IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new version, always the same error

Victor2k

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You probably have a corrupt install if you had at any previous time run on the same computer used ASC or ASC w AV 2013.

Uninstalling ASCU will probably not be enough to fix the problem. Suggested steps.

1. Uninstall ASCU

2. Search your computer for any remaining folders and files for ASC, ASC w AV 2013 and ASCU. Delete them all. No need to delete anything in your computer's registry.

3. Reinstall ASCU.

Defintions should not auto update.

Hi Victor2k,

We are wondering whether you use proxy to connect the internet or not. If so, please set correct proxy under AutoUpdate section to see how it works.

Here are the instructions to set proxy: Load ASC v6 -> click More icon on the top right of the main interface -> click AutoUpdate -> check Enable network proxy -> set correct proxy -> click Apply and OK

Thanks in advance.

the question and I did three months ago and yes, use proxy and is well configured, and I repeat that I also sent the log I was asked, not only with product updates and AWC ultimate with antivirus

la pregunta ya me la hiciste hace tres meses y la respuesta es si , uso proxy y esta bien configurado, repito ya que tambien envie el log que me pidieron, que solamente no se actualiza con los productos ultimate y AWC con antivirus

that was the first thing I did three months ago and with the following versions of the two products and is not a solution

In the past when I have searched for something sometimes I have missed finding some of what I searched for.

If you use a product like "Search Everything" (free) and enter "Advanced" in your search box it will take depending on your computer 2 - 10 seconds to see what folders and files are on your computer beginning with the word "Advanced"

My suggestion to you is to search for "Advanced" using "Search Everything" It is easier to configure than Windows Search and uses a heck of a lot less RAM.:-)

Live long and prosper

Hi Victor2k,

Please try again. If the problem remains, please find Autoupdate.log in the program installation directory of v6 and send it to us for further check. To open the program installation directory of v6, please right click on the v6 icon on the desktop and then select Open file folder.

Besides, please make sure you set the correct Proxy.

Thanks in advance.:wink:

the question and I did three months ago and yes, use proxy and is well configured, and I repeat that I also sent the log I was asked, not only with product updates and AWC ultimate with antivirus

la pregunta ya me la hiciste hace tres meses y la respuesta es si , uso proxy y esta bien configurado, repito ya que tambien envie el log que me pidieron, que solamente no se actualiza con los productos ultimate y AWC con antivirus

Hi Victor

The screenshot I have seen was very unreadable and could not be made bigger - also I think it was in Spanish but can not be sure since I could not read it.

I suggest that you make a more clear screenshot please, and also it would be considerate of you to change the language to English before taking the screenshot.

Thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

It will send the log file two months ago (I leave the link where you send it on 5 September) and got no response

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=13706&page=4

Creo, que tus programadores están muy equivocados , mi conexion a internet funciona muy bien es mas como ya lo dije en varias oportunidades los demas programas de IOBIT actualizan correctamente (ASC y IObit Malware Fighter) , solamente con Iobit con antivirus y IOBIT ultimate se produce el error

I think that your programmers are mistaken, my internet connection works fine as is but I said several times by other programs of IObit updated correctly (ASC and IObit Malware Fighter), only with IObit ultimate and IOBITwith antivirus occurs error

It is very well understood Victor2k.

Please try what Cicely suggests, and then you can turn back to proxy.

IObit would like to now from your feedback, in your case, if the normal IP connection works.

How and what can they try to repair (if there is a glitch and) if they can't repeat the glitch.

Thank you and cheers.

My case All facilities are "clean" Solbjerg, as I repeat only about these two products, if that was the problem, repeated in all programs

Todas las instalaciones son "limpias" solbjerg , igual te REPITO solamente pasa con estos dos productos , si ese fuese el problema , repetiria en todos los programas

Victor2k

Seeing as it is both the Iobit programmes which contain an Antivirus element, I wonder if you are also running another antivirus, and if so, maybe there is a conflict which is preventing the ASCU and ASC+AV from updating, maybe the settings in another AV program is blocking the ASCU/ASC+AV connection to the net.

Victor2k

Seeing as it is both the Iobit programmes which contain an Antivirus element, I wonder if you are also running another antivirus, and if so, maybe there is a conflict which is preventing the ASCU and ASC+AV from updating, maybe the settings in another AV program is blocking the ASCU/ASC+AV connection to the net.

Firewall??

Victor2k

Are you saying you have no other Antivirus installed ???

