X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
    Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for your feedback.

The situation you mentioned is normal, for IObit Malware Fighter does not support multiple users currently. But we will develop and make improvements in the feature.

For the issue that " When I used BD W8 security to disable "autorun" on my two W8.1 computers I did not get a popup from IMF Pro." , please update to our latest IMF 2.2 from http://download.cnet.com/IObit-Malwa...-10967594.html to see whether the issue continues.

If you can still get popups on Win8 but not on Win8.1, please send us the pop up that you mentioned on win8.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    I only login multiple simultaneous multiple users on my W8 computer. It is a sometimes thing. Mostly just to update some Metro apps and check around in the Windows Store to see if W8.1 is showing up yet on that computer. That is another problem alltogether.

So next time I have occassion to have mutliple users logged in on that computer I will try and remember to check.
    "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
    Bill Gates

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
      Hi Buddahfan,

Did you try to install IMF again(without uninstalling) as the second user? As some of the system files (e.g. cofig.ini file) of IMF is under :C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

They may also be created for the second user when installed again.

Cheers.
      Good idea. If I try it I will try and remember to post back about the result. See my post above as to why my original post on this was more informational than a concern to me.
      "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
      Bill Gates

Comment

Imf

The Iobit Malware Fighter does not detect ransomware. Detection rate should be improved.

Comment

The database of Iobit Malware Fighter is not updated daily.The database should not just update daily but several times per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian View Post
            The database of Iobit Malware Fighter is not updated daily.The database should not just update daily but several times per day.
            Hi Octavian,
            It is decided by IObit that IMF db will be updated twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays) and can be offline updated twice a week, and ASCU db will be updated several times a day and can be offline updated once a month. See NEWS & OFFERS section.

This certainly is appropriate and there is no need for a more frequent update of db by IMF.

Thank you and cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

It would be interesting that Iobit Malware Fighter to be available on Android (like antivirus), and have antimalware features for android.

Comment

Update 2-3 times a week is not enough for IObit Malware Fighter.
                New threats appear every day, I suggest that the database needs to be updated daily.

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                  Hi Octavian,
                  It is decided by IObit that IMF db will be updated twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays) and can be offline updated twice a week, and ASCU db will be updated several times a day and can be offline updated once a month. See NEWS & OFFERS section.

This certainly is appropriate and there is no need for a more frequent update of db by IMF.

Thank you and cheers.
                  Update 2-3 times a week is not enough for IObit Malware Fighter.
                  New threats appear every day, I suggest that the database needs to be updated daily.
                  Octavian,

Do you read the replies to you?

Please do not post for the sake of only just posting.

Take this as a warning!

Originally posted by Scannan View Post
                  Octavian

I suggest that you make a list of all your suggestions and put them in one post. It would be easier for Iobit to follow them and for users to comment, rather than having a new post for every suggestion. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by all.
                  I also 100% agree with Scannan, and insist that you follow his advice.

Cheers.
                  enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

I like a lot IObit Malware Fighter, all administrators and users I would like to congratulate them for their work, I wish to all a happy new year and either as in 2014 achievements to be as expected.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Add "PUP" detection. Only Malwarebytes seems to do this currently.
                      "Even a Wizard is a Newbie at Times..."

Comment

Working...
                      X