IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What RU Getting for Christmas

detailer

hi detailer

yes even the triumphant :-)

Adeste fideles

laehti triumphantes

venite, venite in Bethlehem

Natum videte

Regem Angelorum

Venite adoremus, venite adoremus

Venite adoremus Domineum.

just to join in - in the holiday greetings to all :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Well since I ssort of started this in the Happy Christmas thread,what is everybody buying for family,friends,or yourself this year? Or,what do you hope to get? I'd just like the good health and company of family and friends. God bless you all forum faithfuls ;-)

Hi Mel

You are quite right my friend!

Here is a little on-screen camera for a Christmas gift for friends with humour :-)

Attached

Cheers

solbjerg

I pray for the blessings you mention! My family insists though, and I believe I will probably be inundated with IT tools this year.

Material things matter not.

Friends and family do!!!

Peace, prosperity, and longevity to all!!!

Screen Camera.zip

Hi gary

Glad you like it!

Some years ago just after my brother and I made the file I sent it to an old friend of mine, who has often asked for my help for various things during the years (he is handicapped - something wrong with his legs from birth), in the last 10 years or so mostly about computer related things.

So I suppose he trusted me completely. Ok here is the story.

He got the file - believed it - cleaned up the room - washed his face and hands and combed his hair - even changed his shirt - then sat down in front of the computer and "took a picture of himself" by following instructions on the screen.

He was NOT amused - and I had to explain the joke to him at lenght :-)

cheers

solbjerg

Very funny solbjerg.

No MS office software here!

I would love to see the powerpoint presentation you send Solbjerg. Unfortunately, MS has decided to "cash in" on the office programs it long delivered for free with its OS. I would have to pay at least $99 USD for it... and I'm not gonna!

I have no software that will run this but I have saved it.

Thanks to all!!!

Hi mel

This is free as far as I know

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485&displaylang=en

Cheers

solbjerg

I would love to see the powerpoint presentation you send Solbjerg. Unfortunately, MS has decided to "cash in" on the office programs it long delivered for free with its OS. I would have to pay at least $99 USD for it... and I'm not gonna!

I have no software that will run this but I have saved it.

Thanks to all!!!

Hi usefullll

You are right about Open Office.

The only thing that vexes me some is that they use VB language instead of VBA, otherwise it works fine I think!

Cheers

solbjerg

What R U Getting for Christmas?

I hope I'll get Uncharted 2 game for myself or maybe not since i playing L4D 2 (zombie shooter game) :razz:

And yes,good health is important too. The open office is free and quite good compared to MS office.

How nice sunny!!

Have a good vacation!

Hope the recuperation works and that you get some coffee :-)

ex pensive → makes you think twice, eh? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

in january to Jamaica. Hope to get hold of some blue mountain coffee while out there as its exspensive in England

At my age, good health is a great gift not only at Christmas, but all year round.

I use Open Office all the time. It's a great programme, regularly updated and it's FREE! My only gripe with it is the slow launching, but its Preloader option speeds things up a bit and temporarily disabling JAVA helps a bit too.

Mery Xmas

Hi gary :lol:

He have to get a very big bag in my case he he he... I am heavy.

http://smylies.philoo12.net/Fantastique/1%20(29).gif

http://smylies.philoo12.net/Extra-gros%202/emot52.gif

It might be funny to see you, when discovering one of us in your Christmas sock http://smylies.philoo12.net/Fantastique/1%20(21).gif

Merry Xmas to you Garry

Balance 2009

I want to inform all friends who sent me some chains promising happiness, prosperity and money in 2009 :

THIS Does not works !!!!

http://i47.tinypic.com/2004m8j.jpg

So, in 2010, please, send me money directly !

THANK YOU

Archived