If so, maybe another malware program,,,such as malwarebytes...which will block connection to a site if it is in its database.

Also, as Buddahfan says...Check your firewall and put Iobit update in ignore list,

Everything seems to poibt to something on your system blocking the connection, the only other explanation is that your update file is corrupted.

Cicely and send it three times!

1) There is a problem of proxy

2nd) the Facilities are without any kind of security program installed

3rd) I tried it on several machines and similarly behind a proxy

4) I have some experience as to correct basic errors (firewall, host, etc etc)

Cicely ya lo mande tres veces !!!

1º) No es un problema de proxy

2º) las intalaciones son sin ningun tipo de programa de seguridad instalado

3º )lo probe en varias maquinas y ocurre lo mismo detras de un proxy

4º) tengo cierta experiencia como para corregir errores basico (firewall , host , etc etc)

Hi Victor

Since you say that all facilities? are clean I am wondering why your reports show that they were made in August and the beginning of September this year?

Have you not had the program installed since then?

New versions have been released since then I think?

Cheers

solbjerg

My case All facilities are "clean" Solbjerg, as I repeat only about these two products, if that was the problem, repeated in all programs

Todas las instalaciones son "limpias" solbjerg , igual te REPITO solamente pasa con estos dos productos , si ese fuese el problema , repetiria en todos los programas

Solbjerg , creo que tu comentario es bastante mal intencionado , estoy tratando de buscar una solucion al problema, si te fijas bien las ultimas capturas que subi son con la ultima version del programa

Lamento mucho, que siendo administrador del foro hagas ese tipo de comentarios maliciosos, contra un usuario que siempre cumplio las reglas y subio varias veces todo con detalles con el simple fin de solucionar los problemas

Jamas hice un comentario malo sobre los productos IOBIT solo marque detalles y creo que este es bastante importante , hasta si te fijas en mis comentarios puse el link de la base de datos de BITdefender offline como solucion alternativa antes que IOBIT.

De mi parte doy por finalizado este post que hace por lo menos 3 meses lo sigo con el solo fin de neutralizar un error

No voy a soportar que duden de mi honestidad

mucha suerte

Solbjerg, I think your comment is rather mean-spirited, I'm trying to find a solution to the problem, if you look closely the latest screenshots I uploaded is the latest program

I am sorry, that being board administrator make such snide comments against a user who always comply with the rules and climbed several times all with the simple details to troubleshoot

Never made ​​a bad comment about IObit products just dial details and I think this is quite important, even if you look at my comments put the link on the BitDefender database offline as a workaround before IObit.

For my part I completed this post that for at least 3 months follow it with the sole purpose of neutralizing an error

I will not stand to doubt my honesty

good luck

Hi Victor

I am not doubting your honesty - I just don't understand.

Please forgive my inability.

You left a link in one of your posts

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.p...8&d=1346836426

that showed several reports, when I looked through these reports I noticed that they had dates from august and the beginning of september - why is that? And just asked why - I do not see the snideness in that

Cheers

solbjerg

Solbjerg , creo que tu comentario es bastante mal intencionado , estoy tratando de buscar una solucion al problema, si te fijas bien las ultimas capturas que subi son con la ultima version del programa

Lamento mucho, que siendo administrador del foro hagas ese tipo de comentarios maliciosos, contra un usuario que siempre cumplio las reglas y subio varias veces todo con detalles con el simple fin de solucionar los problemas

Jamas hice un comentario malo sobre los productos IOBIT solo marque detalles y creo que este es bastante importante , hasta si te fijas en mis comentarios puse el link de la base de datos de BITdefender offline como solucion alternativa antes que IOBIT.

De mi parte doy por finalizado este post que hace por lo menos 3 meses lo sigo con el solo fin de neutralizar un error

No voy a soportar que duden de mi honestidad

mucha suerte

Solbjerg, I think your comment is rather mean-spirited, I'm trying to find a solution to the problem, if you look closely the latest screenshots I uploaded is the latest program

I am sorry, that being board administrator make such snide comments against a user who always comply with the rules and climbed several times all with the simple details to troubleshoot

Never made ​​a bad comment about IObit products just dial details and I think this is quite important, even if you look at my comments put the link on the BitDefender database offline as a workaround before IObit.

For my part I completed this post that for at least 3 months follow it with the sole purpose of neutralizing an error

I will not stand to doubt my honesty

good luck

Archived