IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Revo Uninstaller 1.85 now out

sunny staines

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upload the setup file Gary.

After uploading, it will be analyzed by 40-41 AV programs and the result will be given in the same page.

After seeing the Report, just give the link to the address fof the report (Copy the address and paste it in your post.)

Cheers.

Hi

You are doing right my friend, perhaps you should wait a bit more for it to upload.

Don't forget that you are uploading 8+ MB and upload speed is 1/4 of download speed.

Cheers.

I don't know why any one puts up with me on this forum ,but I sure do appreciate it, and you my friend are special. I done some thing so here it is I hope.http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/0de98bb51fc49f62fec4009a47e5427a379d1bad0fe5d94a2a9082f2fbc7a5bb-1261270426 3334b9123873757840c11ad41244b11c 2009.12.19 18:24:46 UTC If you need more than whats here ,I don't have a clue.2009.12.20 0/4100:53:46 UTC [<1D]

Hi friend!!!

Told you so :roll::roll:

Ok told me so. What do I do now?? Install the Pro and uninstall the other version of Revo and not use the old version??? Surly I don't need both of them. Do I??? This has been fun but its time for Canadian Hunter. Its Saturday and I haven't had a drink all week. Like I said before I don't know why you all put up with me even though I'm really a nice guy, just a little thick between the ears some times and now my old friend Canadian Hunter is calling me. I wish I could explain to every one just how much you mean to this old man. Its a bunch my friends. ----garybear PS Just wait till your 71 and see how you react to all this stuff. I've been using a computer for 5 years and never even new they existed before then. PSS and Ted is even older than me LOL!!!

What do I do now?? Install the Pro and uninstall the other version of Revo and not use the old version??? Surly I don't need both of them. Do I???

garybear- I had the same thought so I tried to avoid disturbing Revo v1.83 by installing v1.85 in its own folder, but even though I requested a new folder v1.85 went right in over the top of v1.83 and it works just fine in fact the first thing I had it do was to uninstall the Revo v2.0 Pro trial version!

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx

garybesr- I had the same thought so I tried to avoid disturbing Revo v1.83 by installing v1.85 in its own folder, but even though I requested a new folder v1.85 went right in over the top of v1.83 and it works just fine in fact the first thing I had it do was to uninstall the Revo v2.0 Pro trial version!

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx. So what are you telling me?? Are you using v1.83 and not v2.0 Pro?? when I installed the v2.0 Pro, it made another folder and then I had both, which seemed strange to me.---gary

Archived