IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBit Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 - 5.6.3.272 NO update

any ideas for a possible solution to this problem already surpassed several versions and multiple users, perhaps an update offline? than database BitDefender uses 32 or 64 bits? would be nice to have some answers to find together a possible solution

I do not think anyone understands what the problem Is, yet! :shock:

I certainly do Not! :-(

Are you trying to use a Proxy-server to get updates ?

If so, is the Proxy-server on your Local network or somewhere on the Web?

Latest Getinfo tool for ASCwAV

Hi Victor2k,

Please download the tool from http://wikisend.com/download/512260/GetInfo.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click Save report to Desktop. Send us the zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip so that the programmers can get the detailed information to look into.

The information you provided is not full which is useless in looking into this issue. Please download the latest tool and send us the IObit_Debug_Info.zip file.

I have the latest version running on three W7-SP1 x64 computers all with the same software except for one or two apps. W7-SP1 was cleanly installed on all three computers within the last few weeks.

Anyway on just one of them yesterday I got one of those weird pop-up messages that said I should do something like send a report since ASC w AV would not update. I just closed the message and then tried to manually update ASC w AV. It had been updated earlier in the day but if the update was current ASC w AV should have told me that when I tried to run the manual update. It did not. It didn't do anything.

I then tried to scan and it wouldn't do that either. In fact it wouldn't do anything. So I used Windows Task Manger to kill the all three ASC w AV processes that were open. I then tried to restart ASC w AV but it would not restart or reload. So I rebooted and it loaded just fine and has been working okay ever since.

If it happens again I will post the specific message but I will not send a report from the pop-up just in case it is a rogue malware attack.

Everything else on that computer seems to working fine and I am having no problems with the other two computers which are networked to the one I had a problem with ASC w AV on.

I found a solution guide to get the updated antivirus

1) this link to download the update offline bitdefender 32bits (the product in native 32-bit)

http://download.bitdefender.com/updates/bitdefender_2013/pluginsx86.exe

2) copy it to the folder C: \ Program Files (x86) \ IObit \ Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 \ Antivirus \ Plugins

3) run

be well updated antivirus, I did not find any reference in the program temporary database that is running

bye8:)

Hi syris,

Updating definition files is the most common thing with all Antivirus software, as every day new threats are on the web.

If you want to use an Antivirus software (IMO you should), you have to accept that they will update every day even more than one time.

One thing is for sure that when any antivirus software is updating, no virus is downloaded.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Antivirus Database Cannot Be Updated...

Hi Iobit Team,

I cannot download the latest antivirus database in my PC. I have already tried to download it several times but it all ended up to failure. Here below is my autoupdate log...

Trusting that this concern would be considered. Thanks...

===============================

===============================

EDIT:

Autoupdate log attached.

Hi lester lualhati,

After checking the autoupdate.log.txt, we find you updated successfully on 15th, Oct and failed between 16th and 18th, Oct.

Please make sure your internet connection is good and then try it again.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived