IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

2Checkout is a joke!

ak50

I use the following products:
ASC Ultimate License.txt
Driver Booster License.txt
IOTransfer License.txt
License code of IObit Malware Fighter.txt
License code of IObit Software Updater.txt
License code of Smart Defrag.txt
License code of Start Menu 8.txt
License code of IObit Uninstaller.txt

And I have been using them since 2012! But when I look at the 2Checkout page I can only find otrders from 2012-2014 and the latesat from last year. And they keep sending me enail that I have to renew ex: for Start Menu 8 though I have a valid license gor another year. And I have been using the same email for at least 15 years. So no mistake there. 

So since I every year renew my license I can not find these orders on 2Checkout . I tink it's time for IObit to find a new reseller or at least have a look at their site. It is gravely the most unserious company I have seen managing orders and licenses. 

Similar issue and I agree, they are a joke!

I've paid for a renewal of the licence and the funds have been debited from my bank account, but the order (as indicated in 2Checkout.com) has a status of 'Pending' and does not seem to have been completed by IOBit.com and subsequently, the software will not refresh the licence key for ASC Pro. Despite numerous emails and lodgement of issue tickets with PayPal, 2Checkout.com and IOBit.com, no one seems to be taking the effort to try and resolve the issue. Paypal points the finger at 2Checkout.com and IOBit.com does also.

One would classify this as really poor customer service by any professional organisation and has subsequently placed my PCs in a vulnerable position!

I did a process check and placed another order to IOBitcom for some extra software to see if the order system worked OK using the same payment procedure and the order went through with no hassles and the software activated OK within minutes of the order being placed - go figure!

Q! Is this a common issue and if so, how does one get it fixed as I've tried the usual support links with no response!

Any advice would be appreciated

1 hour ago, Dabbler45 said:

Similar issue and I agree, they are a joke!

I've paid for a renewal of the licence and the funds have been debited from my bank account, but the order (as indicated in 2Checkout.com) has a status of 'Pending' and does not seem to have been completed by IOBit.com and subsequently, the software will not refresh the licence key for ASC Pro. Despite numerous emails and lodgement of issue tickets with PayPal, 2Checkout.com and IOBit.com, no one seems to be taking the effort to try and resolve the issue. Paypal points the finger at 2Checkout.com and IOBit.com does also.

One would classify this as really poor customer service by any professional organisation and has subsequently placed my PCs in a vulnerable position!

I did a process check and placed another order to IOBitcom for some extra software to see if the order system worked OK using the same payment procedure and the order went through with no hassles and the software activated OK within minutes of the order being placed - go figure!

Q! Is this a common issue and if so, how does one get it fixed as I've tried the usual support links with no response!

Any advice would be appreciated

You have posted your issue twice...in two different areas of the Forum.

As per Forum rules, your post should be deleted, as a repeat post.

If you read the posts in this section of the forum, you will see the solution to your issue.

They should be reported to some authority, but to which? This can not be allowed to go on.
Now they draw money from my card for a subscription that I already have going for another year.

If it was a local company I would have indicted them, without hesitation!

On 1/12/2022 at 2:03 PM, Scannan said:

You can still report it to your local police.

Also, contact your bank/credit card company and report/block them.

Also request a refund from Iobit....https://www.iobit.com/en/refund.php

The local Police will not act on it.
And the bank can not block any one from drawing money. They say that I must order a new Credit Card.
And yes, I already requested a refund, but as I still use many other products from IObit, it is still a problem.
When I login on my 2Checkout account I can only see orders from 2016 to 2019! Where is the rest of it???

No, I will slowly replace the products.

I can't get the refund page to send a message, since it requires a License Code, which I have never received. When I called the ONLY contact number available for iObit, which is to a 3rd-party service (NOT iObit), they were able to look up my purchases using my email address, and the purchase in question (made on 1/20/2022) does not show in their database. I spoke with three people, all very nice, but unable to help other providing a list of my past licenses/ purchases.

One gentleman told me that there is no phone number even for him to contact iObit, but he texted someone there with my question, and he said they will look into it and send me an email within 24 hours.

It certainly appears that 2Checkout is the problem.

Though we have been happy with our purchases of iObit products in the past, and have recommended the products to many clients, I will be sourcing other competitive products that DO offer competent and customer service and reliable purchase processing. Whatever the basis for using 2Checkout appears to be anything other than doing what is best for the customer, thus doing what is best for competitive advantage for iObit. Bad decision; bad leadership.

Hi 

Sorry to hear that.

To help you find the order, 

Please supply one or more of the following information for us to help you find your order and send the related message on https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php 

- Reference number of the order;

- Name or Email filled in the order;

- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card used;

- A copy of your payment records.

You will get a reply within 24 hours. ( As your issue refers to your privacy, it is better in this way. Thanks for your understanding. Or you can send me these message by PM.)