IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Add Hardware Failure Monitor feature----this is very missing feature in ASC, so it does not make ASC program the best program

Physical Memory Failure Monitor-----this is very missing feature in ASC, so it does not make ASC program the best program System Mechanic has all these features

Add Hard Drive Management feature (very missing feature)---it includes: ability to create partition/s with custom name, with custom available space

ability to remove/erase partition/s

ability to move some space from one partition to another partition

ability to merge partitions to one partition

ability to rename partition/s

move unused free space (it is classified for no partitions) into selected partition

and another things...

Add new area into Vulnerability Fix scanning: Outdated programs-----(you remove this feature from Action Center and you must include it into ASC scanning)

Add new item into ASC scanning: Outdated drivers -----it will must replace Driver Booster program features (so remove Driver Booster)---is better, if users can tweak, clean and repair their PC one-click)----all Driver Booster settings can be included in ASC Settings

Please check this website for finding missed features for Driver Booster, which you will then include into ASC scanning: http://driver-update-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Improve Disk Optimization scanning: it will must replace Smart Defrag 4 program features (so remove Smart Defrag 4) ---is better, if users can tweak, clean and repair their PC one-click)----all Smart Defrag 4 settings can be included in ASC Settings----and this optimizing will scan all , but this optimizing won´t analyze, optimize and defrag files, which were found when ASC scanning (Junk Files Clean, Privacy Sweep etc.)

Disk Optimization must be feature, which will full defrag and optimize your PC (include all Smart Defrag 4 features and another features)- --------for very increase speed your PC

My suggestions for Best Disk Optimization: (it must perform these 6 steps below when Disk Optimization)

1. Analyze, full defrag and full optimize current disk drive only (default),, ,,,,except found files when ASC scanning (Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean etc.)

2. Full defrag and optimize Modern Apps, Windows Apps, All installed Apps and Metro Apps

3. Full defrag and optimize page files and hibernation files

4. Full defrag and optimize MFT and its files

5. Full defrag and optimize system files

6. Full defrag and optimize registry files (so you must remove Registy Defrag scanning item from ASC scanning)

And add Active Real-time Defragging and Optimizing feature----it will full defrag and optimize new-added files, registry files, apps and another mentioned things (since last Disk Optimization scanning, so what wasn´t defragmented and optimized yet) in real-time ---------quietly on background

Please carefuly read ---and I hope that these all suggestions will included as soon as possible in ASC, because I see no other options for make PC faster and faster and for improve ASC program !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope that Iobit do not follow these suggestions. At present users have the flexibility to choose exactly which programs they would like to use/download. Loading everything into ASC would simply make ASC incredibly bloated which is unnecessary and counter productive.

@Scannan,

Yes, I agree with your opinion, a product should be exactly good for the users, no matter simple or full of various features. We always manage to make the product simple to use but with valuable features. So good ideas will always be considered.:-)

@ renodos500,

Thanks for your suggestion. All ideas will be considered whether good for the future updates. We will surely pick out and adopt good and suitable ideas.:oops:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why is nobody ever home @ IObit support? How does anyone anywhere get help from this company???? I purchased (3 or 4 months ago) but have yet to receive AdvancedSystemCareUltimate; the one and only time I got a response from this company, I was instructed to just go ahead and download the free trial again.... PLEASE HELP! .....Email address removed...

Why did I wait so long to TRY contacting them? Because the product is nearly useless anyway!

Hi Jimarox

Welcome to the Forum.

If what you are saying is in fact the case, then I understand why you are upset.

However, posting negative comments about the very product for which you are chasing your licence, is hardly the way to encourage assistance.

You could have saved yourself a lot of grief, by reading through the Forum, where you would have found immediate assistance and solution to your problem.

If you send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely , who is the Iobit liaison for the Forum, I am confident that she will resolve your issue immediately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

many features included in ASC 8.x give the ability for user to configure as he or she needs, I thing is wonderful. there are many features that i use constantly, and enjoy , others i do not use, for (other reasons)

some i do not need, others conflict with (Tweaked Settings) I think currently it is (GOING IN THE PROPER DIRECTION). FREE is very good (IMO) and PRO is extra good, many many added features.

and the ability to use (individually) or more than one at a time.. as for a ALL in ONE Fixer, I use AIO Windows FIXER, and hope that IOBits does not try to turn ASC into the same...

Thank you IOBits for the Ability for FREE to have so many Terrific features. My older (elderly) Clients have grown to love the SMILEY FACE and depend on it... it does make my FREE Works much easier.

:-):-)8:)Thumbs up

Hi Snuffy,

We are so glad that you like Advanced SystemCare, and to share your good experience with others, could you please do us a favor to write a five-star good review at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html? Your review surely will help other users to make correct decision.

Thanks in advance!:oops: We will surely do our best to develop a perfect product for our dear users. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I am currently testing Windows 10 build 10162 and I have noticed that the Performance Monitor is not displaying the temperatures nor is the dropdown option for that section available. I am currently using Advanced System Care 8.3 Pro.

Hi CaptainSpaz,

Performance Monitor in ASC v9 which will be released soon later will support Windows 10. Please stay tuned.:-)

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

I have been using IOBIT software for many years and I have refereed their software to many of my friends. My favorite program is Advanced System Care, I love the Internet Booster and Turbo Booster as well as the other functions. I would suggest and one who wants extra protection on their Computers should install IOBIT programs.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...