiming that something has gone wrong with in ASC7, What has happened is that windows 8.1 has stopped ASC7 from finishing it job in midstream. :roll:

Ah So!

Hi guys,

It is already in Toolbox as Disk Doctor.

You can always untick the checkbox for Check Disk before a Scan or Skip it during a Scan.

Auto Care doesn't scan for Check Disk anyway.

Cheers.

Thanks a bunch eno...For me I will 'untick' Check Disk during general scans (daily) and run Disk Doctor when I will be away from the comp awhile. :grin:

-Cowboy

There is a big issue.

ASCU doesn't have any pro edition then why in ASCU activation dialog does it say to activate all features of of ASC Pro edition. Too confusing

Hi Dev3,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the issue you mentioned, please send us the related screenshots and then we can make improvements.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I find that the auto shutdown will not work with windows 8.1 in ASC7.

The OS will always go in to sleep mode first when doing any maintenance work with ASC7 over night, when I get up next morning the OS has gone into sleep mode and the ASC7 gives you an error, claiming that something has gone wrong with in ASC7, What has happened is that windows 8.1 has stopped ASC7 from finishing it job in midstream. :roll:

Hi j_maybury,

To look into the issue, please send us the related screenshots.

Besides, please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Screenshot

Hi Dev3,

For the issue you mentioned, please send us the related screenshots and then we can make improvements.

ASCU doesn't have different pro version, right.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13197&stc=1&d=1385545174