Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT: iobit, your users demand from you better communication & support!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Cicely

Thank you. The issue is now sorted, as you have extended the Licence. This will enable us to assist Users.

Please do not apologise. I understand that it takes time to become familiar with the system. The important thing is that we are
    once again interacting positively on the Forum.

Also, everyone is entitled to take holidays and I sincerely hope you had an enjoyable one.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

ScannanCicely much appreciated your interaction and involvement at the forum and with the user.

Cicely, is good to know that you are active as before at the forum, hope this continues since a good customer service is not only good to the customers but good to retain loyal customers and attract new ones.

Blessings and regards
      DJ ektorbarajas:
      http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Hello guys,

Happy to see that you are always here.

Scannan, if you have any license requirements, you can send me PM or Email me directly.

ektorbarajas, thanks for your support.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hello!
          I would like to talk about the pressing issue of imposing Iobit products and the impossibility of choice.
          For example, I have a version of "IObit Smart Defrag Pro" on the promotion, for some reason I do not want to use other products, but when you accumulate garbage, it offers to install me "Advanced SystemCare", when removing the program third-party software, it offers install "IObit Uninstaller" etc.
          I want to use the programs that I use, and these constant services working in the background do not suit me, even when trying to stop them and remove them, they are still loaded and the cycle continues. Give me the opportunity to enjoy your certain products, and not to feel discomfort from the constant offers, the Action Center is a good solution, but you go the wrong way. Or let these pop-up sentences turn off, at the level of disabling background processes.
          Sorry for my English.

Comment

Working...
          X