IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Vote for your favorite PC health

Cicely

Vote for your favorite PC health  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare V7 change the smiley face to ABC. Some users love this change, some others miss the old smiley face. :roll:

To help us make the correct decision in Beta 2. Please give us your votes.

1. Prefer to Smiley face

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12728&stc=1&d=1376373482

2. Prefer to ABC.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12729&stc=1&d=1376373535

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

The good news is that we accept all your suggestions.

In Beta 3, there will be the option for you to choose ABC or smiley face. So you can customize the PC Health status according to your preferences. :mrgreen:

Now I wish the forums had a like button for this!!!:-D

As a new member, but been using System Care since version 4, I have to say how much this product has come. Very user friendly, and has some extremely helpful tools that I have ever recommend to friends and colleges.

With that said, I would prefer to have the smiley face over the letters but would agree to make it an options as it was nice by letter grade to see where my system was at a glance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy to hear both options will be included. I'm also older and would prefer the letter grading. Surprisingly to me, a 40 something professional (definitely not a computer geek) probably wouldn't even use ASC without the smiley face. It tells her at a glance if she needs to "do anything" to make the :cry: become a :-): .

Hi guys,

Just a quickie to say "prefer to" means that you prefer something to something else... so the vote question is not well phrased as it is ambiguous... do you mean

I prefer smiley to A or do you mean I prefer to keep smiley?

Either way is possible, and they are exact opposites!

cheers

Mark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...