IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10

Hi marcobost,

Sorry for the trouble you encountered. This is the first time we heard of the issue. Hope you can assist us to look into it.

1. From the screenshot, I can see the popup language is Vietnamese. Did you change the language to Vietnamese before? Please confirm.

2. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.

Right for asking Cicely, but I didn't change language, ever. And yes, it is the first time I watched that too.

I generated the file, but for some reason, it failed to be uploaded, both Firefox and Chrome..."endless" working label... If I can send it to you directly, please PM me an email account. Thank you

BTW, do you know that your forum doesn't allow pictures/attacments using Chrome? I remember it is an old never solved issue... to post here I must use Firefox. Not a big issue, but maybe not friendly for users...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi marcobost,

Our engineers looked into the debug file and found Italian language file was occupied. We will fix the issue in ASC 10.2. Please wait a while and update to see if it works.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you, happy you found the issue... my very little contribute to this great app.

Hi renodo500,

About sug. 2.: Sorry I made mistake.....Word and Data Processing does not belong to Registry area.....But it is summary of optimizing PC with all optimization tools by ASC....please look on TOPTENREVIEWS part pc system utilities....

Some chance to improve Word and Data Processing performance, because it has -33,5% worst performance after scanning by ASC? Is some chance to improve it and also keep percentage improving of other optimization areas from TOPTENREVIEWS?

Sorry I do not understand the suggestion well. Do you mean that ASC slows down Word and Data Processing performance after scanning? Can you provide me with the link of the topic from TOPTENREVIEWS?

And what about making Registry Backup and Restore in Main Settings?

Can you elaborate the necessary to backup and restore registry? As you know ASC will back up registry automatically when cleaning registry related items and users can restore registry changes made by ASC in Rescue Center.

About sug. 3.: And what about move Spyware Removal into ASC Antivirus scanning area? And Clean and Optimize tab would be without Spyware Removal

All the features under Speed UP tab are the same as ASC. As daily maintenance, it is good to scan common spyware to keep PC from being affected. If we move this feature into Antivirus Details, the Speed Up features of ASC and ASC Ultimate will have different design. So we do not have a plan to move it to Antivirus Details at present.

About sug. 7: OK...what about new areas to add, that I wrote......and about button Select All in Settings?

We do not have a plan to merge Junk Files Clean and Privacy Sweep items into Unneeded Files Clean as both modules have different features. As some options in Junk Files Clean (like Old Prefetch Data, Menu Order Cache) may cause some inconvenience to users, it is recommended to check every option carefully before selecting them. So we will not add option to scan all areas for scanning with button Select All in Main Settings

About sug. 9.:.In Speed Up tab Hardware Accelerate only installs and opens Driver Booster....what about direct downloading and installing outdated drivers from ASC, not from Driver Booster?

If directly downloading and installing outdated drivers from ASC, we need to add driver database of Driver Booster into ASC, which may increase the size of ASC. You can also see that Driver Booster needs to update driver database frequently, but ASC is a optimization software that does not have frequent updates. It is better to update outdated drivers with Driver Booster as Driver Booster has more features to manage drivers with easier operation.

and what about move Software Updater into Antivirus tab, because outdated software means security holes for system?

Currently, we do not have a plan to move Software Updater. It is also not appropriate to move it to Antivirus tab as Software Updater needs to display more information. We will take it into consideration to improve Software Updater.

About sug. 12.: Other programs like CCleaner runs its additional utilities (like uninstaller, startup manager...etc..) in its UI, so why don´t simplify it?

IObit Uninstaller has more features than uninstaller in Ccleaner. Except uninstalling programs, IObit Uninstaller support to force uninstall, uninstall Windows apps and browser plug-ins to satisfy more users' needs. About Startup Manager, we integrate startup optimization under Clean & Optimize

About sug. 13.: What about make Autodefrag new files in real-time into ASC LiveCare?

It is not necessary to autodefrag new files as system will find continuous space to save the new created files and avoid generating fragments. It is OK to auto defrag disks in a fixed frequency.

