IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where do I cancel the automatic renewal?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 12:16 PM, Scannan said:

You just posted in a Topic full of posts about this.....Read them!!

Details for Subscription with option to cancel is not present.
The website offered by the advice giver shows you the information of the orders & the details of where to find the subscriptions to cancel.

This is where communication fails; Once you access the source to cancel your subscription, there are no details provided for you to cancel.

I will repeat: The website shows you the list of your subscriptions, but when you access the information for you to cancel, it shows up as blank & gives you no option to unsubscribe.

The advice given does not answer the question on how to unsubscribe.
They did not give further instructions on how to unsubscribe - they offered a location and that location comes up with 0 answers to the issue.

As a moderator, telling people or placing your messages with "!!!" as if you are yelling at them is not etiquette values understanding the situation.
Please, next time look deeper into the situations without increasing the already agitations of confusion -- You have been given responses that state there is confusion; For you to dismiss that confusion and point them back to the same direction that has already been stated it has led to confusion is blatant disregard for the situation of itself.
Perhaps, if anyone, you may need to be the one that needs to read to better understand the scenario.

Please view the details I've listed above that shows what is happening and why people are stating confusion for this inability to unsubscribe.
I myself, have followed the instructions provided to a the letter and that letter leads you to the inability to unsubscribe.  

As a Temporary fix - You can locate the source of where the subscriptions is pulling from by clicking on "Payment Methods."

Once the details come up - simply verify that source, go to that source's website and have your payment information changed including the card if you use one.
This prevents the subscription from having the ability to withdraw $ which will fault on the Subscription it self preventing it from charging.

If Iobit cannot provide an actual solution; besides just telling us a direction with no details on why this direction does not offer us the ability to unsubscribe, then its up to you to find other means of preventing the cause. Given from how the Moderators and Iobit communicate - You will not find help here or reasonable help to a problem that shouldn't exist.

9 hours ago, Alpha-Gamma said:

As a moderator, telling people or placing your messages with "!!!" as if you are yelling at them is not etiquette values understanding the situation.
Please, next time look deeper into the situations without increasing the already agitations of confusion -- You have been given responses that state there is confusion; For you to dismiss that confusion and point them back to the same direction that has already been stated it has led to confusion is blatant disregard for the situation of itself.
Perhaps, if anyone, you may need to be the one that needs to read to better understand the scenario.

Again, I stress (no exclamation marks) that you have posted in a Topic which contains the solution to your issue.

Read it again. Also, there are many other Topics/posts in this section of the forum which deals wit this or similar issues.

Many Users have had the issue solved by following the instructions given in the Forum.

So, no matter how much you  try to insult/disrespect me, the answer is still the same.

4 hours ago, Scannan said:

Again, I stress (no exclamation marks) that you have posted in a Topic which contains the solution to your issue.

Read it again. Also, there are many other Topics/posts in this section of the forum which deals wit this or similar issues.

Many Users have had the issue solved by following the instructions given in the Forum.

So, no matter how much you  try to insult/disrespect me, the answer is still the same.

The answer was to follow someone else instructions.
Someone else instructions guides you to the subscription website.
The subscription website allows you to check your subscriptions.
When you check your subscriptions **There is no unsubscribe button**

When you check your payment methods, you have the option to remove your payment method.
When you go to remove your payment method, it tells you to unsubscribe and the "confirm removal" button is not able to be clicked on.
When you click on each subscription Details - you are sent to a page with NOTHING. There is a status that shows ACTIVE, but NOTHING is available.

When I click on "View Order", I am sent to a page that stays forever loading.

The other solution is by emailing out to the administration, that you do not state and instead tell people to read.
Call it insulting, Call it disrespecting, the point stands you are not creating reliable feedback and insist on pointing to people there is an answer instead of providing one.

Regardless how 'obvious' it may seem to you, this is not proper communication. I appreciate your willingness to respond back, but I do not appreciate you wanting to quote the most irrelevant section of my message of the problem and continue to give 0 details except telling people to read.

That, is disrespectful and that is blatantly ignoring the reality of the problem -- The problem which I posted above.

Thank you for confirming my suspicion, that you just like complaining and moaning, rather than actually solving your issue.

This is a "HELP" forum....stress "HELP"...not a..."I AM AT YOUR BECK AND CALL"...Forum.

