Accusation Thread - Dispute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This

This is News not .... the tool bar stinks of malware....
    how long will it be before iobit its self stinks like malware o yea too late oops......
    :roll:J:mrgreen:

Comment

• Originally posted by firzen771 View Post
      yes its true.
      Does this means the beginning of the end. What do you say?

Comment

• Originally posted by alfie View Post
        Does this means the beginning of the end. What do you say?
        well even if this ends up to be false, the damage has been done and it wont be easy for IObit 360 at least, idk about their other products...

Comment

• The worst thing next to stealing bastards being photographed with their pants on their knees, is stealing bastards being photographed with their pants on their knees that keep on fooling the others and themselves by shouting out loud "I didn't mean to, it's not what you think !".

You guys are not only *******, but also heartless lying bastards.

Case closed.

Comment

• Im not going to come here and start saying things that Im not sure about until the final word is spoken, especially calling people names.

Comment

• Malwarebytes claims IObit stole their database and intellectual property.

Malwarebytes is claiming that IObit stole their proprietary database and intellectual property and incorporated it into IObit Security 360.
              Malwarebytes is threatening to pursue legal action against IObit.
              This is already affecting IObit's rating in WOT:Web of Trust which has gone from a green rating to a yellow rating.
              I hope this is not true because I like IObit a lot.
              Good luck IObit

See their claims here:
              http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/i...0&#entry152610

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-10...html?tag=mncol

Comment

• Really?

No offense,but did you read before you posted? This discussion has been well under way here on the forum,and every other site I can think of for nearly two days now.
                Great day and God bless horsepower & Mark Martin

Comment

• Originally posted by detailer View Post
                  No offense,but did you read before you posted? This discussion has been well under way here on the forum,and every other site I can think of for nearly two days now.
                  The only reason I found about this was because WOT's rating for IObit had gone from green to yellow at about the same time that McAfee SiteAdvisor's rating for IObit went red.

Comment

well even if this ends up to be false, the damage has been done and it wont be easy for IObit 360 at least, idk about their other products...
                    you are right--we see what happens -there a worst thing that has happen in history and people came good recover-we got to at the stage try to halt the
                    rot-and try to keep calm-nothing like kicking a man when he down--and talk about a gang up--
                    itsmejjj
                    Last edited by itsmejjj; Nov. 4th, 2009, 15:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                      I am not going to come here and start saying things that I am not sure about until the final word is spoken, especially calling people names.
                      you are right--its easy to call someone guilty even on say .gossip,than the self made experts come out from under rocks,and present there case-upset others
                      all this freedom of the pen yes i agree,not slander, until one can say .i know 100% and her is my proof,leave it to the right people let them sort it out .we will get a explanation .our 1 day the forum is closed (off line) we get or answer

till then yes post but civil , please ,no name calling- i try hard to calm where i can ,no one must call out lair lair..or stealer,no need fore this.lets just stop this for a while -and try ,do not please get personal -i barked back and i
                      apologize,

itsmejjj
                      Last edited by itsmejjj; Nov. 4th, 2009, 16:01.

Comment

I think when it ends up to be false, then MBAM will take some damage too.
                        We will see how this situation ends.

Comment

• Just logged in after a couple of days away and great googily moogily. Apparently the sky is falling.

I'm not sure about the claims and counter-claims but I am sure that hosting an active malware file is a Very Bad Idea. What are you thinking IObit? In the first place, a modified file with the appropriate signature characteristics would have sufficed. In the second place, files or definitions modified after the fact prove nothing.

Please remove the links to the active malware on the pages below...
                          http://blog.iobit.com/archives/95.ht...e-1#comment-61
                          http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php...95&postcount=4
                          Dave

Comment

• i read the hole tread on this and the clams thy made -but in all fairness thy are holding back -so ok perhaps we need some one to explore the sides story and disprove the story by them -at least assure us here -we are ok -i mean thy are not fooling about ,and thy are at war-so we got the making of a scenario
                            2 sides-i hope its not the last of the Alamo -we are siting in--ehhhh go down in flames-lets hope we are the other side -?
                            ik i would like to see some sort of ,we going to be fine from our top dog-
                            the general himself? sort of boost up the solder--(members)
                            nothing like a pep talk --?
                            itsmejjj
                            Last edited by itsmejjj; Nov. 4th, 2009, 16:48.

Comment

• If IObit is so innocent why were most all of the posts deleted from the this thread?

I posted nothing derogatory or nasty. I was just looking for a good explanation of how this could happen, and none was given.

IObit will get its' day in court (hopefully they have some good lawyers).

Oh wait, why did I post this, it will just get deleted.

Comment

• You wanna know the sarcastic reality about all this mess ?

both IObit's AND Malwarebytes's Purchasing Pages now spend overhours like they never done before.

This is the hard reality and THIS is what security company's real motives are.

Same thing happened to other cheaters at Comodo, each time they were being trapped pants down, their userbase grew exponentially. It's no longer quality what matters but fuzz, glowing titles on internet propaganda pages and spreading your company's name that attracts admirers.
                                Last edited by testando; Nov. 4th, 2009, 17:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X