IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What the xxxx is this???

garybear

Hi Gary, lets look at this together.

What exactly makes you so sure that those particular e-mails are coming from a member of the forum?

If you don't want to share it here, you can PM me.

There are ways to find out the real source of an e-mail.

We, the admins, are trying our best to get rid of those spammers. As solbjerg points out it is sometimes impossible to know a member if he is only sending PMs and the receiver does not let us know.

BTW, what do you expect IObit to do on this case?

Please give feedback.

Be well my friend and cheers.

Hi friend. I do not know what I want IObit to do. I just want this shit stopped. I'm very up set. I have joined two other forums. MSE and Macrium. IObit is the only one I have shared my email with. The reason I suspect this forum is because some of the links are in an Asian language. I do not want to leave this forum but I never want this to happen again.---gary

listen carefully --tomorrow or today what ever ring your isp man cancel the email--tell him its know to spammers...

ok do this as soon as you can

ok your new one.sorry its the only way..give it out very carefully..

get hold of a Email filter to filter any rubbish --

now very important do not share this..with any one..

now when in place ,we talk on how you filter the ad you were given..

there are some very good programs that do this...

Understand keep it to your self..trust no at the moment.till you got it secure!!

MSE and Macrium. nothing to do with it .

here is a possibility your ISP man HAS BEEN HIT ,that is how thy get Addresses or just saw your one somewhere hit it..

it needs to be killed...years back i got sick of spam and just do not Email

at home.we use the shops one .its secured..--

I guess I let Maxx influence me and your name came up. I hope you will forgive me

not a problem .like i said he to is mixed up

we need very special understanding.using proxy..ip and he failed to see this..

it went wrong so blame some thing..any how water under the bridge..

like i say who the heck do i fight with? he now is gone?

and if he max is reading this .don't be stupid .get your ass back on!!!!

itsmejjj

listen carefully --tomorrow or today what ever ring your isp man cancel the email--tell him its know to spammers...

ok do this as soon as you can

ok your new one.sorry its the only way..give it out very carefully..

get hold of a Email filter to filter any rubbish --

now very important do not share this..with any one..

now when in place ,we talk on how you filter the ad you were given..

there are some very good programs that do this...

Understand keep it to your self..trust no at the moment.till you got it secure!!

MSE and Macrium. nothing to do with it .

here is a possibility your ISP man HAS BEEN HIT ,that is how thy get Addresses or just saw your one somewhere hit it..

it needs to be killed...years back i got sick of spam and just do not Email

at home.we use the shops one .its secured..--

I guess I let Maxx influence me and your name came up. I hope you will forgive me

not a problem .like i said he to is mixed up

we need very special understanding.using proxy..ip and he failed to see this..

it went wrong so blame some thing..any how water under the bridge..

like i say who the heck do i fight with? he now is gone?

and if he max is reading this .don't be stupid .get your ass back on!!!!

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. I will think about all you have said. I remember you warning me about my ip a long time ago. You said you had a program called crawler and you could find me. I thought maybe you had used your program to find me, so maybe you should take a little blame for me thinking as I did. I'm glad to know it is not you doing this to me. You know how some times you lose your temper. Well I lost mine!!! I wish Maxx would also come back. Its a damn shame these kind of people can cause this kind of trouble between friends that only want to help others. See you at the truck my friend.---gary

Hi to all my special friends on the forum. I am stealth as jjj says. I have removed all information about my self that I could. I will meet everyone back at the truck when this all goes away. I love each one of you and I hate the SOB that thinks this is fun. What a sad little mxxxxx fxxxxx he must be. I wish everyone health, wealth, and happiness.---gary

Gary,

You can look at the header and source of an email just like you can a web page. That might help you backtrack to the sending server, but that still won't tell you who sent it.

What IObit site/link/server did you block?