About sug. 15.: I think,,,,,have installed ASCU, IObit Uninstaller, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag and IObit Malware Fighter is very complicated for me....and also for senior users..It has big size on disk...PC have to run a lot of processes and resources,,,,,then PC is hard to work for me.....and about optimizing, updating, cleaning, fixing, boosting and defragging, IT IS CHAOS, then ASCU is not really ALL IN ONE PROGRAM, with all in one scan..

I totally understand your concern. But it is also complicated to merge them into one product as many aspects need to be taken into consideration. We will try our best to improve the experience to use our products.

Hi,,,

I very appreciate explanation from product team. I learned a lot...

here is link on toptenreviews

http://www.toptenreviews.com/software/utilities/best-registry-cleaners-software/

It is last updated by 7 December 2016....and there is tested ASC10

Maybe it is mistake?

Older version of ASC has another results in Word and Data Processing

http://www.toptenreviews.com/software/utilities/best-pc-system-utilities-software/

About suggestions for Junk Files Clean...I thought these areas

Add option to scan Windows Old Files

Add option to scan Previous Windows installation files

Add option to scan System Compression area ( it is new-added area for Windows 10 )

Add option to scan RetailDemo Office Content

Add option to scan Windows ESD installation files

Add option to scan Delievery Optimization FIles

Add option to scan Windows System Point files

OK, and about this:

• USERS SHOULD GET ONE PROGRAM, THAT PROVIDES ALL SOLUTIONS FOR PC
    AND OPTIMIZING, UPDATING, CLEANING, REPAIRING, BOOSTING AND DEFRAGGING PC WITH SINGLE ONE CLICK......then it will be easiest to use
    I THINK MAYBE IMPROVING EXISTING PRODUCTS IS NOT POSSIBLE, BUT WHAT ABOUT MAKING NEW PROGRAM, THAT PROVIDES ALL THIS PC SOLUTIONS, includes all features of all your programs, while they have not conflicts between them?
    ......MAYBE IT CAN CALL .........IObit SystemCare...........And about Antivirus and security features, in new program USER should have option to enable and disable completely them if he does not want them
    but antivirus and security features can be still there in program and will still improve...Then you do not have to have and improve two programs ASC and ASCU...........Think about it...
    Then product team can focus on one program...The features can be same licensed as you currently have

Have a nice day!

Hi renodos500,

I have forwarded your suggestions to our product team. They will do some researches on the areas and see what we can do to improve our program.

About your last opinion, I personally agree with you. And I think it may be much easier to develop a new product including these functions than re-organize current product. Please rest assured that we will not hesitate to do it when the time is right :-)

Thanks for your support.

Hello,

I know that I am running an antiquated OS with Windows XP and will be upgrading my computer soon.

I'd like to ask why ASCU continues to allow hao123 to hijack my homepage on Firefox.

Even when I get a warning that hao123 is trying to change my homepage and click on "Block", the next time I start Firefox, my homepage has been hijacked by hao123.

Hello Cicely,

this morning at the boost, the popup appeared in another language... but ASCU10 has been set Italian...

Hi Cicely,

if it can be of help, I'm almost sure that the issue happens when the popup notification for the event is deactivated in my language, then it appears in another language... maybe the first of the list?

• 2 weeks later...

I am running WIN 10, and ASC Ultimate Pro 10. The Auto Shutdown is set for 11:30 pm. I cannot change it in ASC. The drop-down arrow doesn't work. It has been a nuisance because there is very little advance notice given before it shuts down and I have lost some valuable work. Please tell me how to fix this!!

@jerzyzm

IObit Forum is in English!

Please give at least Google translate translation of your posts, otherwise I will delete all your posts which are not in English.

I have written that to you before ( http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...589#post218589 ). This is the last warning!

Google translate

IObit Forum jest w j?zyku angielskim!

Prosz? poda? co najmniej Google translate t?umaczenia swoich postach, w przeciwnym razie b?d? usuwa? wszystkie posty, które nie s? w j?zyku angielskim.

Pisa?em, ?e do ciebie wcze?niej ( http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...589#post218589 ). To jest ostatnie ostrze?enie!

