IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC beta 2 crash registry keys office

Victor2k

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

La verdad no se que le esta pasando a IOBIT pero la beta 2 tampoco funciona

Despues de pasar un scan profundo mi excel dejo de funcionar los accesos directos en el escritorio dan un error y no me reconoce la instalación

Lamento mucho denunciar estos errores por que es un programas que sigo desde hace años pero lo único que me da últimamente es dolores de cabeza

Los resguardos después de la eliminación tampoco vuelven el sistema al estado anterior

un saludos desde Argentina

Edit: Please use English on the forum or at least use an online translator like Google Translate

Truth is not happening to you but the beta 2 IObit does not work

After spending a deep scan stopped working my excel shortcuts on the desktop give an error and the installation does not recognize me

I am very sorry to report these errors is a program that I follow for years but only recently is giving me headaches

Guards after removing the system does not return to the previous

a greetings from Argentina

Beta

Hi Victor2K :smile:

I have added an English translation to your post.

Please use English on the forum or at least use an online translator like Google Translate

Lamento mucho denunciar estos errores por que es un programas que sigo desde hace años pero lo único que me da últimamente es dolores de cabeza

Google Translate:

I am very sorry to report these errors is a program that I follow for years but only recently is giving me headaches

The Beta version of software will almost certainly have "errors" if this causes you "headaches" it would be best to return to Advanced SystemCare 4 and wait for version 5 to be Final

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Victor

Please be sure that you have chosen the settings you need in the program prior to running a cleaning operation - also please check the "problems" prior to hitting the "Clean" button.

Please read Usage of IObit Products

After which cleaning operation did your problem arise.

Cheers

solbjerg

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

La verdad no se que le esta pasando a IOBIT pero la beta 2 tampoco funciona

Despues de pasar un scan profundo mi excel dejo de funcionar los accesos directos en el escritorio dan un error y no me reconoce la instalación

Los resguardos después de la eliminación tampoco vuelven el sistema al estado anterior

un saludos desde Argentina

Edit: Please use English on the forum or at least use an online translator like Google Translate

Truth is not happening to you but the beta 2 IObit does not work

After spending a deep scan stopped working my excel shortcuts on the desktop give an error and the installation does not recognize me

Guards after removing the system does not return to the previous

a greetings from Argentina

Mr wozofoz

Administrador

NO esperaba una respuesta con tan poca diplomacia como la de Ud , se que es un producto Beta y se como probarlo (anteriormente deje captura de los errores , esta vez no lo hice por que no lo espera ) , también se que tengo que traducir al ingles, pequeño detalle que olvide (aunque no entiendo por que desprecias nuestro idioma)

solbjerg

Administrator

En ninguno de las claves del registro figuraba nada del excel , creo que fue la limpieza de los accesos directos o un error no reportado

por otro lado me preocupa que , la opcion de restaurar los cambios tampoco volvio el sistema como estaba antes , la unica manera fue instalando microsoft office nuevamente,muchas gracias por la preocupacion

Translate by google

Mr wozofoz

administrator

NO waiting for an answer with so little diplomacy like you, it is a beta product and as a test (leave earlier capture errors, this time because I did not expect it), also I have to translate into English, remember little detail (although you despise not understand our language)

solbjerg

Administrator

None of the registry keys contained nothing of excel, I was cleaning the shortcuts or a reported error

other hand, I worry that the option to restore the system changes either returned as it was before, the only way was installing microsoft office again, thank you very much for the concern

Hi Victor

In the privacy settings MsOfiice is mentioned (by version)

This is also mentioned in the automatic cleaning.

Both places should be configured to your satisfaction.

Could you possibly isolate what went wrong?

About language - no language is depreciated - but to have as many people understand the forum as humanly possible, we have to insist that this is an English spoken forum. This will also give the best chance that some of our members can come up with an explanation or solution.

After all a very large number of people have at least some understanding of the English language.

