IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not Happy

Budcat22

More information please

Hi Budcat22

A search of this forum will show that this is not a common problem.

It's impossible to help resolve the problem without any details of what you did, so if you are interested in finding a solution please reply with some extra information.

Did you just do a Quick Care or Deep Care or did you use some tools in the Toolbox also?

Did you delete some Registry items that were marked High Risk?

Budcat22 Public Profile > Computer Details:

vista Ultimate, 32 bit, service pack 2, McAfee anti virus, Obit Smart defrag, 3 gb ram

I searched the McAfee forum but didn't find any members with a similar problem so I guess it's not a compatibility problem with McAfee.

Also, since you have purchased the Pro version of IObit software you are entitled to support directly from IObit.

If you would prefer to do that then contact IObit Online Support

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

Unhappy

I don't remember exactly what I did. I used all the different functions. Maybe I should have taken more time with each but it such good reviews that I just went ahead. It downloaded an update to Vista which it kept trying to install and crashing. I did disable PC Cleaner so it wouldn't run at start up, but maybe something there caused it.

Maybe I will give it another try one of these days.

Hi Budcat

Your posts leaves me with nothing to respond to.

If you want to find out what might have been wrong, it is a very good idea to leave some information that relates to this.

Otherwise everyone will be prone dismiss your posts as inconsequential.

Cheers

solbjerg

I don't remember exactly what I did. I used all the different functions. Maybe I should have taken more time with each but it such good reviews that I just went ahead. It downloaded an update to Vista which it kept trying to install and crashing. I did disable PC Cleaner so it wouldn't run at start up, but maybe something there caused it.

Maybe I will give it another try one of these days.

Hi Budcat22,

We are happy to hear that you want to give ASC another try.

Please check the scan results before you repair them. If you are not sure of the results, please just email our support team or post here. We surely will be there to figure this issue out.:smile:

Not sure if this is of any help but ASC V4.0.1 was an absolute disaster on my PCs with WinXP.

The latest release V4.1.0 could not be more different and is well behaved with only minor niggles.

So suggest any discussion about ASC V4 should identify which version is under discussion or debate.

Okay, I give Up! :shock:

What is a "Niggle"? :?:

And What's the difference in a Minor Niggle and a Super-dupper-Major-Niggle. :lol:

I hate to quote your own words back to you, but in this instance think it is deserved:

"Answers to many of your questions can be found by doing an Internet Search for the Information."

Hi Toppack

It was precisely the botheration and the complaint about the lack of humour that made me quote from the "Nevada Funeral". (Mark Twain)

Cheers

solbjerg

We Don't have 'Niggles', here in Texas. :roll:

We call them 'Botherations'. :lol:

http://www.audioenglish.net/dictionary/botheration.htm

Example:

This Thread is becoming a 'botheration'! :lol:

Archived