IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6.1.9.220 is available! (Updated to 6.1.9.221 for Pro)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 6.1.9.220 is released! (Updated ASC Pro 6.1.9.221)

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc-setup.exe) (6.1.9.220) size: 20943 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe Application File version: 6.1.9.220

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From Home (asc-setup-pro.exe) (6.1.9.221) size: 20991 KB) (Updated)

Application File: ASC.exe Application File version: 6.1.9.221

Changelog 6.1:

+ Added Action Center to ensure PC security and better performance

+ Added cleaning for DivX Player 9.0, Norton AntiVirus 20.2.0.19, Spybot Search & Destroy 2.0, Adobe Reader 11.0, WinPatrol 26.0, TeamViewer 8.0, ZoneAlarm Free 11.0, Google Earth 7.0, Google Chrome 23.0, Skype 6.0, etc.

+ Improved PC Health Module for smarter PC health monitoring

+ Improved performance in Malware Removal,Disk Scan,System Optimization,Disk Defragment, and Internet Boost

+ Improved User Interface for easier and simpler use

+ Improved Toolbox for simpler and more effective maintenance

+ Updated database for Surfing Protection, Driver Manager, Privacy Sweep

+ Updated IObit Uninstaller with improved UI and toolbar uninstall ability

+ Added more supported languages

+ Fixed bugs in previous version

Features:

Scan and remove spyware and adware with the latest definition

Prevent spyware, hijackers and bad websites from being installed

Erase the history of all activities in your computer

Scan and fix invalid and improper registry entries

Detect and remove invalid startup items

Search and Clean up unused Windows garbage

Repair system configurations, Eliminate System Bottlenecks and Prevent Crashes

Tune up Windows to improve both system and Internet performance, unleash the power of your Windows

Analyze and Show detailed information of hardware and Windows

Finish all Work with one click, Super Easy to Use

Cheers.

I have some serious reserverations whether all those changes were done between .215 and .220. Frankly I am getting sick and tired of all these updates once a week probably due to some poor internal quality control.

I wouldn't mind if I could update using the GUI but having to download an installer once or more a week because of most likely shoddy internal quality control has gottten very old. Old enough for me to remove any recommendation I might have for ASC.

If the changes listed were more accurate since the last update then a user could decide whether to go to the trouble of downloading and installing the updates. As it is a user has no idea if it is a critical bug or some cosmetic change.

Really, really bad.

Thanks Buddahfan!

I for one appreciate your honest appraisal! :grin:

I can't affirm your statements concerning ASC6... as right now I have it removed, but based on all your previous posts... I suspect you are correct.

I think this is a good suggestion:

If the changes listed were more accurate since the last update then a user could decide whether to go to the trouble of downloading and installing the updates. As it is a user has no idea if it is a critical bug or some cosmetic change.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

i would like to see a changelog from 215 to 218 to 220. general changelog keeping to the main version of just 6.1 is disappointing.

A lot of people here on the IObit forum take great interest in their computers and fine tuning them thats why they use a utility like ASC and take a big interest in its future giving feedback to help its improvement and in return they would like to see a changelog between minor upgrades and also more details rather than using the term "fixed general bugs"

IObit i think does a great job but they need to explain the upgrades more to keep the members interest and enthusiasm going otherwise it may taper off resulting is less valuable feedback to iobit and less discussion here on the forum.

I concur with all the above. Iobit really needs to get to grips with all these updates and make the whole thing a lot more user friendly. As I have said before, it is disappointing to see such a great product suffering from negative feedback, purely because the update/ version number/changelog is not user friendly.

Here is my suggestion.

1. Minor updates (needs to be defined) should be updateable (sic?) using the ASC GUI. In fact they could be pushed through without the user even having to do anything just like the defintion updates in IMF are. An Aero? type popup would show when an update has been applied. If a restart of ASC is needed that could be handled through a popup notification.

2. Add a link in the GUI taking the user to a webpage with a detailed history of all updates without including the term "Fixed General Bugs" or something similarly meaningless.:lol:

That would work for me:-)

In the early days of the forum there was a TIM XUE from iobit who was very helpful sorting out problems like this, do any of the mods keep in touch with him, he may be able to sort this problem.

I think Tim was the Founder of the Company.

He's probably Retired Now . ;-)

This is info I have, but doubt that it is current :

(about 5 years ago)

Email: press @ iobit.com

Phone: +86-28-84202040

Both updated!

Hi Buddahfan,

IObit is releasing the new build of Uninstaller without waiting new ASC to be released.

The latesr ASC6 is 6.1.9.221 (New link for update is added in the first post) and latest standalone IObit Uninstaller is 2.4.6.325. :mrgreen:

So It doesn't only exists in Taiwanese web pages. http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon11.gif

Before you ask, I have no idea why the setup file is for ASC Pro. :???:

Cheers.

Archived