IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language Files for Game Booster 3 (& PRO)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing strings!

Greetings!

I've found two strings that are missing. One is undoubtedly not at place but I'm not sure if the other is really missing, though it's very likely.

The first one is the OFF/ON switch, I don't know if it's possible to make it translatable or this was a dumb supposition? Anyway, the second one is the tooltip of the switch, I tried to add their strings but failed.

http://i.imgur.com/cto01s.png

Click the pic to enlarge

Hi AllenWalkerHU,

Here is the suggestion for the ON/OFF switch. I hope IObit changes it in the final release.

For the hint, please add the below bold string to the language file and translate:

[GB3_MainForm]

ImgNote_Off.Hint=Click "ON" to show the FPS and enable you to use the following hotkeys during your gaming.

Cheers.

Hi AllenWalkerHU,

Here is the suggestion for the ON/OFF switch. I hope IObit changes it in the final release.

For the hint, please add the below bold string to the language file and translate:

[GB3_MainForm]

ImgNote_Off.Hint=Click "ON" to show the FPS and enable you to use the following hotkeys during your gaming.

Cheers.

Got it.

It should be fixed in the next release. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon4.gif

There is no attached Brazilian Portuguese language file in your post eWandscheer. :roll:

Cheers.

I'm Sorry! Check it now.

ATUALIZAÇÃO DO IDIOMA PORTUGUÊS (BRASIL)

para Game Booster v3.5 Beta.

PORTUGUESE (BRAZIL) LANGUAGE UPDATE

for Game Booster v3.5 Beta.

BrazilianPortuguese.lng

• 2 months later...

French Language file

Hello,

I wanted to contribute in translating your Game booster as I noticed the last part of the language file is still in english :

"GB3Hardware_M]

Operation System=Operating System

Caption=Caption

DirectX=DirectX

OpenGL=OpenGL

Processor=Processor

CurrentClockSpeed=CurrentClockSpeed

BaseBoard=Motherboard

Product=Model"

ETC...

Is this normal ? Can I translate it in french ?

Thanks.

I thought technical words like those were the same and understood world-wide, in English. :shock:

Am I wrong ? :shock:

Hum actually they may be understood world-wide but not in france ... English level is really low here (I'm not really good either, but ok)

And I guess Game booster is also used by young french people, who will not understand this.

I'll take a look at it and upload the updated file.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...