If I did not think the information was there to solve your issue, I would have provided the necessary information.

If you cannot be bothered to read the Topic and the other Topics in the forum which have more than enough information to

solve your issue...........then that is your problem.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I need help with this issue as well. 
I did follow the link provided by abx user, but it doesn't help me at all because I was never prompted to make an account to purchase a Driver Booster license. 
I really need to sort this issue out as soon as possible, I tried to do it on my own but as other users said above, there is no cancel your subscription button anywhere.  
I would appreciate if any of the mods/admins could assist with this. 

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, NeedHelp5 said:

Hi, I need help with this issue as well. 
I did follow the link provided by abx user, but it doesn't help me at all because I was never prompted to make an account to purchase a Driver Booster license. 
I really need to sort this issue out as soon as possible, I tried to do it on my own but as other users said above, there is no cancel your subscription button anywhere.  
I would appreciate if any of the mods/admins could assist with this. 

Thank you.

Did you read the..."Solutions to License /Purchasing/Payment/ Renewal Issues "....Topic

Did you read the FAQ's at the top of the forum page.

20 hours ago, Scannan said:

Did you read the..."Solutions to License /Purchasing/Payment/ Renewal Issues "....Topic

Did you read the FAQ's at the top of the forum page.

Yes, but it was all too confusing for me, so I opted to look for people who had a similar issue and see how they resolved it. 
I think I did manage to cancel the renewal through paddle.net.
I checked the IObit emails, and it said I purchased the driver booster via Paddle, so I went from there. I assumed the cancelation had to be made on the IObit site, so that is why I posted here. 
If somehow it doesn't work and IObit still charges me for renewal, well first that would suck and second I will fill out the form > https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback-form.php?type=pro

If other people stumble through this forum topic, please read the purchase emails from Iobit and scroll to the end, you will see how to contact them about subscription. 
Or click on the feedback form link and fill out the info.

Also, thank you for replying so quickly. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would also like to cancel this cheeky subscription, but when I follow the instructions and put in my email, I don't receive anything. Neither in my spam folder nor anywhere else. 

Less related quick question, why make it so complicated to cancel or why do it hidden like that in the first place?

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 10:32 AM, WhiteFang said:

Making it difficult to access accounts or cancel your programs is VERY SHORT-SIGHTED. Your reputation is ruined if enough people like me access the internet to spread the word. Whatever bean-counter decided to make it difficult to access/cancel your programs is not thinking long-term. good customer service is the only path to true success.

making it difficult to cancel is potentially CCPA violation.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 12:36 PM, Scannan said:

Did you even read through this Topic??

Yeah I did.

This company is dodgy as #$%.

I got a notification this morning that my IObit installer will be renewed in 7 days. Went into my account and notice I have been charged for a so called 1 × YouCam Online Editor November last year (cost R90 ZAR). What is that?! I never subscribed to that program!!

Also, I have read through this post and the process to stop a renewal is NOT THERE. It just throws you into a loop where clicking through the options brings you back to the product with NO OPTION top stop a renewal. 

You guys better sort your subscription process out - fast.

I have deleted my credit card details from the account and I am also going to apply at the bank for a new card.

Right now money has been taken from my account for software I did not purchase.

screenshot.jpg

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, luisantonio0078 said:

i want to know how to cancel the automatic subscription 
I really think it is very bad that this option is nowhere to be found. 

If you actually read the other posts in this Topic, you would not have to ask this question.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 10:13 AM, Cicely said:

Hello WhiteFang,

Users can always cancel renewal service refer to the FAQ at https://www.iobit.com/en/allfaq.php#a5bfc9e07964f8dddeb95fc584cd965d

If the users still do not know how to cancel, we can cancel it for the users directly. So I asked Patrick Jordan send me the Email so that I can cancel it for him.

If you find anything inconvenience, please give us more details so that we can help you futher. 

@Cicely

Hello, I have PM'd you. The billing for mine happened via Paddle, I don't even remember selecting auto-renew and had no notifications this charge would be coming out. I'd really appreciate you responding to me asap as I really want to resolve this while still keeping a positive view of this company.

Edited by Dlewis
Forgot to Tag Cicely, not sure if quoting notifies the person/.