IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6.0.8.182 is available. (updated-1211)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 6.0.8.182 is available. (Updated) (1211)

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc-setup.exe) (6.0.8.182) size: 19456KB) (Release date: December 03, 2012) (updated -1211, Release date: December 11, 2012 size:19457KB)

Application File: ASC.exe (3682 KB) Application File version: (6.0.8.182)

Features:

• Scan and remove spyware and adware with the latest definition
  • Prevent spyware, hijackers and bad websites from being installed
  • Erase the history of all activities in your computer
  • Scan and fix invalid and improper registry entries
  • Detect and remove invalid startup items
  • Search and Clean up unused Windows garbage
  • Repair system configurations, Eliminate System Bottlenecks and Prevent Crashes
  • Tune up Windows to improve both system and Internet performance, unleash the power of your Windows
  • Analyze and Show detailed information of hardware and Windows
  • Finish all Work with one click, Super Easy to Use

Changelog:

+ Added Full Support for Windows 8

+ Added More Language Support

+ Updated Database for Surfing Protection

+ Updated Database for Driver Manager

+ Updated Database for Privacy Sweep

+ Improved User Interface

+ Fixed General Bugs

Cheers.

@Sunny

Exactly so,mate! I think the developers spend much more time making the Ultimate Program better and missed the latest software updates in the Program itself. I don't know when they will correct that FIRST when they update anything... :-P

-Cowboy

Enoskype

I was wondering why IObit does not do small updates like this in the auto updates within ASC.

It would save having to doe a complete new download and new install.

Hi sunny,

I agree, but I think, technically it is easier for them to correct the whole setup file and let them uploaded by third party parners and I also believe that with the # of installed IObit softwares, specially ASC, the IObit servers' capacities could struggle. They have tried it couple of times though. :roll:

Certainly it would depend what is changed in the whole program.

Cheers.

OK, sunny I will make your comment truth. I won't leave your heart broken. TTL now is edited to 11 days. :lol:;-)

December 21, 2012. ie., 21/12/2012. :mrgreen:

Cheers.

Hey, there's Not 21 months in a year! :shock:

At least, Not here in my Neighborhood. :lol:

EDIT:

Where do you live?

On Earth? Or what?:lol:

Hey, there's Not 21 months in a year! :shock:

At least, Not here in my Neighborhood. :lol:

EDIT:

Where do you live?

On Earth? Or what?:lol:

I live in Sweden and here it is 10/12/2012 today, but I prefer to to write it this way: 10-12-2012. Both expressions means the 10th day of december 2012.

/Bengt

Hi

I just want to say that the international accepted date format is year, month, day Y-M-D, It is also accepted by England and the United States.

2012-12-10

Most others that use the Gregorian calender use 10-12-2012 D-M-Y

In the controlpanel /International settings you can set it to what you want - you can also by the long format set it to Monday 10. December 2012 by chosing DD DDDD.MMMM.YYYY

Cheers

solbjerg

As Usual, you guys have to get 'All Serious', when I was Joking! :roll:

Hey, you can have as many Months in a year, as you Want,

as Long as you Name them All. :lol:

:idea: You never know, it may start a 'New Fad'!

The SAME old Number of months, every year, does get kinda Boring. :lol:

Hi Toppack

Joking is fine, but in the written media it is not always the best form.

Our posts will not only be seen by you and me I think - so I want to leave some information here and not just jokes.

Mark Twain was good at it in many instances.

There are a lot of different calenders if you want to look at different names of day names or months and even years-

The Arabs and Jews have a month calender, which makes some sense since they often travelled by night in the deserts and probably used the light of the moon to see by and the stars to navigate.

Today it seems obsolete as they could just use their GPS :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

As Usual, you guys have to get 'All Serious', when I was Joking! :roll:

Hey, you can have as many Months in a year, as you Want,

as Long as you Name them All. :lol:

:idea: You never know, it may start a 'New Fad'!

The SAME old Number of months, every year, does get kinda Boring. :lol:

hi sunny

it is usually found through Settings and About.

Cheers

solbjerg

i am now a bit lost need a helping hand to show me where on ASC I can view the build number please so i can check which one i now have just downloaded from 2nd link on majorgeeks ist link would not work at all.

Hi sunny,

I have just downloaded from the second (middle) link (seen on the attached image) twice and the version is OK as 6.0.8.182.

Right click the setup file asc6-setup.exe and click Properties, click Details tab and you can see the File version: 6.0.8.182.

Mouse hovering over and highlighting the setup file will reveal the version on a small tip window also.

Cheers.

i am still lost - help - about - gives on version number not build number, the same with going into details of properties of the set up file.

majorgeeks cannot be trusted to have the lastest build, they have a poor track record with iobit software downloads.

anywhere else to look for the build number? pity iobit could not show it next to the version number or as mentioned in the past change the version number when there is modification..

Hi sunny,

I wouldn't insist if I was not sure.

I am sure, because I have a download manager which keeps the original creation date and time of the downloaded file.

I have downloaded ASC6 (6.0.8.182) setup file asc6-setup.exe again from MajorGeeks to show you that the creation of the setup file date is December 11, 2012.

The size of the new setup file is 19457KB which is 1KB larger than the previous one.

You are right that not always the downloadable files from MajorGeeks is the one that is shown on the download page, but this time it is what I say it is.

Please have a look at this new image that I have created right now.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11003&d=1355256373

Cheers.

enoskype solbjerg

thanks i presume i have the right build and call it a day.the size in properties is

19.0 MB (19,922,952 bytes)

have no problem with version numbers thats straight forward but if we keep getting new builds with the same version [minor alterations] would prefer the version number to increase by one digit in the last number or show the build number in ASC next the the version number.

have a good christmas & new year and thanks for all your imput aver last 12 months you all do a great job.

• 1 month later...

According to MajorGeeks the latest is

Advanced SystemCare Free 6 - 6.1.9.214

V6.1

+ Added Action Center to ensure PC security and better performance

+ Added cleaning for DivX Player 9.0, Norton AntiVirus 20.2.0.19, Spybot Search & Destroy 2.0, Adobe Reader 11.0, WinPatrol 26.0, TeamViewer 8.0, ZoneAlarm Free 11.0, Google Earth 7.0, Google Chrome 23.0, Skype 6.0, etc.

+ Improved PC Health Module for smarter PC health monitoring

+ Improved performance in Malware Removal£¬Disk Scan£¬System Optimization£¬Disk Defragment, and Internet Boost

+ Improved User Interface for easier and simpler use

+ Improved Toolbox for simpler and more effective maintenance

+ Updated database for Surfing Protection, Driver Manager, Privacy Sweep

+ Updated IObit Uninstaller with improved UI and toolbar uninstall ability

+ Added more supported languages

+ Fixed bugs in previous version

Seriously, at this stage is there any sign of Iobit doing anything to streamline their version numbers and updates.

It is a major effort to try and figure out which version is the latest and which version you have following an update notice from Iobit.

See attached printscreen of my latest update notice which shows just how cloudy the waters are.

Archived