IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wondering

So Beta looks great.

I was just wondering if you could reveal the language you guys used on GBv2's GUI. was it C# or C++? Oh and one more question: how many people where involved in this project? Just curious :)

thanks for the awesome job!

Edit: Also, One feature I would love to get on Final Version of GBv2 would be to allow me to defrag a game and at the same time use other GB tools. Multitasking FTW!

Also, Why is the GB logo a Big Exclamation Point? makes no sense. I liked the big "G" in the circle... just an opinion

Looking Good! :-D but what about?

Advanced SystemCare V4 ?

smart Defrag V2 ?

IObit Malware Fighter Beta ?

;-) sorry just curious

true great company great products...........the version2 ofgame booster released ......expecting some some good improvements in gameply with this..............

THANKS IOBIT...and thanks to all the programmers who constitute IOBIT

Delphi. How many persons? haha, you guess.

Your suggestions are appreciated!

So Beta looks great.

I was just wondering if you could reveal the language you guys used on GBv2's GUI. was it C# or C++? Oh and one more question: how many people where involved in this project? Just curious :)

thanks for the awesome job!

Edit: Also, One feature I would love to get on Final Version of GBv2 would be to allow me to defrag a game and at the same time use other GB tools. Multitasking FTW!

Also, Why is the GB logo a Big Exclamation Point? makes no sense. I liked the big "G" in the circle... just an opinion

Notice

Hi,

This email is function?

I have yet to receive a reply.... :-|

Damned

The latest version of Game Booster 2 Beta:

Beta 1.0 (released date: Sep 15, 2010)

1) Community Forum

Share your feedback and join Game Booser v2 beta discussion on our forum.

2) Send us Emails

gb2feedback@iobit.com

Help Us Translate

The English file will be available in Beta 2. So the translation project will start from Beta 2.

Hi Damned,

This email address is function.

If users report some problems and don't give clear information, our staff will reach you to get more detailed information.

And also will forward these problems and bug report to the coders to improve.

We received a lot of feedback emails now and thanks all.:razz:

Game Booster 2 Beta in Turkish

Hi everbody,

For a change, here is the GameBooster.exe file to have the GUI in Turkish.

Line up of the text is adjusted also.

Rename your GameBooster.exe file in the main Game Booster 2 folder in case you use it later.

Extract the GameBooster.exe file in GameBooster.rar file to the main Game Booster folder.

You can run it through your GB 2 shortcut on your desktop.

Here you go. .http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6013&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1285649640 .Time to live=90 days.

...Game booster 2 Beta 1.0 Türkçe

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6016&d=1285668421

Enjoy it! :mrgreen:

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

Fantastic!!

Our own home-grown Turkish Hercules doing his herculean tasks every day.

I stand in awe!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi everbody,

For a change, here is the GameBooster.exe file to have the GUI in Turkish.

Line up of the text is adjusted also.

Rename your GameBooster.exe file in the main Game Booster 2 folder in case you use it later.

Extract the GameBooster.exe file in GameBooster.rar file to the main Game Booster folder.

You can run it through your GB 2 shortcut on your desktop.

Here you go. .http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6013&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1285649640 .Time to live=90 days.

...Game booster 2 Beta 1.0 Türkçe

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6016&d=1285668421

Enjoy it! :mrgreen:

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

[solved]

I have run into something odd. I'm not sure why it does this but when I exit the program it pops up my logitech controller profile, my libraries folder (which I never even realized existed until that moment, and the firefox browser to the default page.

Archived