IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please post Bugs or Problems of Game Booster 2.0 Beta here

MagicHunter

Hi Hayre, hi Gentle, hi KrazyK89,

Here is the temporary solution to your

Runtime Error (at -1:0):

Cannot import dll:C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll

Error.

Error Reason:

• The glitch is there, because the System Disk is not disk C: (ei. Windows folder is not at default path)

Temporary solution:

• Copy shell32.dll file from your system drive folder at : (say D:\Windows\System32\)
  • Paste shell32.dll file to a self created folder : C:\Windows\System32\
  • Install Game Booster from the setup file.
  • You can delete shell32.dll at self created folder: C:\Windows\System32\
  • Delete the self created folder(s).

Please write feedback if the installation problem is solved!

I hope IObit is going to corect that glitch in the next release.

Cheers.

Thanks enoskype! I have successfully installed. It runs great!

And sorry for my bad English :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi toxxxic,

Please change the strings in English.lng file below by opening it with a text editor.

Label_ElapsedTime.caption=Complete Defragmentation At:

Label_EndTime.caption=Elapsed Time:

to:

Label_ElapsedTime.caption=Elapsed Time:

Label_EndTime.caption=Complete Defragmentation At:

Cheers.

Dear GarryGanja,

Welcome join IObit forums.

Sorry for the issue happened to you.

Would you please send us the screenshot of "crashing" when you go through the game box to start a game for further investigation.

Thank you in advance.

Well didn't really get an error message. It was just that when the game started trough game box setpoint stopped working. The mouse movement was there but not my settings like the dpi settings and the button configuration which i made for every other game. When i went in the control pannel it said setpoint didn't react anymore. tried this a couple of times, and everytime setpoint stopped working( trough gamebox) starting Gamebooster , let it boost and start the game the normal way no problems at all.

ß 2.0 Game Box error

Hi

Everytime, when I start a game with 'Game Box', Game Booster switches back to 'normal mode' 30-50 sec. after the game has started.:cry:

The 'Switch to Gaming Mode' button doesn't work either... :?

...same with 'Boost.exe'. :shock:

'Game Booster.exe' works, same with 'Slide to Boost'.

Anyhow, I can't see any progress. :shock:

Regards

Well didn't really get an error message. It was just that when the game started trough game box setpoint stopped working. The mouse movement was there but not my settings like the dpi settings and the button configuration which i made for every other game. When i went in the control pannel it said setpoint didn't react anymore. tried this a couple of times, and everytime setpoint stopped working( trough gamebox) starting Gamebooster , let it boost and start the game the normal way no problems at all.

Dear Garry,

You said no problems if you start games without using Game Booster. For your situation, we think this issue must caused by closing your mouse's service or something. You use an individual driver for you mouse, do you?

Please check out if you selected any services related to your mouse? If so, please un-select it and try again.

If you can not get it, please find and open the GameBooster.ini file, copy and paste all things here for further investigation.

Usual path: C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster

or C:\Users\your account name\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Game Booster

Cheers.

Hi

to make it clearer:

Everytime, when I start a game out of the 'Game Box', Game Booster switches back to 'normal mode' 30-50 sec. after the game has started.

Please try to un-check “Automatically go back to Normal Mode after closing all games” of Game Box setting in Options panel.

Cheers.

Please try to un-check “Automatically go back to Normal Mode after closing all games” of Game Box setting in Options panel.

Cheers.

Thx. it's working now...:mrgreen:

next problem :

Game Box starts only the first game. If I end it, to start another one - GB loads

the previous game again.

CU

and next...

Defragging doesn't work !

- analysis of game directory > ok

- defragging > after a few seconds GB reverts to CPU-usage 0% and freezes, system freezes also ( with total 2% CPU-usage )

Reboot required

Please don't triple post

Heey guys is it just me having this bug or you guys got it as well?

http://yfrog.com/04asdgsgsdgasdgewatewqt23j

another link: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7405/asdgsgsdgasdgewatewqt23.jpg

Welcome to the forum XeniumCA :smile:

I have deleted your other 3 posts because they were the same as the one in this thread.

Please don't double or triple post as it just makes it confusing for those trying to reply to your posts.

Thanks for understanding :smile:

P.S: Since I quoted your post there is still 2 copies :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

Bugs Game Booster 2 Beta 3

I'm working on translating Game Booster for Brazilian Portuguese language, which was thus:

(See Image "01.jpg")

When I went to see translation errors in Game Booster, I saw that, even translated, this part was still in English:

(See Image "02.jpg")

So I made a change that paid off: I changed the tag [TaskFrom] to [TaskForm]:

(See Image "03.jpg")

And it worked! But with some graphical errors:

(See Image "04.jpg")

Another bug I noticed is on the taskbar:

(See Image "04.jpg")

Mouse buttons lag

After I installed Game Booster, the two lateral buttons of my Razer Deathadder mouse started to have a huge lag ingame. I mean that their responsiveness is delayed of nearly 0.5 seconds or so... very annoying.

The problem was not resolved with the uninstall of Game Booster, so I also reinstalled my mouse drivers rebooting the pc each time I was asked to.

The problem seemed to be fixed, but now it seems to be back again, even if not so bad as before. Though my games are UNPLAYABLE if i have commands on those two buttons.

Obviously it's not a hardware problem, as my mouse was working PERFECTLY before I installed game booster.

Please help!

Dear Sarakael,

Would you please tell us which game you play? And your OS?

Please download the latest version of Game Booster to find out whether the problem remains.

Thank you in advance and look forward your reply.

Dear itobe

sorry to let you know that I'm not able to check it, cause I can store only 1 game in GB Final ( a very restricted version ) - but it happened in GB 2.3ß.

BTW do you think it is a good idea to let us test and translate a commercial product without a fee ( licence code ) ;-)

I'll try a rollback to ß2.3...

I'll proceed to translate Toolbox applications, they are for free, so there's no need to 'pay a fee' :grin:

cheers

Greek beta Alt+946 = β capital case Alt+914 = B

ß = Alt+0223 - German double s

• 1 month later...
My computer crashes everytime i run gamebooster , i run windows 7 x64 and all my drivers are updated and my computer randomly crashes within 2 mins of starting game booster please help.

Hi menaze,

Do you mean you did not get crashes without starting Game Booster?

So we can found out whether the crashes is caused by Game Booster.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards.

Archived