IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What is so "ultimate" about this new version?

Hi, guys.

I tried reading through most of the links, but I can't seem to find the answer to what I'm trying to find out, which is: What exactly is Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6?

Specifically, what I mean is, is it going to be a replacement for Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus? Or is it a replacement for Advanced SystemCare v6? Or is it, perhaps, going to be a third option?

And if it's going to be a replacement for either Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus or Advanced SystemCare v6, what's going to be so different about this new version (i.e., Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6) that it deserves the name "Ultimate"? In other words, other than the typical bug fixes and product improvements that are a part of every new version that's released, what's so special about this one?

ASC Ultimate 6 is the TOP edition of ASC6 even on the top of ASC PRO

It is the ultimate ASC6. Which can be defined as ASC6 PRO + Antivirus named as ASC Ultimate 6.

It has replaced ASC with Antivirus 2013 with all the plus functions of ASC6 PRO.

That makes it ASC Ultimate 6 (as of today). :lol::mrgreen:

Cheers.

Hi, guys.

I tried reading through most of the links, but I can't seem to find the answer to what I'm trying to find out, which is: What exactly is Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6?

Specifically, what I mean is, is it going to be a replacement for Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus? Or is it a replacement for Advanced SystemCare v6? Or is it, perhaps, going to be a third option?

And if it's going to be a replacement for either Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus or Advanced SystemCare v6, what's going to be so different about this new version (i.e., Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6) that it deserves the name "Ultimate"? In other words, other than the typical bug fixes and product improvements that are a part of every new version that's released, what's so special about this one?

Hi JohnnySokko,

It's mostly a marketing decision... likely to eliminate ASC/AV and ASC6 and combine into one... (Ultimate..) This is a reasonable conclusion.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi pladecalvo

In the News&Offer thread primarily enoskype is keeping us up to date concerning new releases and other offers.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=14458

The "Ultimate" version is released.

If you have had no trouble with your previous version I think that an over the top install/upgrade will be sufficient, - if you then experience trouble you can try a Clean Install.

But check your settings in both cases and have your license code ready.

Cheers

solbjerg

So is Ultimate ready to go now or is it still in testing...and should I just 'upgrade' or do a clean install??

@solbjerg

'Over the Top' worked just fine for me mate!Recognised my license and absolutely no problems... :grin:

-Cowboy

Hi pladecalvo

In the News&Offer thread primarily enoskype is keeping us up to date concerning new releases and other offers.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=14458

The "Ultimate" version is released.

If you have had no trouble with your previous version I think that an over the top install/upgrade will be sufficient, - if you then experience trouble you can try a Clean Install.

But check your settings in both cases and have your license code ready.

Cheers

solbjerg

So do I just download and install the free trial for ASCU 6 to the same directory as ASC/A 2013 and then apply my ASC/A 2013 license?

Hi Sir Jaxxy, welcome to IObit Forum!

Yes, it will automatically install to IObit directory anyway.

You can use the link in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 (6.0.6.265) is released! thread for downloading.

Cheers

Sir Jaxxy

ASC and ASC+AV are different products, so they need different licences. If you want to change to ASC+AV you will get it at a cheaper price of ($9.99) because you already have ASC 6.

EDIT: Sir Jaxxy is asking the procedure to UPDATE from ASC wA/V 2013 to ASC 6 Ultimate. (It is free if you already have the license for ASC wA/V 2013)

Archived