IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What the xxxx is this???

garybear

Hi anyone getting emails from here??? Very strange my friends. I do not give my email address out ,so why am I getting mail from this place?? I don't like the look of this. Notice the first entry. Does this sound familiar jjj?? http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Postmaster%40Insynq.com&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=Postmaster%40Insynq.com&fp=b36c7832dbb01be6 You will see in my screen shot I have this blocked, but It dxxx sure is making me angry and I'm going to find out where this is coming from one way or another. Could use some help from members on the forum. Postmaster@ Insynq.com.

Hi Mel!!

Repetitive message to your email? Or is this the first?

You know that this is NOT a random spam post?

I had several. I have it blocked now. I don't know what the hell it is. If its spam, its different than any thing I have ever seen. I just know I don't like it and want to know where it came from.

Hi GB!

Nothing on the web to answer this. It would appear that despite your great efforts, your address was compromised to one host. How... I can't say???!!!??? Have read (alot) of your posts and think I have a good Idea of what you're running/doing. Fished out without you knowing??

I too am puzzled?!

Hi friend!!!

Hi Gary,

There is no e-mail address as : postmaster@lnsynq.com

BTW, the first letter is l (L) not I (i)

The eMailTracker says no server as lnsynq.com .

If you have used anonymous proxy, most probably the leak was from that.

Cheers.

Hi friend. I do not use Proxy. I just reinstalled image with Macrium, and blocked all emails from the forum. I will get back to you latter.---gary

Hi

I don't know what the hell was going on. I just know I was getting a ton of emails that started with (Postmaster@------) They were all different and made no since and when I did a search on google they were about crazy crap. I'm now monitoring my email . I have stopped receiving email from the forum. So far I'm not getting this crap any more. Will let you know more latter. The mail all started with Postmaster@, with different links like biojet and asa and a ton more. I don't give my email out and I this was crazy. I just checked my mail and none of this crap was in it. So you go figure. This was not just one. There were a ton of them. As fast as I deleted them ,they would come back and when I blocked them, a different one would show up. I'm not a happy camper at the moment.---garybear

Not a happy camper!!!

Hi friends. All I know is that some one was loading my email with trash. I'm not talking spam. I'm talking trash and there was a ton of it. I have not received any more since blocking mail from the forum. What would you think??? I think some hanky panky was going on from some member in the forum. I will check with my service provider tomorrow, and see if they can tell me any thing, but since I stopped receiving mail from the forum, I'm not getting this trash. Doesn't that seem a little strange??garybear

I know in my heart this is coming from some one on the forum. If you can't stop this, then I will be like my good friend Maxx and this will be my farewell post. This is BS. I will change my email and I will not be a member on this forum any longer. This will break my heart but I can not put up with this shit.---garybear

you have visited a web that's hacked your email or someone has clocked your email from a forum somewhere where it may not have been kept secure by the forum. check any forums you are a member of and check your email is not visible to other users.

only open trusted emails if not sure hit the delete button.

have any other readers got this spam, I have not, but if others have too it will point to or away from this forum.

Hi special friend. I have put my heart and sole into this forum. They have let me down and my heart is very heavy at this time. I trusted this forum and loved it with every ounce of my life. I did not block my email and thought I was safe. This is not coming from my friends I have known all my life. Its coming from some asshole on the forum and my heart is breaking. If the management can not stop this then this will be my farewell post and it will be one one the saddest days of my life. The saddest is when I lost my only son.---garybear Ps more shit.

Hi friends,

Hi Gary, Mel, Enoskype :razz:

I have not receive this...

Gary, may be you could use an antispam soft... Personnaly, I've got Spamihilator and it makes a very good job !

Please, stay here my friend ! I hope you will...

Very best regard

This is the only forum I have trusted with my email. I know of no other forum that you can email members. This shit is coming from here and I'm very angry about this. I will contact my server tomorrow , and change my email but I may not be back on this forum and that will break my heart. This is the second time you have let me down IObit. Once with Malwarebytes and now this. This is a very sad day in my life. I loved you and this is what I got for my love. Hang your head my friend!!!!!

Hi gary

Have your recieved and answered any personal messages from a forum member you did not know?

There have been some that apparently only write private messages for some reason - we have difficulty finding them if the forum recipients doesn't report it to us.

What are the contents of the spam you are recieving?

Apparently your address has found its way into the list of some spammers.

With the action of not responding or opening them and just delete them and place them in the spam blocking funtion in your email, they will after a long while go away. But it IS irritating - never give your email to anyone you do not trust and know.

Good luck my friend

Cheers

solbjerg

if you change your email go for gmail it is excellent for filtering spam and has an option to add any spam that gets through to the spam blocking.

gmail is also free.

garybear

just because one user may/or may not have caused this do not let it get the better of you. just use spam blocking software or change your email.

if i got this i certainly would not throw the towel in and leave especially when it might not be the forum.

I think you may have spyware from an innocent web that might have been hacked.

if we all jumped to conclusions right or wrong about how we might have got spam the forums would be in a sorry state.

keep cool and see it out.........ss

Hi Gary, lets look at this together.

What exactly makes you so sure that those particular e-mails are coming from a member of the forum?

If you don't want to share it here, you can PM me.

There are ways to find out the real source of an e-mail.

We, the admins, are trying our best to get rid of those spammers. As solbjerg points out it is sometimes impossible to know a member if he is only sending PMs and the receiver does not let us know.

BTW, what do you expect IObit to do on this case?

Please give feedback.

Be well my friend and cheers.

Hi anyone getting emails from here??? Very strange my friends. I do not give my email address out ,so why am I getting mail from this place?? I don't like the look of this. Notice the first entry. Does this sound familiar jjj?? http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Postmaster%40Insynq.com&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=Postmaster%40Insynq.com&fp=b36c7832dbb01be6 You will see in my screen shot I have this blocked, but It dxxx sure is making me angry and I'm going to find out where this is coming from one way or another. Could use some help from members on the forum. Postmaster@ Insynq.com.

why this comment i just got back to see what this is about i read the post

.."""Does this sound familiar jjj??""

just wondering? EMAIL well now your suspicion it could be me ,that is sad..

or i read it wrong -------------that i do often, misinterpret the post

as in do i know as in" sound familiar"..in that case yes..

its spam in a pure form.some one used a hopper (BY pass) to get to you ..

and as for google .well use them at high risk !!

I DO NOT EMAIL FRIEND..

never have..do not use one..just to clear this up friend..its holidays .have you noticed the ,spammers,at the moment fried...the other thing .

do not blame the forum.itself..friend..as you sate with your trust with your life ? friend.

this can be coming from any place..i have seen you post very sensitive info

that i told you to get of the forum.be aware not every one can be trusted..on a forum ,any ..you belong to any others that have your EMAIL..shown?

be careful who gets the ad...and where and who you send it to..or post info .

realize this is not a forum that is closed to members only..any one can read it .log to it see it .be careful what you post as in sensitive info...but i shall help here if i can -but will have to do this from the shop .as i use jon Email.

and have to make a new account...on the forum .but will let you all know that it is me..i cant chase this up at home..or leave it to the mods to chase up ..

""""sure is making me angry and I'm going to find out where this is coming from one way or another"""""

you have no hope nor any one can have,Why?

i will bet this that the email is a dead end .! spammers never use there real ad

thy use hoppers to piggy back ,to send there spam....and already used your one..i bet this also! that it is a hopper AD now! even if you have in blocked ,thy still use it until you cancel the account,at your isp man..

this will not make a difference that you block it to your pc..its live .and usable to who has it to spam..with..till you kill it at your isp man..

itsmejjj

Come on itsmejjj!!!

Don't be that much touchy.:-)

Cheers.

yes i know .i am still settling down .and will get better

i just want Gary to stay ----and still dealing with the farewell . ---

and hate to see a other one---

hoping he is not thinking this. . most of us..like the fellow..and he is very much wanted ..you know i miss MAX .now i got no one to argue with.

itsmejjj

Hi jjjj!!!

yes i know .i am still settling down .and will get better

i just want Gary to stay ----and still dealing with the farewell . ---

and hate to see a other one---

hoping he is not thinking this. . most of us..like the fellow..and he is very much wanted ..you know i miss MAX .now i got no one to argue with.

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. I do not know who to blame. I'm very upset at the moment. I have never had any thing like this happen to me. If you say its not you, then I believe you. Some of the links were in Asian language and you are the only Asian friend I have. I guess I let Maxx influence me and your name came up. I hope you will forgive me. I know a friend would never do this. It has been a very bad day and night for me. Please for give me.---garybear

Archived