IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

So far, its cool, very convenient, and again a user-friendly interface screen (sorry, I don't know the right term). Keep up the outstanding work guys!!! :-D...

well, my feedback is that maybe I can enable a voice (male or female) that will say "the scan is complete" or something like that because I'm a fan of Iron Man and his butler "JARVIS", so yeah,

all in all, your product is AWESOME!

and there is a little mistake, (see the photo attached)

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in love with version 8 and will continue to keep using it. There is one issue i have. It is reminding me every 2 days that my PC hasnt been scanned, quite annoying. I keep a very clean and secure system, with the help of Advanced Systemcare 8 and would like to keep it that way. Is there a way in the user interface to change this?

So far, its cool, very convenient, and again a user-friendly interface screen (sorry, I don't know the right term). Keep up the outstanding work guys!!! :-D...

well, my feedback is that maybe I can enable a voice (male or female) that will say "the scan is complete" or something like that because I'm a fan of Iron Man and his butler "JARVIS", so yeah,

all in all, your product is AWESOME!

and there is a little mistake, (see the photo attached)

Hi PiiCHii,

Thanks for your suggestion. I like it. Thumbs up

Welcome more great ideas!:oops::oops::oops:

I am in love with version 8 and will continue to keep using it. There is one issue i have. It is reminding me every 2 days that my PC hasnt been scanned, quite annoying. I keep a very clean and secure system, with the help of Advanced Systemcare 8 and would like to keep it that way. Is there a way in the user interface to change this?

Hi rldarcy11,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8. ;-);-);-)

To help you out of the issue, please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My next suggestions for ASC8

+You do not create IOBIT Malware Fighter 3----because you include it in ASC 8 Ultimate----so, will be all IOBIT protections -all in one in ASC8Ultimate

+I created new ASC 8 Toolbox (look on picture 1) (I suggest a bit miniature item toolbox for add other toolbox item on main page----Random Password Generator, IObit Unlocker, Protected Folder, Game Assistant-------so in toolbox will be 32 tools---all in one and all in one page)

Advanced system care jest świetny,myślę że jest gotowy do ostatniej wersji i namawiam znajomych i wnuka na korzystanie już w tej chwili z ASC 8.

EDIT: Google translation

Advanced system care is great, I think it is ready for the latest version and urge friends and grandson to use already at the moment of ASC 8.

when final advanced system care 8?

Advanced system care jest świetny,myślę że jest gotowy do ostatniej wersji i namawiam znajomych i wnuka na korzystanie już w tej chwili z ASC 8.

EDIT: Google translation

Advanced system care is great, I think it is ready for the latest version and urge friends and grandson to use already at the moment of ASC 8.

when final advanced system care 8?

I have added the Google translation to your post.

Please give at least electronic translation of your post if you have to write it in your language. Otherwise your posts will be deleted.

IObit Forum is ONLY English.

I have always used the Advanced System Care free. Right now I have been given 3 months of test to use the pro; I would like to buy the license of the pro to keep it for 1 year. First God i won one for the version 8, now I have it installed on my laptop the version 8 in beta to see the improvements; any observation is what I will say for the better or if it is missing something. I'm also using the version mobil; both are excellent.

Advanced System Care the performance meter only half of it works on Windows Technical Preview

Hi svet152,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:-)

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send us the screenshot to illustrate the issue so that we can check for you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

we can add new thing like ( all bookmarks link work good or become bad link ) in all IE,Firefox,Google Chrome,Opera its new and wanted because all of us have bookmarks from alonge time and we did not know its good or lost so i think this good for all

thank you from Egypt / Cairo

I think you are definitely going the right way with this program, I have used your program since version 6 Ultimate its just getting better and better, I like the new User Interface - Simpler design with supporting maximizing UI, Theme Customization - Change theme easily to add your loved pictures as a backgrounds(my favourite so far), Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system, Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers, Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed, IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications, Software Updater Software Updater - Keep your important software up-to-date,

and the rebuild of - Start-up Manager, Disk Optimization, Solid State Disk optimization and multi disk defragment, Performance Monitor, Privacy Sweep, works wonderfully well,

If may suggest though,

A program that can do mobile device transfer and device backup, inc. - (settings, call logs, sms/mms, pictures and apps), file viewer/transfer/installer (for Rooted devices),

I also use my PC to stream music and videos to my TV, could you add a setting so that when I run a scan it doesn't close port settings needed for PC to Xbox/TV streaming because at the moment every time I run a scan I have to re set up my Xbox/TV for streaming.

I think you are definitely going the right way with this program, I have used your program since version 6 Ultimate its just getting better and better, I like the new User Interface - Simpler design with supporting maximizing UI, Theme Customization - Change theme easily to add your loved pictures as a backgrounds(my favourite so far), Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system, Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers, Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed, IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications, Software Updater Software Updater - Keep your important software up-to-date,

and the rebuild of - Start-up Manager, Disk Optimization, Solid State Disk optimization and multi disk defragment, Performance Monitor, Privacy Sweep, works wonderfully well,

If may suggest though,

A program that can do mobile device transfer and device backup, inc. - (settings, call logs, sms/mms, pictures and apps), file viewer/transfer/installer (for Rooted devices),

I also use my PC to stream music and videos to my TV, could you add a setting so that when I run a scan it doesn't close port settings needed for PC to Xbox/TV streaming because at the moment every time I run a scan I have to re set up my Xbox/TV for streaming.

Hi RJK75,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8 and thanks very much for your suggestions.

I will report them to our product team for serious consideration.

Have a lovely day!;-);-);-)

• Like 1

Performance Monitor's RAM Cleaner should have a autoclean option, because when the computer ram usage becomes high, the computer becomes laggy and we can't click it with ease.

In the option, we can choose what percentage to start autoclean.