IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where do I cancel the automatic renewal?

• 4 weeks later...

Making it difficult to access accounts or cancel your programs is VERY SHORT-SIGHTED. Your reputation is ruined if enough people like me access the internet to spread the word. Whatever bean-counter decided to make it difficult to access/cancel your programs is not thinking long-term. good customer service is the only path to true success.

• Like 2

Hello WhiteFang,

Users can always cancel renewal service refer to the FAQ at https://www.iobit.com/en/allfaq.php#a5bfc9e07964f8dddeb95fc584cd965d

If the users still do not know how to cancel, we can cancel it for the users directly. So I asked Patrick Jordan send me the Email so that I can cancel it for him.

If you find anything inconvenience, please give us more details so that we can help you futher. 

• 8 months later...
On 9/14/2021 at 5:13 AM, Cicely said:

Hello WhiteFang,

Users can always cancel renewal service refer to the FAQ at https://www.iobit.com/en/allfaq.php#a5bfc9e07964f8dddeb95fc584cd965d

If the users still do not know how to cancel, we can cancel it for the users directly. So I asked Patrick Jordan send me the Email so that I can cancel it for him.

If you find anything inconvenience, please give us more details so that we can help you futher. 

That only shows how to cancel auto renewal for veriphone. That doesn't work for me. You have a very shady company that doesn't give a quick and easy method to cancel auto renewal.

I just sucessfully managed to cancel my auto-renewal and I literally came here just to rant about
the fact of how hidden the cancellation of auto-renewal is. In fact the setting is not even found on iobit.com,
but on an entirely different iobit-owned website (estore.iobit.com)

And I honestly can't believe how useless are the advices of administrators here.
Do they fear people cancelling their auto renewal too easily...

If their product is really that good, then people wouldn't want to cancel their subscription.
For me personally, I get pissed when I get autocharged for something I didn't expect to be charged.

Here is a direct link to "THE HOLY PAGE OF DISABLING AUTO-RENEWAL OF IOBIT"
https://estore.iobit.com/c/shop?ml=EN&mode=subscriptions

Hello abx,

Thanks for contracting IObit.

Sorry to hear that.

You can always cancel autorenewal service any time.

YOu can find the related FAQs https://www.iobit.com/en/allfaq.php#a5bfc9e07964f8dddeb95fc584cd965d 

For Verifone order, please log in myAccount on Verifone > Click My Products on the top and find your order > Click Stop automatic subscription renewal under Subscription status > Click Confirm cancellation.  Or please contract our Online support https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php to cancel it.😀

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2021 at 11:43 PM, Cicely said:

Hello,

Please send me your purchasing Email to PM so that I can help you cancel the auto renewal service.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Hey can you turn off auto renewal for me please the subscription is not showing up for me to turn off anywhere

On 8/16/2021 at 11:43 PM, Cicely said:

Hello,

Please send me your purchasing Email to PM so that I can help you cancel the auto renewal service.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

is there any way a mod can turn off auto renewal for me i didnt get an option to turn it off when purchasing driver booster 9 

55 minutes ago, Devin Freeman said:

Hey can you turn off auto renewal for me please the subscription is not showing up for me to turn off anywhere

I cannot understand what your problem is,,,,

You quoted Cicely in your first post, and her advice was quite clear....so why don't you follow it..

On 7/23/2022 at 1:29 AM, Scannan said:

I cannot understand what your problem is,,,,

You quoted Cicely in your first post, and her advice was quite clear....so why don't you follow it..

Because Cicely has not responded when I messaged them and this is getting ridiculous 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ronald E said:

I WANT TO CANCEL AUTO RENEW ON THE FREE TRIAL OF IOBIT DRIVER PRO AND CANNOT FIND ANY PLACE TO DO THIS..NEED TO CANCEL NOW  i DO NOT WANT THE PROGRAM AND DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED...HOW DO I   CANCEL THE PROGRAM WITH IOBIT?

Again....Follow Cicely's advice....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, gabgos said:

Today I had my account charged for subscription of your product from 2CO.com*iobit.com, but I've never used or purchased any of your products. How can cancel this payment???

I do not understand why your concern is with cancelling the payment,

Surely, you should be more concerned by the fact that a payment was taken for a product you did not purchase, and as

such should be something that you would raise with your account manager (bank/credit card company).....or even the police.

• 3 months later...

Hi!! I can't even create an account to cancel my subscription!!!  What the hell is that!! I will give you 1 Star on google reviews!!! Help me to create an account and manage my subscription. You give people the permission to create accounts in iobit forums but not in iobit account to manage their subscriptions!! I want to cancel my subscription!

1 hour ago, Tito2 said:

Hi!! I can't even create an account to cancel my subscription!!!  What the hell is that!! I will give you 1 Star on google reviews!!! Help me to create an account and manage my subscription. You give people the permission to create accounts in iobit forums but not in iobit account to manage their subscriptions!! I want to cancel my subscription!

Again....Follow Cicely's advice....

• 2 weeks later...

I am old and decrepit, I cannot remember anything. I received an order from iobit to renew my advanced system care. Last week I made an order.  After searching through my account I realized that I have another ten and a half months, on my previous order. Can iobit extend another ten and half months to my order for the new amount I ordered? I learned from this, I cannot depend on the honesty of iobit.

2 hours ago, Yaakov Hillel said:

I am old and decrepit, I cannot remember anything. I received an order from iobit to renew my advanced system care. Last week I made an order.  After searching through my account I realized that I have another ten and a half months, on my previous order. Can iobit extend another ten and half months to my order for the new amount I ordered? I learned from this, I cannot depend on the honesty of iobit.

Get a Refund......see here....https://www.iobit.com/en/allfaq.php

For the renewal issue...see here...https://forums.iobit.com/topic/19335-solutions-to-license-purchasingpayment-renewal-issues/#comment-118728

• 2 weeks later...