IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Switch User Doesn't Recognise Pro Version

sslahck

I have installed ASW5 on my laptop. It works great until my wife or kids logon. It shows the unregistered version with their log-ons. I purchased a 3 license version, but I don't want to use 3 licenses with 1 PC. Can you help?

Hi sslahck

Is your laptop the only computer your family have? Or do the others log on from two different computers by a LAN connection?

In which case the two other computers doesn't have a license and consequently have to use the free version.

Cheers

solbjerg

multiple administrators

Hi there,

I didnt think you could have more than 1 administrator account?.

AH just read your profile

1 X XP

3 X W7.

so 4 computers or 4 partions?

did you tell them what you had

1 License!

Roy

Partitions

3 computers. 1 computer on XP with only my login. A laptop of my wife that has 3 log-ins running Win7. A similar Win7 desktop with 3 logins. One defines accounts as administrator or not. My wife and I are administrators. The children are not.

Archived