IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Advance system care 8is the complete tool for my computer, the only thing I would like to see would be a good strong firewall added/

Hi levi,

Thanks for your suggestion. Our product manager will take it into serious consideration.

Cheers!;-)

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see any improvement from ASC 7 by ASC 8? I actually prefer 7 over 8 .....in my opinion 8 has less functions than 7 does. I don't see any improvement with using 8's Turbo Boost; I get better results with 7's Turbo Boost

Hi markpabear,

Could you please list what ASC v8 has missed but was realized in ASC v7? We will check it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.:oops:

I have two ideas for Advanced Systemcare 8! First one, add the option to skip a selected item to be scanned, before it starts getting scanned. So you can accidentally select one and want to leave it running by itself, you can just quickly and easily click a button. It should also be able to be unclicked, or scanned later on in the scan if wanted. My other suggestion is to add two more options for when the scan is finished. Please add "Log Out" and "Lock".

I have two ideas for Advanced Systemcare 8! First one, add the option to skip a selected item to be scanned, before it starts getting scanned. So you can accidentally select one and want to leave it running by itself, you can just quickly and easily click a button. It should also be able to be unclicked, or scanned later on in the scan if wanted. My other suggestion is to add two more options for when the scan is finished. Please add "Log Out" and "Lock".

Hi Dankrushen,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:oops: Thanks very much for your suggestions.

For the first idea, you can also untick those items which do not want to be scanned. For the second idea, my understanding is an option to exit Advanced SystemCare after the scan & repair, please let me know if I have got the correct idea.

only issue so far is that the performance monitor seemed to make the loading of my system very slow and that when i installed this beta version unlike most programs it did not upgrade or get rid of the old version, which caused me to be initially running asc 7 and asc 8 at the same time.... but all in all so far so good. i would and have recommended your program to others for over 5 yrs now and have installed in on every pc or device i have owned.. keep up the good work...

only issue so far is that the performance monitor seemed to make the loading of my system very slow and that when i installed this beta version unlike most programs it did not upgrade or get rid of the old version, which caused me to be initially running asc 7 and asc 8 at the same time.... but all in all so far so good. i would and have recommended your program to others for over 5 yrs now and have installed in on every pc or device i have owned.. keep up the good work...

Hi wofiam,

Thanks for your long-tern support to IObit.:oops::oops::oops:

In order to ensure the stability of your computer, ASC v7 will not be uninstalled when you install ASC v8 beta version.

To speed up the system boot time, please use Startup Manager under the Toolbox in ASC v8 to disable unnecessary startup items.

Hi yannis and mikell,

We are so glad that you like Advanced SystemCare, and to share your good experience with others, could you please do us a favor to write a review at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=rb_content;main?

If you're happy with our products, and to make your life easier, please let your friends, families, and colleagues know about IObit and IObit products! We are always here for your better experience.

We will continue to make ASC v8 perfect to better care your PCs. If you have any other feedback, please post here.

Cheers!|;-)

This are some suggestions:

- A Windows 8 safe mode enabler

- A something alike the Polifix tool

- Detection for the virus that replaces folders for shortcuts (it's very annoying if this happens)

- Launch a Portable ASC with some basic tools (this is just for a quick clean up to other computers)

- A Chrome extension that displays real-time errors, bugs and privacy issues related to the internet browser)

- A "Metro" skin for the program, just because it'll look great :)

- Manage also the recycle bin so that everything that is deleted forever passes through IObit's file shredder.

- IObit's Uninstaller shows programs that lauch advertisers (Adware) and recomendations to uninstall useless programs

- Compability with command prompt AND safe mode, for those cases when your computer just won't boot.

- If you installed Advanced Mobile Care have a way to locate and secure your phone in case it's missing ( If you already have how, excuse me, I don't have the pleasure to use it :( )

-Bundle an updater for everything, Windows updates, driver updates (only shown, managed through IObit Driver Booster), all kinds of software, etc.

-Check for orthographic and gramtical errors in your program (I just saw "isseues", not "issues")

That's all for the moment, keep up being the best at PC performance.

Regards,

ZenMaster_Leo

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please give us more details about the issue so that we can help you?

What do you mean "When I change the time on one, the other will change as well"?

Please turn off ASC Power Plan to see whether the issue continues.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Cicely,

This seems to be a problem inherent to Windows 8.1 on this ASUS T100. The Display and System Sleep seem to be the same, so whenever I change the time on one, the other will be changed as well.

