IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

I have just run Systemcare pro v7.3 then the beta version Systemcare v8 and it found over 1200 privacy issues, 30 registry faults and 4mb of junk files and that was running them sequentially!! I have always found Advanced Systemcare to be an excellent application and have recommended it to other pc users.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm growing very weary of ASC 8 Beta's constant daily reminders to "Download The Latest Software Update", despite having downloaded and installed an update the night before. Can't seem to turn this reminder off, despite the setting saying it has. I have no inclination, nor desire now, to continue with this beta test. ASC 7 Pro doesn't tell me I need the newest software every day.

I am going to uninstall this program from all my computers, and go back to ASC 7 Pro. I certainly don't need both programs running at the same time.

Where it says Disk optimization isseus, it should be Disk optimization issues. See attached image. The first version of ASC 8 didn't work too well with Windows 8.1, the most recent updated version is a little better. Works well with Windows 7. I have Ultimate as well, but when I first uninstalled the first version, they took away my shredding capabilities, so my Ultimate isn't great anymore unless I re-install ASC 8. It was an experiment I was willing to risk. I've put the ASC 8 on all my computers now, and again, the only thing I don't like is the misspelling stated above. Keep it up, y'all! Thank you!

I think a very complete version besides protects you clean your pc when browsing but should add more languages ​​so hopefully be in the final version.

greetings and good work continue so

Would be brilliant to have permanent Exclude option on registry cleaner. There is a "Fix" that ASC tries to do every time which causes problems in Lync. The fix may be correct for majority but not for me and would be great if I could tell ASC to ignore that particular registry entry.

Great overall program, well done iobit! Amazing look, sleek finish, easy-to-use interface, powerful clean, amazing tools. Best Version Yet! 10/10.

Also ive noticed a few bugs and typos and will be constantly updating this post.

Typos:

Under Protect > System Reinforce > Details : Says "Turn On" Instead of "Turn Off" for already on options. http://forums.iobit.com/filedata/fetch?type=thumb&filedataid=14013

I found this new program to be very user friendly. But I find the company doesn't seem to keep complete records of what you have purchased from them. They continually push you to but products that you already have. Surely this part of the data can't be that bad that you have know idea what people have or not. Very poor on this.

I have a few questions:

I use ASC and SmartDefrag. I have both turned off from loading at startup and autodefrag off too. Problem is when I run ASC after it, my computer is fast. But then after 2 days my computer gets slow again and I end up launching ASC again to run care again. And I repeat this every 2 days. Would really be great if I could automate it and not have to worry about it. If it could keep my PC working well automatically. Getting a bit tired of manually running care....so I am thinking about changing to more automatic settings. But have a few queries about auto settings: Is it better to leave the programs to load at startup and leave auto defrag on? (It won't add too much startup time?) Plus reason why I turn autodefrag off is I'm not sure about having it on all the time....like does it use a lot of power running a defrag and drain the battery? Or does running a defrag use any more power than a computer on idle does? Really want automatic settings so IObit software will keep my PC fast 24/7 and not slow down.

Is disk fragmention the main cause of computer slowdown? I checked my PC with internet security and no malware was detected, so fragmention is then the next likely cause of why my computer gets slow? Just find it puzzling why after I run ASC8 my computer is fast, then 2 days later its slow again (slow startup, sluggish launching programs etc.) and I have to run ASC again! And repeat every 2 days....

EDIT: I have changed the settings now. I have turned on autocare in ASC8 beta 2 (Perform autocare when computer is idle) and I have turned on autodefrag in SmartDefrag and have both programs set to launch automatically at startup. So I will test it now and hopefully IObit software will keep my computer fast automatically now and not slow down. No harm to try out these new settings for a few days and see do they keep my computer fast! (Unlike my old manual settings where I had to manually run all programs every few days to keep my PC fast). Just one question: The autocare in both programs isn't excessive?? It won't drain my battery having automatic care settings on both programs on all the time? Like its not defragging all the time the computer is idle?? Or running ASC every time the computer gets an idle moment??! Does it limit how much they are run?

Final question about SmartDefrag: Should I use Defrag and prioritize or Defrag and full optimize. I usually use Defrag and full optimize, it seems to give a more well sorted "tidier" defrag than the prioritize one. Does defrag and prioritize include what defrag and full optimize does? Or do I need to use defrag and full optimize sometimes and prioritize other times. The manual could have more information on the differences of these functions!

Nice upgrade and absolute great tools.

I am however concerned about the CPU temperature reporting as the monitor states that I'm running at 118 degrees Celcius but another utility that monitors the same and has for some time now (SpeedFan) indicated a temp of 74 degrees celcius. I am not saying ASC is wrong but it reports over 100 degrees upon initial bootup while running Windows 8.1 Pro and ASC Beta 2 and has never provided a Fan speed although my fan does run and receive readings from the other utility.

For any users wondering where I'm referring to, the monitor that remains up in the top right corner of your system. Below the RAM/CPU/Disk & Network usage readings, there is a blank black space in the middle just above the Clean RAM & Screenshot buttons. Although you can't see it, click in that space and it will expand to give you further readings including temperature of your CPU, GPU, Mainboard & also provie your Fan Speed.

hello sir

i used both beta version and i got some bugs

1. how can i send crash report manually all time send fail so i want save this crash in my computer and send manually , i check there is no option can u add that option

2.registry errors stop when reach 87% take much time reach 88%

3.too many slow scan also not response when change task for 1 or 2 second

4.disk optimization is too slow ,crash and hang pc

5.automatic download and install update there is no option uncheck for update before scan

6.program deactivator also slow down pc and not response for few second

7. more i will post later

hello sir

i used both beta version and i got some bugs

1. how can i send crash report manually all time send fail so i want save this crash in my computer and send manually , i check there is no option can u add that option

2.registry errors stop when reach 87% take much time reach 88%

3.too many slow scan also not response when change task for 1 or 2 second

4.disk optimization is too slow ,crash and hang pc

5.automatic download and install update there is no option uncheck for update before scan

6.program deactivator also slow down pc and not response for few second

7. more i will post later

Vishnu......I agree on the crash reporting but the registry error check @ 87% seems like an issue with your system rather than the app. Do you have multiple versions of ASC installed simultaneously? If not, remove all but the Beta 2.

I have no issues whatsoever with crashing or being slowed down. What are your pc/laptop settings?

Program deactivator is going to make your system unresponsive for a few moments while it makes changes. You are aware that making changes to your system is recommended with ALL other applications closed. You seem to be statig that you're running multiple apps or even gaming while running this.

Provide them with your OS and system setup information as that would help determine the root cause of your issues. Are you running Win 7? Win 8? Win 8.1? Linux? How much RAM do you have installed? What's your processor speed, etc?

I have been using advanced care version 7 pro, it really works great, the advanced care 8 beta is a lot better, picked up a lot more errors and cleans system better than 7, I still run Windows Defender, as Advanced didn't find some spyware that Defender did. Windows defender still finds more spyware than advanced 8, but I like iobit software, very easy to use and works great! The defrag is close to perfect! I uninstalled Windows Defrag, I only use Advanced defrag 3, awesome!