IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new version, always the same error

Victor2k

Solbjerg , creo que tu comentario es bastante mal intencionado , estoy tratando de buscar una solucion al problema, si te fijas bien las ultimas capturas que subi son con la ultima version del programa

Lamento mucho, que siendo administrador del foro hagas ese tipo de comentarios maliciosos, contra un usuario que siempre cumplio las reglas y subio varias veces todo con detalles con el simple fin de solucionar los problemas

Jamas hice un comentario malo sobre los productos IOBIT solo marque detalles y creo que este es bastante importante , hasta si te fijas en mis comentarios puse el link de la base de datos de BITdefender offline como solucion alternativa antes que IOBIT.

De mi parte doy por finalizado este post que hace por lo menos 3 meses lo sigo con el solo fin de neutralizar un error

No voy a soportar que duden de mi honestidad

mucha suerte

Solbjerg, I think your comment is rather mean-spirited, I'm trying to find a solution to the problem, if you look closely the latest screenshots I uploaded is the latest program

I am sorry, that being board administrator make such snide comments against a user who always comply with the rules and climbed several times all with the simple details to troubleshoot

Never made ​​a bad comment about IObit products just dial details and I think this is quite important, even if you look at my comments put the link on the BitDefender database offline as a workaround before IObit.

For my part I completed this post that for at least 3 months follow it with the sole purpose of neutralizing an error

I will not stand to doubt my honesty

good luck

Hi Victor2k

I understand that you are upset with your ongoing problem, and I know how

frustrating it can be when an issue is proving difficult to resolve.

However, I can assure you that Solbjerg would never be snide or mean-spirited. He is a very kind and helpful person.

I think that you can see from all the replies to your thread, that we are trying very hard to solve your problem, and that we take the issue very seriously.

I hope that you will accept that we are doing our best, and that you will continue to assist with the resolution of this issue.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has returned climb the Ultimate Install autoupdate.log so dated today, the administrator, does not hesitate invention thinks problems

Also install five minutes after the IObit Malware Fighter in which the update occurs correctly (capture shipping)

Volví ha instalar Ultimate subo el autoupdate.log con fecha de hoy asi , el administrador, no duda ni piensa que invento problemas

También instale 5 minutos después el IObit Malware Fighter en el cual la actualización se produce de manera correcta (envio captura)

suerte

I think the Bing translator is better to understand specificly the first sentence.

"Again I has install Ultimate climb the autoupdate.log with today's date so, administrator, no doubt or think that I invented problems"

The second one is more close:

"Also after 5 minutes install IObit Malware Fighter in which the upgrade occurs correctly (sending capture)"

Cheers.

Victor2k

Which site did you download your ASCU from. I ask because I have in the past received corrupt/bad downloads from certain sites.

I know you have unistalled and re-installed ASCU already and it did not solve the problem, but I suggest that you try downloading the program from a different site and install it again.

Seeing as how you do not have other Antivirus causing the problem and your Internet connection is fine. I can only think that a corrupt file iscausing the problem, so maybe an install from a different site would work. I usually download from Majorgeeks and have had no problems,,,,but I have had problems with Cnet downloads.

I think, Cicely and IObit Team should look to the autoupdate log again.

I may be wrong, but the part written below in the log:

2012-11-23 10:43:54 269 Need Update License

2012-11-23 10:43:54 379 Check License Result:

2012-11-23 10:43:55 517 Get license type from License.dat file:2

2012-11-23 10:43:55 939 file not exists : 127.0.0.1

2012-11-23 10:43:55 939 Bitdefender Update Final : 127.0.0.1

makes me think if there is an entry in the hosts file stopping the update. (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts)

Checking the hosts file throughly may reveral something.

It is just a guees.

NOTE: Download link of IObit goes to softonic servers.

MajorGeek link can be reached from Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 (6.0.6.265) is released! thread.

Cheers.

Hi Victor

I was wondering if your local host files have anything to do with it?

Do you utilize 127.0.0.1 to keep out undesireable sites by looping them to your local machine?

And is your update function in that LocalHost files list by any chance?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s I just saw your post enoskype - we apparently had the same idea :-) only 4 minutes apart :-)

Hi Victor

I am not doubting your honesty - I just don't understand.

Please forgive my inability.

You left a link in one of your posts

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.p...8&d=1346836426

that showed several reports, when I looked through these reports I noticed that they had dates from august and the beginning of september - why is that? And just asked why - I do not see the snideness in that

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Victor

Even though your logic tells you that it is unlikely that this is the probelem - do you mind checking. To make absolutely sure?

It does seem to be a problem specific to your machine, and we are just trying to isolate it by suggesting things.

(we are all users like you - exept Cicely who is an IObit employee)

Cheers

solbjerg

I do not think that you have something to see the host if no Malware fighter would not update for me is an error specific ultimate

Hi Victor

Do you mean that all your machines have the same host file lists?

Cheers

solbjerg

Solbjerg tests I do on several machines under the same proxy and only does not update the ultimate for I affirm that something must be different between one update programs and another program so one update and another not under the same conditions

Hi Victor

Your own report shows this:

Internet resource blocking

Specially crafted entries in the hosts file may be used to block online advertising, or the domains of known malicious resources and servers that contain spyware, adware, and other malware. This may be achieved by adding entries for those sites to redirect requests to another address that does not exist or to a harmless destination (e.g. localhost).

Various software applications exist that populate the hosts file with entries of undesirable Internet resources automatically.

127.0.0.1 is usually used as a loop back address

This is the reason enoskype and I suggested looking at the (local)host files. Because as we saw it there might be a chance that one of your security programs had used the loop back solution to block an internet address, and why I asked if you yourself utilized that trick to block undesireable elements from gaining access to the internet?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Is your DNS Cache unticked in your Junk file cleaning (setting) in the program and is it started automatically in your services?

the same proxy is a LAN that is why the host has nothing to do with this problem

Victor2k

If ASCU will normally update when Windows is running in the "Safe Mode With Networking" maybe you can try this and see what happens.

