IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SysExplorer log

pepsi

I'm back

Thanks, I'll work on it tomarrow. I had a migraine all day and all I want to do is lay down in a dark room and that is what I'm going to do.

Hello, it's been a few days, but the migraine gone and I have Flash on my computer and it works. BUT, when my husband signs on to the same computer using his screen name Flash doesn't work. In the past we'd have to download the same program (doesn't mater what it is) twice, one on myside (administer) and one on his. Then of course the screen would pop up asking him if he had administrator rights. Any suggestions. It seems like we are usung alot of memory if things are added twice.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pepsi

You are in the sameboat as thousands of people. This whole account permissions and rights issue is a nightmare, and particularly regarding Adobe flash player.

One possible thing that may work is to completely delete the complete Browsing History on the account that does not work.

This is really a windows issue, and is a long running problem. If the above suggestion does not resolve the issue, check this link for possible other solution.

Archived