IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Win-7: "Did not find antivirus software on this PC"

TopPack

Personally, I would keep 'Microsoft Security Essentials' Activated. ;-)

If other Security software is Not compatible with MSE, I would not use it.

iObit says: "It is strongly recommended to uninstall your current Antivirus/anti-malware product first to avoid system problems. Anyway, Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus has a "Compatible Mode" to work without real-time protection with your other Antivirus products."

Do you know how to engage the "Compatible Mode"?

I appreciate you help.

Hi freewheels,

Did you still have this problem? Can you find Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus in your Control Panel -> Programs and Features?

How about reinstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus?

:idea:

Hi Cicely,

Perhaps this is an issue to be resolved with Microsoft? Perhaps they could alleviate the problem through an update. As ASC A/V is new they perhaps have not recognized it as an A/V.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

This should not be the normal situation. Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012 beta 1 can be recognized in Windows 7 and Windows Vista Security Center. We only have this bug in Windows XP.

Did you guys try to reinstall the program and what's the result?

action centre

Hi Cicely,

Its an MS problem with the action centre.

It has happened many times before, told me once i didnt have av (avast which i did).

its true for W7 too (me).

Roy

PS i have posted this before.

Hi freewheels,

Did you still have this problem? Can you find Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus in your Control Panel -> Programs and Features?

How about reinstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus?

This is the fix for me Freewheels.... Thanks..

Archived