IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Happy Birthday, wozofoz!

jigwashere

Happy birthday woz!!

Many happy returns :-)

If you shouldn't have had time today (which I hope) to ban your gaggle of spammers - then don't worry about it - we will take care of it!! :-)

Some birthday present,eh? :-)

Cheers (have one on me too!)

solbjerg

Happy Birthday, wozofoz! :smile: Hope it's a good one!

Happy birthday woz!!

Many happy returns :-)

If you shouldn't have had time today (which I hope) to ban your gaggle of spammers - then don't worry about it - we will take care of it!! :-)

Some birthday present,eh? :-)

Cheers (have one on me too!)

solbjerg

Oh....I hope you don't think I'm a spammer. :oops: :roll: I'm just a friend of woz.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2686/4370792050_1b7da00199.jpg

Everyone

I had a great day eating and ......... well, not much else actually.

Looking forward to another year with great anticipation :smile:

Oh....I hope you don't think I'm a spammer. :oops: :roll: I'm just a friend of woz.

No jig, Solbjerg is referring to the plethora of spambots we have been battling lately (mostly gone now)

Since it was my birthday I got to give my fingers and the ban button a rest.

I have known jig for a long time at the excellent BrightHand forum (SmartPhone and PDA Discussion) and jig is definitely more than "just a friend of woz"

See ya over at BH mate :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

hi sunny

Thank you for making me think about it.

First the Antipodes lie to the South-East of New Zealand, but if our Australian friend woz was underway to fx. Samoa (West towards East) he would have been able to celebrate his birthday for more than 24 hours

Let's hope so :-)

On the other hand - he could have been going the other way - which could have shortened his birthday considerably. - God forbid :-)

If we see it from a celestial point of view the Earth's orbit around the Sun is elliptical - but very close to a circle (360°) 1. year is close to 365 days which gives a day seen in that perspective about 1° (0.986) of arc of the "circle", but we also need to see it in reference to sunup, - hence the need for a dateline.

Every country is free to set their own time if they so wish :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s.

To complicate matters further we also have several different calenders, 12 hour clocks and shorter or longer days according to latitude and season - so all in all it is a Holy mess. :-)

a bit late but as you are a day behind down that way, happy birthday.

Archived