Cheers

solbjerg

Mr wozofoz

Administrador

NO esperaba una respuesta con tan poca diplomacia como la de Ud , se que es un producto Beta y se como probarlo (anteriormente deje captura de los errores , esta vez no lo hice por que no lo espera ) , también se que tengo que traducir al ingles, pequeño detalle que olvide (aunque no entiendo por que desprecias nuestro idioma)

solbjerg

Administrator

En ninguno de las claves del registro figuraba nada del excel , creo que fue la limpieza de los accesos directos o un error no reportado

por otro lado me preocupa que , la opcion de restaurar los cambios tampoco volvio el sistema como estaba antes , la unica manera fue instalando microsoft office nuevamente,muchas gracias por la preocupacion

Translate by google

Mr wozofoz

administrator

NO waiting for an answer with so little diplomacy like you, it is a beta product and as a test (leave earlier capture errors, this time because I did not expect it), also I have to translate into English, remember little detail (although you despise not understand our language)

solbjerg

Administrator

None of the registry keys contained nothing of excel, I was cleaning the shortcuts or a reported error

other hand, I worry that the option to restore the system changes either returned as it was before, the only way was installing microsoft office again, thank you very much for the concern

solbjerg

el problema no era la configuración de la limpieza fue la que uso siempre evidentemente borra alguna claves del office que no declara en la lista de limpieza posterior

Entiendo lo del idioma pero tampoco es para que me conteste de una manera tan desubicada

si lo único que hago es tratar de colaborar con el producto

traslate

the problem was the configuration of the cleaning was of course always use that key to erase any office who does not declare the list of-pipe

I understand the language but it is for me to answer in a way so misplaced

if all you do is try to work with the product

Hi Victor

To understand each other more I think the use of screenshots can go a long way. :-)

To make it as understandable as possible for the majority it is possible to change the language interface to English prior to taking the screenshots.

Notice please that I mention screenshots in the plural! :-)

Sorry that we are not sufficiently proficient in your language.

Good luck!! And sorry for your troubles!!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. By the way - bearing in mind that the parent company is Chinese - I am grateful that the forum is in English :-)

p.p.s. My compilation of the most spoken langauges (difficult question so take it with a grain of salt)

English 1800 MILL.

Standard Chinese 1345 MILL.

Hindustani 650 MILL.

Spanish (Castilian) 500+ MILL.

French 500 MILL.

Arabic 450 MILL.

Russian 300 MILL.

Malay and Indonesian 250 MILL.

Portuguese 220 MILL.

German 200 MILL.

Persian 144 MILL.

Swahili 100 MILL.

solbjerg

el problema no era la configuración de la limpieza fue la que uso siempre evidentemente borra alguna claves del office que no declara en la lista de limpieza posterior

Entiendo lo del idioma pero tampoco es para que me conteste de una manera tan desubicada

si lo único que hago es tratar de colaborar con el producto

traslate

the problem was the configuration of the cleaning was of course always use that key to erase any office who does not declare the list of-pipe

I understand the language but it is for me to answer in a way so misplaced

if all you do is try to work with the product

Solo para informacion,sin querer entra en una polemica,repito mi preocupacion de mostar los errores es para mejorar el producto solamente

Ranking de lenguas más habladas del mundo

1. Chino mandarín – 874 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

2. Español – 358 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

3. Inglés – 341 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

4. Hindi – 258 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

5. Bengalí – 207 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

6. Portugués – 176 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

7. Ruso – 167 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

8. Japonés – 125 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

9. Alemán – 100 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

10. Coreano – 78 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

11. Wu – 77,2 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

12. Francés – 77 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

13. Javanés – 75,5 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

14. Cantonés/Yuè – 71 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

15. Telugú – 69,7 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

16. Marati – 68 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

17. Vietnamita – 68 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

18. Tamil – 66 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

19. Italiano – 62 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

20. Turco – 61 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

21. Urdu – 60,2 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

translate

Just for information, not wanting to enter into a controversy, I repeat my mistakes of showing concern is to improve the product only

Ranking of world's most widely spoken languages

1. Mandarin Chinese - 874 million speakers as mother tongue.

2. Spanish - 358 million speakers as mother tongue.

3. English - 341 million speakers as mother tongue.

4. Hindi - 258 million speakers as mother tongue.

5. Bengali - 207 million speakers as mother tongue.

6. Portuguese - 176 million speakers as mother tongue.

7. Russian - 167 million speakers as mother tongue.

8. Japanese - 125 million speakers as mother tongue.

9. German - 100 million speakers as mother tongue.

10. Korea - 78 million speakers as mother tongue.

11. Wu - 77.2 million speakers as mother tongue.

12. French - 77 million speakers as mother tongue.

13. Javanese - 75.5 million speakers as mother tongue.

14. Cantonese / Yue - 71 million speakers as mother tongue.

15. Telugu - 69.7 million speakers as mother tongue.

16. Marathi - 68 million speakers as mother tongue.

17. Vietnamese - 68 million speakers as mother tongue.

18. Tamil - 66 million speakers as mother tongue.

19. Italian - 62 million speakers as mother tongue.

20. Turkish - 61 million speakers as mother tongue.

21. Urdu - 60.2 million speakers as mother tongue.

Hi Victor

Thank you for following my suggestion

My scan yielded this result.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8264&stc=1&d=1315826359

In the High Risk section I look through at least those with description by going to the string in the Registry and taking a look at it trying to evaluate how dangerous it will be to delete/repair it.

I check some of the N/A "problems" too the same way.

The MRU lists should not be deleted if you want to save the most recently used lists.

About language your list depicts a somewhat outdated list of native inhabitants.

I was trying to estimate the number of people that had at least some knowledge of languages.

That is more to the point in this situation in the forum I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Solo para informacion,sin querer entra en una polemica,repito mi preocupacion de mostar los errores es para mejorar el producto solamente

Ranking de lenguas más habladas del mundo

1. Chino mandarín – 874 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

2. Español – 358 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

3. Inglés – 341 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

4. Hindi – 258 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

5. Bengalí – 207 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

6. Portugués – 176 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

7. Ruso – 167 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

8. Japonés – 125 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

9. Alemán – 100 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

10. Coreano – 78 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

11. Wu – 77,2 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

12. Francés – 77 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

13. Javanés – 75,5 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

14. Cantonés/Yuè – 71 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

15. Telugú – 69,7 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

16. Marati – 68 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

17. Vietnamita – 68 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

18. Tamil – 66 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

19. Italiano – 62 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

20. Turco – 61 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

21. Urdu – 60,2 millones de hablantes como lengua materna.

translate

Just for information, not wanting to enter into a controversy, I repeat my mistakes of showing concern is to improve the product only

Ranking of world's most widely spoken languages

1. Mandarin Chinese - 874 million speakers as mother tongue.

2. Spanish - 358 million speakers as mother tongue.

3. English - 341 million speakers as mother tongue.

4. Hindi - 258 million speakers as mother tongue.

5. Bengali - 207 million speakers as mother tongue.

6. Portuguese - 176 million speakers as mother tongue.

7. Russian - 167 million speakers as mother tongue.

8. Japanese - 125 million speakers as mother tongue.

9. German - 100 million speakers as mother tongue.

10. Korea - 78 million speakers as mother tongue.

11. Wu - 77.2 million speakers as mother tongue.

12. French - 77 million speakers as mother tongue.

13. Javanese - 75.5 million speakers as mother tongue.

14. Cantonese / Yue - 71 million speakers as mother tongue.

15. Telugu - 69.7 million speakers as mother tongue.

16. Marathi - 68 million speakers as mother tongue.

17. Vietnamese - 68 million speakers as mother tongue.

18. Tamil - 66 million speakers as mother tongue.

19. Italian - 62 million speakers as mother tongue.

20. Turkish - 61 million speakers as mother tongue.

21. Urdu - 60.2 million speakers as mother tongue.

La lista no es anticuada esta actualizada ( marzo del 2011) y son cifras oficiales y no estimadas

Por otro lado la no identificación de los errores(N/A) es un error que podría costar muy caro, si uno no revisa una por uno las claves cosa que seria de una perdida de tiempo,si el programa es de optimizacion esto no es admisible

Estos errores empezaron con el update de la beta 1 y la beta 2 , en la primer beta del awc 5 no aparecían

Tu captura fue con AWC 4 o AWC 5 beta 2?

translate

The list is dated this date (March 2011) and are official figures

On the other hand, the failure to identify errors (N / A) is a mistake that could cost you dearly if you do not check one by one the key thing would be a waste of time if the optimization program that is not admissible

These errors began with the update of the beta 1 and beta 2 in the first beta 5 does not appear awc

Your capture was with AWC AWC 4 or 5 beta 2?