Hi, I have ASC v10.1 FREE but I've encountered a minor glitch. Upon booting my computer, a notification on how long it took used to appear at the end of the boot process, which I found useful. For whatever ever reason, I'm now only getting the notification of boot time about 20-30 minutes after the boot. As you can appreciate, if I'm using full screen when it appears, it can be quite annoying. I have no idea why the notification is now delayed. Can anyone please help?

na plikach ASCU10 brak t?umaczenia s?ów turbo -Przyspiesz i paru innych pozycji,chcia?em poprawi? Turbo Boost -Przyspiesz prosz? poprawi?

?Hi jerzyzm,

?Hope you can elaborate the issue so that we can understand you clearly. If possible, screenshot of the issue will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi jerzyzm,

Spodziewa? si? mo?na rozwin?? ten problem tak, ?e mo?emy zrozumie? ci? wyra?nie. Je?li to mo?liwe, zrzut ekranu problemu b?dzie mile widziane.

Dzi?kuj?.

I am running WIN 10, and ASC Ultimate Pro 10. The Auto Shutdown is set for 11:30 pm. I cannot change it in ASC. The drop-down arrow doesn't work. It has been a nuisance because there is very little advance notice given before it shuts down and I have lost some valuable work. Please tell me how to fix this!!

?Hi Gwen,

?Sorry for the trouble.

Our engineer worked out a demo to fix the issue. Please follow the steps below:

1. Download the tool from http://www.wikisend.com/download/617542/repair_task.exe

2. Copy and paste it into the installation folder for ASC Ultimate to replace the original one.

To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program and choose Open file location

3. Right click on the tool and choose Run as administrator to run this tool and check if it works.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Hi Cicely,

if it can be of help, I'm almost sure that the issue happens when the popup notification for the event is deactivated in my language, then it appears in another language... maybe the first of the list?

Hi marcobost,

If possible, please send us the popup notification "the issue happens when the popup notification for the event is deactivated in my language" so that we can see it clearly.

?Thank you.

Hey ya Cicely,

Did ya get any feedback from ya engineers on the files I sent ya? I've done a couple formats & re-installs of ASCU since posting, with same results... So any info they may have found & can pass back would be nice... Please send privately...

Thanks again,

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

?Sorry that I did not hear from our engineers. I am escalating it now and will let you know with the progress.

Thank you.

Hello,

I know that I am running an antiquated OS with Windows XP and will be upgrading my computer soon.

I'd like to ask why ASCU continues to allow hao123 to hijack my homepage on Firefox.

Even when I get a warning that hao123 is trying to change my homepage and click on "Block", the next time I start Firefox, my homepage has been hijacked by hao123.

Hi Uncle Keith,

Please send us the screenshot of the issue so that we can see it clearly.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

?

Thanks in advance.

Hey ya Cicely,

Did ya get any feedback from ya engineers on the files I sent ya? I've done a couple formats & re-installs of ASCU since posting, with same results... So any info they may have found & can pass back would be nice... Please send privately...

Thanks again,

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

?We find the database loaded timeout. I am afraid that we do not have a good solution at present.

Did you encounter the same issue every time when you performed a scan? Hope you can try several times to see how it works.

I love ALL IOBit products and am a long-time user. I use all IOBit products on my 5-yr old HP Laptop. However, ASC 10 seems to have an issue starting up on reboot or cold start. It takes several retries to get ASC 10 to start (and no I don't have any DELAY settings for ASC 10). My system starts with the ASC icon in the Task Manager, so I can't understand why it won't start??? All my other IOBit products start up right away on a cold start as well which adds to this confusion why ASC 10 won't start. Finally after double-clicking the desktop icon several times, or single clicking the Task Manager icon several times- then shutting down the dead mini Window that opens highlighted on my LEFT Taskbar 2-3 times, then it finally starts. Once that happens, it opens immediately if I need to reopen ASC 10 again. Any suggestions appreciated!

?James

Hi James,

Sorry for the trouble. We advise you try clean installation of the program and check if it solves the issue.

1. Uninstall Advanced SystemCare in Control panel

2. Reboot your computer and delete all left program files and directories, which are usually under the following paths:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare (32bit computer)

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare (64bit computer)

%appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare

3. Restart your PC, download the program from http://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php and install it. And then restart your PC to see if it works this time.

If the problem remains, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.