IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Optical Illusion

garybear

Hi blacksea :-)

I hope it isn't a call upon members to adopt this writing habit. :-)

But you are right - it is readable - at least if the context is logical.

I read about it some years ago, and was rather amazed at that time.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

haha, well its up to them what they think it's the most easy way for writing a word :roll:

But yeah, it amazed me 2. I just stumbled on this one when I was searching for some optical illusions for this thread.

Blacksea.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi friends ;-)

Here is the best, indeed !

Be carefull if you are attained by epileptic fit

Choose a rotation sens, a speed, then click GO" and spot the red point at the center of the spiral 30 seconds, then look your hand or the mouse... :-P

http://www.psikopat.com/html/spirale.htm

Best regard

Hi titou,

I don't see a difference. My hand has looked like that since the '60's:lol:!

The site in post 36 by Titou.

This is a fascinating site. The Illusion titou posted, I cannot seem to get to work... have tried all I can and read his instruction several times. It seems to be some kind of modern computer animation along the lines of M.C. Escher (one of my all time favorite artists).

But one can get lost in the site alone... Thank you Titou!!:smile:

Master of paper illusions of old here you can see his works: http://www.mcescher.com/Gallery/gallery.htm

Sincerely,

-Mel

Musical stairs

That's the staircase at the Hotel California isn't it ? :-P

"You can checkout any time you like

but you can never leave"

Keeping with a musical feel, here is a Santana album cover

What is it and what else is there :smile:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4125&d=1265009710

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Woz ;-)

Wahoow, it is THE album wich make me fan of Santana !

It was a long time ago, isn't it ? Begening of the Seventies... "Waiting" if I well remember.

Great album, my hair was longer, hé hé hé... (now they only are in my dreams) :grin:

It was very interesting, the graphism was at the opposite of all others at this period.

The times, they are a changing

Yes, this is a fantastic album as are most of the Santana albums.

It was just called Santana but is often called the Lion album or the Lion Head album but is that what it is a drawing of ?

I think not.

There are many 'things' to discover in this picture and I have studied it so much in the past I rarely see the lion anymore when I first look.

I saw Santana about 30 years ago at the Calder Raceway (car racing) near Melbourne, Australia. I was living in Adelaide at the time so me and my hitching partner Annie hitch-hiked toward Melbourne.

After about 20 hours on the road we finally arrived at the raceway and settled down with the small crowd that was already waiting outside to buy tickets.

It was a great night, sitting around small fires (it was very cold), sharing food and stories then snuggling up under the few blankets that some people had brought. Sleeping on the grass under the stars, waitng.

In the morning it was again a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, sitting around talking and waiting, until some of the new arrivals decided to push into the small amounts of space between us. In the end we had to stand like sardines in a can just to keep our place in the queue.

Once inside we got a good spot in front of the mixer and waited through the local bands, Kevin Borich our local guitar hero was great and a good choice to have with Santana.

Eventually it was Santana and they blew the crowd away, awesome, just awesome.

Carlos invited Kevin Borich back on stage for a jam and we could see just how good Kevin was when he had a brilliant band of musicians playing with him.

I wished it would never stop but of course it had to and then we had the 'headline' ? band Fleetwood Mac

There style of 'rock' may have been great on another day but we had been spoilt by the raw power and super smooth abilities of a band of brilliant musicians called Santana.

A great day, great days actually, if you count the journeys there and back. I do :smile:

By the way, my hair was past my shoulders, I could live on one sandwich a day when necessary, being dropped in the middle of nowhere was an adventure and sleeping on the ground was just, sleeping on the ground 8)

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Woz,

I've got many pendings to connect at the time ( it is 11h in the morning) pfff

Yes I remember this great period just around the festival of Woodstock !

Soul sacrifice... was Santana title. Hippies. Peace and love was the slogan, isn't it ?

Ha ! we looks like grand'pa telling about old good time :lol:

But look, now, what is there ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived