IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Internet Booster Problem

jimbow86

We Don't understand what you mean by,

"Lost Internet to your programs" ???

Is it the Browser program you are referring to?

If so, which Browser are you using? (IE-8, IE-9, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)

If it's some other programs, which ones?

Did you test the connection to your provider and the hardware involved, (modem, network-card, cables, etc.)

What type connection do you have? (dial-up, DSL, RoadRunner, etc.)

Is there anything that is Unusual or Out-of-date related to your Internet connection?

Could I download version asc4 and use my asc5 key to see it that helps.

Yes you can, but a Clean Install of ASC5 is recommended.

It will be helpful if you can answer Toppack's questions though.

BTW, Internet Booster should give a statement that there is no need for Internet Boosting TCP and IE for Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and IE8.

Cheers.

I showing a good internet connection in the lower right corner. All of my Browsers is showing no server found and my email is not working,which all was working fine before I ran Internet Booster. I have to do system restore and it works,so there is something in Booster is the problem

Yes you can, but a Clean Install of ASC5 is recommended.

It will be helpful if you can answer Toppack's questions though.

BTW, Internet Booster should give a statement that there is no need for Internet Boosting TCP and IE for Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and IE8.

Cheers.

I have tried to run Booster 5 times and I never got a statement that there is no need for Internet Boosting.

Hi jimbow86,

We are sorry for the inconvenience, please provide us with more details so that we can further look into this issue.:smile:

1) Please let us know what function of Internet Booster you have used, eg: IE Optimize, Firefox Optimize and so on. And have you reset the Bandwidth in Internet Booster?:?:

2) After the issue occurred, did you use the restore function :!:in the Internet Booster. if not, please have a try, and let us know whether it works. (Please see the attached picture)

Thanks in advance!!!

I did an Internet search and found this one:

http://iobit.com/ld/iobitadvancedsystemcare.html

I'm not sure which revision it is but you can try it if needed.

I don't know about the key but there is a Free download and you can try the key, if needed to try the Pro version.

ASC-5 Should work, unless you are using an obsolete OS or something like that?

Just disable the Utilities and Option settings that you don't need or don't know what they do.

Hi jimbow86!

Is there any more help :evil:or did it stop ????????

Please don't send any evil to us as we are volunteers here!:-D

There are archived available downloads of earlier versions of ASC elsewhere! I can provide links to them if you wish! Your ver 5 license should work fine with ver.4, probably not on ver. 3 (I don't know for sure) But it can be made to work on all versions Iobit supports.

The issue with the repair of "high" risk items in ASC is currently under review! So many unique issues arising by the usage of the registry repair function... affecting users in very different manners, even though their systems are similar. I strongly recommend that you uncheck all items that are labeled "high" risk before cleaning (high risk means there is a high risk of damage to your system if it is repaired).

Pro users are also supported by Iobit staff directly. You can go here -> http://www.iobit.com/onlinefeedback.php for a direct submission to iobit staff.

I hope this is usefull!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived