IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

When Will The 1st Beta Be Avaialble Other Than "Soon"

Buddahfan

Predictions

Hi Buddahfan

It is hard to predict - especially - the future :-)

I also think there is a cultural difference between Chinese and western culture as to what soon means.

Probably we can all accept as soon as possible :-)

Here are a few examples:

Coming Soon to a Chinese Wonder Isle (Headline)

Plans for building a new resort site on Phoenix Island

In advanced modern architectural design

It is currently expected to be finished in 2014 (soon?)

Article written by a westener :-)

Many say that support for XP will expire soon

What Microsoft has said is that it will expire in the spring of 2014, - about 1½ years - given the amount of XP operating systems out here it may be that Microsoft will feel that this is too soon. :-)

In some contexts soon can mean in our lifetime.

Hopefully that doesn't go for the new program version :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

or soon enough or it will be available when it is available etc.

Does anyone have a actual Gregorian date for the expected release of the 1st Beta?

Thanks

The way it is looking now is that the Advanced System Care Ultimate Forum may have been started a bit too soon.

Hi Buddahfan!

I don't think that you will have a direct answer to your question soon. This is not a bad thing though!:smile: Whats the hurry anyway?:mrgreen:

Hi Solbjerg...

What Microsoft has said is that it will expire in the spring of 2014, - about 1½ years - given the amount of XP operating systems out here it may be that Microsoft will feel that this is too soon. :smile:

In some contexts soon can mean in our lifetime.

I hope you are well!!!!!

How many of those XP's in the world are pirate copies at this point... (I understand the necessity of a working PC to get to impoverished areas but if the PC delivered is soon non-functional then whats the point)?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Lice long and prosper!

The way it is looking now is that the Advanced System Care Ultimate Forum may have been started a bit too soon.

Hi Buddahfan, :-D

I will try to be on the topic this time not to break the record of a thread with the most moved posts according to Toppack. :razz: :lol:

FYI, IObit requested the ASC Ultimate section to be opened couple of days prior to the first thread by itobe.

Since, at the moment, guessing that only IObit knows the timing of the release, I think they should know the timing of the openning of the section of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate. ;-)

Cheers.

Hi Melvin

From what I have read the distribution of Win 7 and XP this year is about 60:40 last year it was the other way round.

How many are pirate copies I do not know - this pertains to both Win7 and XP.

I did read though that that corporate computers are much more prevalent as XP - that makes sense to me.

It will cost a company a lot to change over to Win7 both in actual cost and in lesser productivity for a while during the period of getting used to the new system.

But eventually soon most will change over. :-)

I wasn't talking about my lifetime - so I am fine :-)

But if seen in a context of generations the next generation is soon

Cheers

solbjerg

I don't think that you will have a direct answer to your question soon. This is not a bad thing though!:smile: Whats the hurry anyway?:mrgreen:

Hi Solbjerg... I hope you are well!!!!!

How many of those XP's in the world are pirate copies at this point... (I understand the necessity of a working PC to get to impoverished areas but if the PC delivered is soon non-functional then whats the point)?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Lice long and prosper!

Hi Buddahfan, :-D

I will try to be on the topic this time not to break the record of a thread with the most moved posts according to Toppack. :razz: :lol:

FYI, IObit requested the ASC Ultimate section to be opened couple of days prior to the first thread by itobe.

Since, at the moment, guessing that only IObit knows the timing of the release, I think they should know the timing of the openning of the section of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate. ;-)

Cheers.

Interesting about IObit suggesting the opening of the thread especially without providing any information about ASCU other than "soon". ASCU is not mentioned on the IObit web site front page. I received no emails from IObit about it. If you Bing it you get nothing. So it appears that the only place that there is any mention of ASCU is on this forum and information about it on this forum is "soon". Not only that but now we are debating what "soon" means based upon cultural differences.

Well at least for now there are probably less than 100 people in the whole world outside of IObit employees and the chain of people that they mentioned it to that know that "ASCU will be coming soon" This puts us forum readers in a very unique club.:smile:

Archived