Take enoskype up on his offer to help and see what you guys can figure out together.

ok i understand what you say --

1 crawlers for ip

that is it.

now the big but--its use is no good for what has happened to you

or max..we are talking ip seekers..open proxy ids....you are not a open proxy.

and i bet nether are the rest of you...so its useless .

2 the proxy must be left open .by ether a careless user that dint (not) log off

or a trapper..

3 in able to find a person by name(nick name) not a hope in Hades..think about this..

4 even if i knew your real name .same thing.unless i asked your provider -would he/she give me your or max ip log in number.

fat chance of that happening..

5 even if i know your number .right.still got not much hope.unless you are the only user on the net isp--and no one els is...(paying for the service)

i think thy be broke inside 2 days..

thy need costumers to run it.you and 8000 or more others use the same isp man........and you or max are somewhere in that pool---of customers..ok?

see my point here...?

for instance.if i gave you my ip .think any one can find me?

no unless the provider gives a name.account,and log in number..to the seeker.so what change is there finding some one called itsmejjj

he would not have a account under that name ..now would he.

ok i could type in my ip but what would that serve?

120.28.64.94 ok go ahead seek all ya want..check it !

find itsmejjj ----

not a hope in Hades..ok

6--ok that's leads us to your problem..that is you EMAIL id...

the attacker found it .and problem,for 2000 more he/she found.

with a special program thy may use...hitting ISP providers .

or like i stated a kiddo hacker saw it tried it.and success..

now if i were to type in my one .as i registered it HOME@HOME.com go ahead send all you or any one wants

hit it .i don't care..i just used this to join...

7 i stated its to easy to make a account here -you bung in any old info

and your on..! the site will not bother to verify a new starter...

so we are full of duds or any one.any age.that can play havoc...

i did ask about this before why so easy...

ok you need to change your Email--you have no option.or get slugged again..

or some one using it will keep at it..nothing you can do--to stop this

even if you filter it..thy will used this to spam and you get the blame....

now as for tracing .i said before not a hope.thy are using you.and it leads to you not them.....

understand this..a hacker spamming uses open MAILER hoppers?

hopping from one to the other -doing what ever takes his/her fancy..till thy are closed.killed your your isp man

or spam will keep on entering that email.ad--sit there .if alive..and full of anything from virus to goodness knows what that sent..on the chance it going to enter your pc...by you reading your mail..and to boot if he got your log in id--perhaps fluky to somehow have this . read every thing there .use it at will..do what he/she likes....

itsmejjj

i hope this helps you understand what i say if not please ask..

sorry for the long posts ..but understanding security is sometimes not easy

and pianfull--hackers know this.the lackluster of users to make it so

as ether could not be bothered or care less.

and i see this as valued ether way.. now my point is this this should not happen..but it is .and its the responsibility of the user to safe guard this

at all costs.not easy if one like emailing..or joining forums..sure we have nice sensible people.but that is a small group?

unforgivably we get kids Mum smacked on there bottom ,and then get dirty

thy got get even with someone.or something..

why not the net?

i have noticed that since the debarkation a bit back we have a new type

of disruptor..why we stuck it out supported one and the other

so how can thy? perhaps make this unsticking this peace...

lets gets between them and start rumors , ever so softly till one breaks.

post a annoyance..then get in and shovel in more..

or better still lets now hit GARY ,thy got rid of max..

some how..then try a other one?

i do not know but it smells like it ?

itsmejjj

Unfortunate troubles!

This is most unfortunate!!!

I have received no such email. Perhaps one of the admins/mods would be so kind as to attach a poll as to whether anyone has/has not received spam frpm the same sources here. I don't have the capability to do this later in a thread, only at creation!

Its very unfortunate that GB has convinced himself that the origin is someone on this forum!:sad:

This is most unfortunate!!!

I have received no such email. Perhaps one of the admins/mods would be so kind as to attach a poll as to whether anyone has/has not received spam frpm the same sources here. I don't have the capability to do this later in a thread, only at creation!