Thanks for the answers

Hi Victor

I used the ASC version 4.10 for the screenshot and changed it from my native language Danish into English prior to taking the screenshot.

As you can see in the forum I am not an employee of IObit.

The population in China is qouted by you at around 500 Mill. less than the actual figure from today. China now has more than 1340 Mill. people India more than 1200 Mill. people.

But the interest here centers on how many understands a specific language.

Cheers

solbjerg

La lista no es anticuada esta actualizada ( marzo del 2011) y son cifras oficiales y no estimadas

Por otro lado la no identificación de los errores(N/A) es un error que podría costar muy caro, si uno no revisa una por uno las claves cosa que seria de una perdida de tiempo,si el programa es de optimizacion esto no es admisible

Estos errores empezaron con el update de la beta 1 y la beta 2 , en la primer beta del awc 5 no aparecían

Tu captura fue con AWC 4 o AWC 5 beta 2?

translate

The list is dated this date (March 2011) and are official figures

On the other hand, the failure to identify errors (N / A) is a mistake that could cost you dearly if you do not check one by one the key thing would be a waste of time if the optimization program that is not admissible

These errors began with the update of the beta 1 and beta 2 in the first beta 5 does not appear awc

Your capture was with AWC AWC 4 or 5 beta 2?

Thanks for the answers

Amigo solbjerg

Lo del lenguaje no es importante mientras hablemos con respeto y educaicon

Ahora tus resultados no son comparables con los mios ya que lo hacemo socn dos versiones distintas del programa

lamentablemente las versiones nuevas beta 1 updta y beta 2 tienes errores muy importantes

un saludo desde Argentina

translate

solbjerg friend

The language is not important as we speak with respect and courtesy

Now your results are not comparable with mine as we do with different versions of the program

unfortunately the new version beta 1 (update) and beta 2 errors have important

greetings from Argentina

Hi Victor

unfortunately the new version beta 1 (update) and beta 2 have important errors

I tried to make the Google translation more accurate :-)

You may be right.

My errand was more in the vein of making everyone aware that caution in the Registry cleaning was a prudent thing to exhibit,

Comradely greetings

solbjerg

Amigo solbjerg

Lo del lenguaje no es importante mientras hablemos con respeto y educaicon

Ahora tus resultados no son comparables con los mios ya que lo hacemo socn dos versiones distintas del programa

lamentablemente las versiones nuevas beta 1 updta y beta 2 tienes errores muy importantes

un saludo desde Argentina

translate

solbjerg friend

The language is not important as we speak with respect and courtesy

Now your results are not comparable with mine as we do with different versions of the program

unfortunately the new version beta 1 (update) and beta 2 errors have important

greetings from Argentina

Lost in translation

Mr wozofoz

administrator

It appears you have been offended by my reply, it was never my intention to cause offence.

If my reply appears to lack diplomacy it is probably because I tried to make it easy for Google to translate.

I was not sure if you understood what Beta means so I mentioned it.

Also, when I reply to a question I don't just reply for the benefit of the member who asked the question, I also reply for the benefit of other members who might read the thread. This means I often put more information than is needed by the member but might be of value to other members.

I mentioned using English and put the information about Beta for the benefit of all members.

I do not despise any language

All the best, woz of oz

Sr. wozofoz :-D:-D:-D:-D

No hay problema fue una mala traduccion

Sigamos todos juntos tratando de que AWC siga optimizando y protegiendo nuestros sistemas

No problem was a bad translation

Let us all together trying to AWC continue to optimize and protect our systems

Hi Victor2k,

Sorry for the trouble and my late reply.

Please send us the Log and Backup folders to us so that we can forward them to our coders to look into this issue.

Both folders located in %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5

Translate:

Hola Victor2k,

Perdón por la molestia y mi respuesta tardía.

Por favor envíenos las carpetas de registro y copia de seguridad a nosotros para que podamos avanzar en nuestro codificadores para examinar esta cuestión.

Ambas carpetas se encuentra en %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5

Archived