ASC Power Plan does not have anything to do with it. I am now resorted to setting the screensaver to Blank instead.

Hi muhammad asif, fire220 and maxstar1957,

We are so glad that you like Advanced SystemCare, and to share your good experience with others, could you please do us a favor to write a review at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Sy...b_content;main?

If you're happy with our products, and to make your life easier, please let your friends, families, and colleagues know about IObit and IObit products! We are always here for your better experience.

We will continue to make ASC v8 perfect to better care your PCs. If you have any other feedback, please post here.

Cheers!;-)

Hi Octavian and ZenMaster_Leo,

Thanks very much for your suggestions. I will report them to our product manager for serious consideration.

@ ZenMaster_Leo

Advanced Mobile Care is provided with Anti-Theft feature in case the phone is missing.

Cheers.:oops:

Hi Cicely,

This seems to be a problem inherent to Windows 8.1 on this ASUS T100. The Display and System Sleep seem to be the same, so whenever I change the time on one, the other will be changed as well.

ASC Power Plan does not have anything to do with it. I am now resorted to setting the screensaver to Blank instead.

Hi Charnk,

Let’s make the issue more clear, do you mean that after activate ASC Powerful Plan under Turbo Boost, the display cannot be turned off, except you set the computer into Sleep mode.

Please let me know whether I have got the correct meaning.:-)

Regstering for this forum has been the toughest part of the new Beta 8- i work at an Ace hardware store helping maintain the computers and verion 7 kept deleting our Ace toolbar user webpage tools and i had to re-load them after every time i ran ASC version 7- Happily Version Beta 8 does not veiw Acewebtools as spyware (which it's not) so, big improvement there and basically signed up to report that Ver. Beta 8 seems to be working very well.. i hope this comment helps towards a free license- i really would like to continue using this and i can't afford to buy it- Thank you for allowing us to use it thus far- i will keep you posted how it's working- Thanks again.

Oh yeah- Please see the following picture- My system did crash after using Beta 8 which it had never done before and i was able to get this screen shot:

Hi Charnk,

Let’s make the issue more clear, do you mean that after activate ASC Powerful Plan under Turbo Boost, the display cannot be turned off, except you set the computer into Sleep mode.

Please let me know whether I have got the correct meaning.:-)

Hi Cicely,

What I mean is that the Asus TA100 does not allow me to set 2 different values for the display off time and for the system sleep time. I often keep the machine plugged in while let it run certain tasks overnight. What I want to do is to turn off the display after 10 minutes of keyboard inactivity, and to keep the system running indefinitely. On computers at the office, I can set the time options separately, but cannot do so on this Asus. ASC Power Plan has no effect on these options, which is why I have to blank my screen instead.

Regstering for this forum has been the toughest part of the new Beta 8- i work at an Ace hardware store helping maintain the computers and verion 7 kept deleting our Ace toolbar user webpage tools and i had to re-load them after every time i ran ASC version 7- Happily Version Beta 8 does not veiw Acewebtools as spyware (which it's not) so, big improvement there and basically signed up to report that Ver. Beta 8 seems to be working very well.. i hope this comment helps towards a free license- i really would like to continue using this and i can't afford to buy it- Thank you for allowing us to use it thus far- i will keep you posted how it's working- Thanks again.

Oh yeah- Please see the following picture- My system did crash after using Beta 8 which it had never done before and i was able to get this screen shot:

Hi trismajistos,

Thanks for your feedback.:-)

Does the issue occur again? If yes, please tell us which functions of ASC v8 did you run before the system crash?

Please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Besides, to send a normal size image to us, please take instructions from POST

Hi Cicely,

What I mean is that the Asus TA100 does not allow me to set 2 different values for the display off time and for the system sleep time. I often keep the machine plugged in while let it run certain tasks overnight. What I want to do is to turn off the display after 10 minutes of keyboard inactivity, and to keep the system running indefinitely. On computers at the office, I can set the time options separately, but cannot do so on this Asus. ASC Power Plan has no effect on these options, which is why I have to blank my screen instead.

Hi CharnK,

Please check according to the attached image.

The fisrt item is Turn off the display. The second on if Put the computer to sleep.

Do you mean you change the time in the first line, and the time in the second line will also change automatically?

If you do not want your compter into sleep mode, please select Never at the second line.

Thanks for your patience and work.