IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced systemcare pro with MSE!

hi,i'm lalola i come from Viet nam .i have used this soft for a week

in my laptop i use MSE(microsoft security essentials)but since i use this soft the MSE usually has a warning that ' potentially unprotected' and ask me to have a scan after that everthing will ok but in the next boot may be after Adsyscarepro autocare it says potentially unprotected!

so i want to have a help to stop this problem.if not may be i will uninstall adsyscare pro soon!:oops:

Thanks for all!

You can determine which of the many utilities, in ASC, is causing the problem,

by running them 'one at a time'.

(use the check-mark boxes to do that)

(You can first try disableing the security and optimization utilities.)

You may want to disable the 'load at start-up' option,

if it is presently enabled, to see if it is a boot-up related problem.

oh!no!

MSE still gives me a warning that unprotected i unchecked in Mirosoft antimalware but my problem cant be improved today it is warned that unprotected !

who can help me to stop this issue!

thanks

Hi lalola

Have you closed the program completely down and then started it again - or restarted your computer after you have chosen to untick the cleaning of MSE?

Is it still unticked in Privacy in both Quick Care and in Deep Care?

You have to run the program a few times - also the updating of definition files to gather the data it uses to decide your status.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. if it is MSE that gives you a warning, then open it - download the latest definition file and run a quick or preferably a Full scan. Then that message will go away :-)

MSE still gives me a warning that unprotected i unchecked in Mirosoft antimalware but my problem cant be improved today it is warned that unprotected !

who can help me to stop this issue!

thanks

MS Management Consol

Is there an item called MS Management Console in the Advanced SystemCare Privacy Sweep (in the Widows section) ? If so, you might need to un-tick that as well in both Quick and Deep Care

Then you will need to do at least an MSE quick scan to get the OK (green icon) again.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived