IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Firewall (App Blocker)

SphinxRA

Are there any plans to include a firewall in Malware Fighter? or at least make a program to block applications and a realtime monitor if there

are outbound connections made by programs?

I miss "PC Tools Firewall Plus" now on Win10, this is not working sadly (old software, but still number 1 for me), need to know otherwise i

go buy after the license of Malware Fighter gets expired other software package that have firewall/malware included...

Hi SphineRA,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

By the way, we will add Bitdefender Anti-virus Engine in IObit Malware Fighter v4. Hope you will like our new version.

Have a nice day. :-)

Hi SphineRA,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

By the way, we will add Bitdefender Anti-virus Engine in IObit Malware Fighter v4. Hope you will like our new version.

Have a nice day. :-)

Hi Cicely

Are you saying that IMF v4 will become a combined Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus program????

Hi Scannan and SphinxRA ,

IObit Malware Fighter will still focus on anti-malware. Currently, I just know that we will add Bitdefender anti-virus Engine to IMF. One thing is sure that IMF can give our users higher protection. Let's wait for IObit Malware Fighter v4.

I sincerely hope that there will still be an IMF version which will be anti-malware only, as adding an anti-virus will undoubtedly make the program much heavier on system resources. A lot of users prefer to have a standalone dedicated Anti-malware program.

Hi Scannnan,

Please do not worry. Our product team will find the best way to protect our users fully without taking too much resources. Currently, IObit Malware Fighter is on developing. We will try our best to develop the most satisfying program.:-)

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Wow......no offense Sphinx, but I have to ask, what happened to the professional demeanor? Rather than asking Is there an update regarding the possibility of firewall monitoring in IMF, you simply post "well? ! would be nice to know"

Don't get me wrong......I understand your frustration with not receiving a response, but there are better ways of going about it. It's not about what you ask, but HOW you ask it.

Do you honestly believe Iobit is going to realistically be more willing to spend potentially tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars simply for someone who is getting nasty with them who wants firewall monitoring?

Take it from someone who has 30+ yrs experience in the field. IF you have a secure network, a firewall is already in place. If you have ASC and IMF, you're pretty much golden. Purchase ASC 10 Ultimate upon release and you have BitDefender Built In.

Proberly because i am not native English ;) But i understand your point about how to ask, good point but hard for a Dutch person, but you make it more drama then it is with "i believe" and saying "nasty",

i just (and proberly others maybe) want to know this instead of also "someone", and i don't just "take" it from "someone" who is 30+yrs in the field, you are never "golden", nobody is.

Archived