IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 Beta1 (7.0.0.438) is released! (Updated to 7.0.440)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11794&stc=1&d=1370429636 Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 Beta1 (7.0.0.438) is released. (Updated to 7.0.0.440) *Bug fix

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc-ultimate-setup-beta1.0.exe (7.0.0.438) Size: 77719 KB) (Updated asc-ultimate-setup-beta.exe Size: 60406 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe (size : - KB) (Application File version: 7.0.0.438) (Updated to 7.0.0.440 Size: 4625 KB)

What' New:

Security:

+ Added Support for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and IE 11.

+ New anti-virus engine - Higher detection rate for maximum PC protection

+ New UI - Simple and cool UI for much easier and better use

+ New Real-time Protector - Protect your PC against malware in real time.

+ New Homepage Protection - Protect homepage and default search engine from malicious modification.

+ New Surfing Protection - Support real-time database update and Parent Control.

+ Improved Real-time Protection - Added registration in Windows security center.

+ Improved Schedule Scan - Support schedule antivirus scan for both Quick Scan and Full Scan

+ Expanded Malware Database - Better protection against latest malware threats.

Performance:

+ New Program Deactivator - Intelligently retrieve more system resource.

+ New Skip-UAC Function - Faster and easier loading of programs.

+ Improved Toolbox - New Driver Booster to update outdated drivers, Uninstaller 3 to remove plug-ins & apps, and more.

+ Improved Registry Fix & Vulnerability Fix - Faster scan and more stable performance.

+ Improved Junk File Clean - Fully support the clean of Windows 8 Metro app cache.

+ Improved Privacy Sweep - Enhance the privacy cleaning of latest apps and browsers.

+ Expanded Malware Database - Better protection against latest malware threats.

+ Enhanced Cloned Files Scanner - Support removing duplicated files in one click.

• SystemCare Ultimate 7 incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability.

• Based on #1 ranked BitDefender antivirus technology and IObit anti-malware engine, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability. It provides protection against all kinds of security threats, system slowdown, freeze and crash without slowing down your system.

• Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 is compatible with other security software, and it includes all features of ASC PRO. Users who uninstall Advanced SystemCare PRO during Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 trial can easily revert to ASC PRO at any time.

Cheers.

Restart option

Since i knew ASC, i always missed an Option to restart the Computer after a scan (antivirus and care). If there is a reasen for this behavior, i would like to know.

If i Service more Computers, it would be one way less per Maschine. :)

Anti Malware

Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 has compatible mode so it is safe and can be used with any other antivirus. ASCU 7 is better to use with other antivirus to ensure maximum protection.

ASCU 7 must have guards, like the Iobit Malware Fighter to be a powerful anti-malware.

Definitions Issue

In the past two days I have had ASC Ultimate7 Beta,I have manually updated the definitions file a half dozen times or more.My setting is for 'Automatic Updates', but it simply does not work! :evil:

Definition updates should be 'pushed' out as soon as the definitions are ready.

Please don't tell me 'Automatic' means every 24hours.That would make ALL users vulnerable. My specialty is multi-tiered Security,Security,and testing Security software.

The 'Bad Boys' are much better than you think!! :lol:

-Cowboy

BTW,how come all the mentioned contributors in ASC 7 are not in this Ultimate7 Beta? Everything but the AV they played a big part!!

They still haven't fix Advanced SystemCare Ultimate' fat window size(default) since the last beta I tried. Not everyone's PC screen is fat! :evil:

Can't see the bottom of it's window including the quick settings' window.

Hi Orange,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please send us the related screenshot to show " Can't see the bottom of it's window including the quick settings' window.". Then we can understand the situation you mentioned better. By the way, what is the size of your PC?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi DragonSlayer,

To look into the issue about the real-time protection, please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi dv8cowboy and dev3,

Thanks for your reply.

For the update issue you mentioned, please do not update manually. Then you will be updated automatically in 24 hours. Please have a try and let us know the results.

@ dev3, as Octavian said Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 has compatible mode so it is safe and can be used with any other antivirus. So please do not worry. Looking forward you suggestions and feedbacks for Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 beta1.:wink:

@Cicely!

Hi dv8cowboy and dev3,

Thanks for your reply.

For the update issue you mentioned, please do not update manually. Then you will be updated automatically in 24 hours. Please have a try and let us know the results.

@ dev3, as Octavian said Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 has compatible mode so it is safe and can be used with any other antivirus. So please do not worry. Looking forward you suggestions and feedbacks for Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 beta1.:wink:

That is my main point Cicely! 24 hour updates are dangerous as they leave a big gap for the bad boys...we need a 'push' as soon as definitions are available. Do you see my point? This is an area I am quite knowledgeable about.

-Cowboy

Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 has compatible mode so it is safe and can be used with any other antivirus. ASCU 7 is better to use with other antivirus to ensure maximum protection.

ASCU 7 must have guards, like the Iobit Malware Fighter to be a powerful anti-malware.

ok i'll try it, but I heard its not good to have more than one antivirus. BTW can I keep ASC with ASCU together for if any error is there in ascu. I'm having my other ASC for the purpose.

Ascu

Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 should have Personal Data Filter(

Prevents critical data (such as anything even resembling your social security number) from ever leaving your computer).

Advanced System Care Ultimate should have several guards to improve anti-malware protection.(Web Guard, Block Malicious Websites,Block Pop-up Ads)

SafePay (Keeps hackers at bay by automatically opening all your online banking pages in a separate, secure browser, and keeps all necessary credentials safe and within your reach.)

Hi dv8cowboy and Octavian,

@ dv8cowboy, actually, the database of ASC Ultimate usually updates every 6 hours. And we always update the database asap. Please do not worry.

@Octavian, thanks for your suggestions. I will report them to our product team for consideration.

My dear friends, welcome more your suggestions. Cheers. :wink:

I found a bug.

When i turn on real-time protection it shows that protection is on but programm's tray writes "Real-Time Protectio: Off"

Picture:

Is the bug still there in your pc? I don't think its there as I didn't have this issue

Hi Orange,

Could you please send us the related screenshot to show " Can't see the bottom of it's window including the quick settings' window.". Then we can understand the situation you mentioned better. By the way, what is the size of your PC?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate Beta's window size is okay with the big laptop that I always used to play the latest games, however, my Netbook that I used at school is not receiving the same easy navigating care and safety it deserves :cry: why? because the eclipse(asc's window size) takes up a lot of space in my screen.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ayunvq7hgtdr7ma/Dell+Latitude+2110.png

Ascu

Action Center should be removed, not needed. The user decides itself what IObit products needs but Action Center requires users to install almost all products.

To be stronger should be added:File Encryption; Secure Keyboard (protection against keyloggers); Anti-Ransomware protection (detect all types of Ransomware); Backup;

Easy, centralised security management of multiple PCs from a single PC (Manage security of multiple PCs in your home. From one Pc you can easily view and control all security tasks including running scans, updates ,backup, fixing security issues and more) Password Manager, Home Network Control, simplifies management tasks across multiple PCs.Anti-Banner.

System Tray Icon bug continues!!!

@ dev3,

Unfortunately, the bug about the system tray icon giving different information about the Real-time protection exists in ASCU 7.0.0.440.

Strangely enough, the bug was not there in the previous version 7.0.0.38 in the same laptop !!!!

Also, together with that bug, Windows Action Center warns for virus protection.

I do join you for the size of ASCU7, it is disturbingly BIG even at 1280x800 resolution.

@Octavian,

The Action Center is discussed many times and IObit decided for the option of hiding it with changing the wording also. I think that was fair enough and no need for a further action.

Cheers.

Using SystemCare Ultimate 6 Pro that I just renewed two months ago. If I try version 7 will it recognize my key when it will be no longer beta? Could you include newer version of Driver Booster and would also include Malware Fighter since the name Ultimate, for me, also means complete protection. The firewall by Windows seems ok so that's why you dont include it also... is Windows Defender as good as Malware Fighter.. just curious.

Using SystemCare Ultimate 6 Pro that I just renewed two months ago. If I try version 7 will it recognize my key when it will be no longer beta? ... is Windows Defender as good as Malware Fighter.. just curious.

Hi jpic,

Yes, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 will recognize your ASCU 6 key.

FYI, there is no free version of ASCU, and there is a trial period before buying, so you can think that it all are Pro.

As a result, there is NO Pro prefix/sufix word in the name of it.

... is Windows Defender as good as Malware Fighter.. just curious.

Why don't you try IMF 2.2 and see yourself the potential of IMF.

Please note that there are Free and Pro versions of IMF. Also note that native MSE has also virus protection.

Cheers.

Archived