Its very unfortunate that GB has convinced himself that the origin is someone on this forum!:sad:

yes its so we must of posted at the same time..

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help. ok this is me --i do not allow it.and its useless any how i do not have one...

jjj

GB if you do come back here, please think about this!

This forum is not Iobit. The actions here are by members, independent of Iobit. Iobit supports this forum through delegation of responsibility to Administrators (other volunteer members)... who consistently adhere to high standards of supporting/helping visitors/members of the forum.

Please do not lump all members into some "category" inside your head and associate this with the anger you feel about this spam, with this category/group and call us IOBIT!

Please look at and temper your steel!

You are a blessing... a gift to this forum! You have been my conscience before! (the little guy standing on my shoulder whispering "Hey... what about this Mel?")

Whatever the source of this aggravation and irritation... do not abandon your friends blindly!!

I have learned to appreciate, admire, and love you GB, for you genuinely care about people! Hope you read this!

Sincerely,

Mel - your friend no matter what!

Gary ..i think you installed a different fire wall? when all was fine before this?

is this right..i saw you has the ms apps running.now gone?

here is my advice .because you use XP get it back to how you had this..

white MS protection.and what ever fire wall you used and settings..you would or should have it backed up ..

get rid of any thing you have now ,Fix your pc .to the same as 8 weeks or before you added what ever..

you were free of this junk..and set with no problems..so you learned a lesson

if things run nicely why change it because someone tell s you to try this or that..look for your back up (if you still have them) 3 mounts back redo this,get rid of the over cooked fire wall to start with..its up to you...

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=2230

get your self back to about here With what you know now!

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

Gary ..i think you installed a different fire wall? when all was fine before this?

is this right..i saw you has the ms apps running.now gone?

here is my advice .because you use XP get it back to how you had this..

white MS protection.and what ever fire wall you used and settings..you would or should have it backed up ..

get rid of any thing you have now ,Fix your pc .to the same as 8 weeks or before you added what ever..

you were free of this junk..and set with no problems..so you learned a lesson

if things run nicely why change it because someone tell s you to try this or that..look for your back up (if you still have them) 3 mounts back redo this,get rid of the over cooked fire wall to start with..its up to you...

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=2230

get your self back to about here With what you know now!

itsmejjj

Hi friend. garybear had a good life and now its time for him to go. http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/lenrad4/tombstone.jpg

you not pulling my bells are you? -

"eating his dinner of chips, spam & egg" when a bit of spam got stuck in his throat and he chocked on it.

that's horrendous way ta go ..i have heard of people choke eating ..

i remember the sing group the MAMAS and Pappy's .she choked on a burger

poor man..that's so very sad ,thanks for the answer .

this is very distressing..to hear..and i send my deepest condolences to the family ..this is so flunking sad .....

itsmejjj

R.i.p

jjj,

Gary's post if just his way of letting us know, he is leaving the forum. R.I.P. Garybear is his way of saying that it was his final post. Sunny, was making a joke about spam (Monty Python), as Gary's problem was the deluge of spam he had received and had no idea where it came from. Hopefully at some point, he will get over his anger and suspicion and return.

A.T.

jjj,

Gary's post if just his way of letting us know, he is leaving the forum. R.I.P. Garybear is his way of saying that it was his final post. Sunny, was making a joke about spam (Monty Python), as Gary's problem was the deluge of spam he had received and had no idea where it came from. Hopefully at some point, he will get over his anger and suspicion and return.

A.T.

hi ..

thank goodness for that .its ok just the way i read it..thank you for that..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

RIP can mean a number of things:

Return Is Possible

Royal Institute of Philosophy

Round-Irritant-Personnel (tear-gas cartridge)

Really Insidious Parable

- to name a few

Cheers

solbjerg

hi ..

thank goodness for that .its ok just the way i read it..thank you for that..

itsmejjj

Archived