Assuming ASCU can normally update in the "Safe Mode With Networking" and you can get your computers to do the same than it will help isolate the problem.

It seems to me that you faced bad problems, the problem is not in my pcs if not any program of it would update and as I said up to tiredness all up including products from IOBIT Malware Fhigter, do not have this problem is more probe install bitdefender and update without problems, the error is also exclusively in the Ultimate and Antivirus programs , but how I explain that all others updated and these two do not!

Me parece que se encara mal el problemas , el problema no esta en mis pcs si no ningun programa de actualizaría y como ya dije hasta el cansancio todos hasta inclusive los productos de IOBIT Malware Fhigter , no tienen este problema es mas probe instalar el bitdefender y actualizo tambien sin problemas ,el error esta exclusivamente en los programas Ultimate y Antivirus , sino como me explican que que todos los demas actualizan y estos dos no !!!

As previously suggested. Please download the ASCU program from Majorgeeks site and try an uninstall and reinstall using the Majorgeeks download.

Did you try this suggestion to download from Majorgeeks, as everything else has been tried.

Also, I am in agreement with Enoskype and Solbjerg regarding:

Internet resource blocking

Edit: How to edit host files http://antivirus.about.com/od/windowsbasics/ht/edithostsfile.htm

But as you are convinced that your connection and or antivirus program is not a problem, then the only other thing it can be is a corrupt file. So if you try this suggestion, at least we will know if this is the case.

The answer is that Yes, it was the first thing I did (3 months ago and in the successive versions that install)

I repeat:

(1) All installations were cleanly (uninstall of the previous version more cleaning the registry and residual files)

(2) at the time of the facilities, there is no other security programs installed to avoid incompatibilities

(3) it has nothing to see the HOST file, this assertion is based on that other programs included IOBIT anti malware are updated correctly

(4) do not understand that solutions are repeated searching my test pcs errors when the problem clearly is in the program (based on point 3)

I regret that not are some texts I understood why I upload images more clear it cannot be do

pdta why nobody answers the question, why updated IOBOT Malware and not the ULtimate or Antivirus?

La respuesta es que si , fue lo primero que hice (hace 3 meses y en las versiones sucesivas que instale)

repito:

1)Todas las instalaciones fueron en forma limpia (desinstalacion de la version anterior mas limpieza del registro y archivos residuales)

2) en el momento de la instalaciones no hay otros programas de seguridad instalados para evitar incompatibilidades

3) nada tiene que ver el archivo HOST , esta afirmación se basa en que los otros programas de IOBIT incluido el anti malware se actualizan en forma correcta

4) no comprendo que las soluciones se repiten buscando errores en mis pcs de pruebas cuando el problema claramente esta en el programa (basado en el punto 3)

lamento que no se me entiendan algunos textos por eso subo imagenes mas claro no se puede ser

pdta por que nadie me responde la pregunta , por que actualiza en IOBOT Malware y NO el ULtimate o Antivirus?

There is some confusion here. You said previously that you downloaded from the Iobit site, which takes you to the Softonic download site.

What we are asking you to do now, is to:

uninstall your existing program making sure you remove all remnants

Download the progran from the Majorgeeks site

Install it

See if the update now works

Hi Victor2k!

pdta por que nadie me responde la pregunta , por que actualiza en IOBOT Malware y NO el ULtimate o Antivirus?

The answer is unique to you and your machines as nobody else has posted this problem out of the hundreds of thousands of users of ASCU. So please appreciate that all of us volunteers are helping you to attempt to isolate the problem.:smile:

La respuesta es única para usted y sus máquinas como nadie ha publicado este problema de los cientos de miles de usuarios. Así que por favor agradeceria que todos nosotros voluntarios están ayudando a que intente aislar el problema.

As this is a unique problem to your machine(s) and proxy(s)... perhaps you should consider some other aspect ???

Éste es un problema único para sus máquinas y proxy(s)... tal vez debería considerar algún otro aspecto???

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

(3) it has nothing to see the HOST file, this assertion is based on that other programs included IOBIT anti malware are updated correctly

(4) do not understand that solutions are repeated searching my test pcs errors when the problem clearly is in the program (based on point 3)

pdta why nobody answers the question, why updated IOBOT Malware and not the ULtimate or Antivirus?

Have you ever thought that the update servers of IMF and ASC could be different servers?

One could work and the other one could not work if there is something in your PC that blocking the update servers (or the servers not liking the behaviour of the connections) of your ASC.

All the best and cheers.

Hi Victor

In post #11 you got this answer from IObit:

Dear Victor2k,

Our RD testing engineers have checked those files and find this issue has something to do with your Internet Connection.

It doesn't say that your Internet connection is not working - but that in the error you report they find that something in your connection to the internet isn't working properly.

(in other words - it seems like you connection to this specific server is blocked)

It then goes on to suggest that you investigate your proxy settings.

Enoskype and myself then suggests that you check the host files because your own report shows this:

And the address 127.0.0.1 usually refers to a loop back (blocking) in the host files.

You then argue that it has nothing to do with it - but we nevertheless suggests that you check your host files for these insertions.

The reason is that we see it as a possibility, since no other suggestion has seemed to work.

The thread does have merit because it can give other users ideas about what to check - and how.

Therefore thank you for that.

Cheers

solbjerg

Have you ever thought that the update servers of IMF and ASC could be different servers?

One could work and the other one could not work if there is something in your PC that blocking the update servers (or the servers not liking the behaviour of the connections) of your ASC.

All the best and cheers.

Archived