IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

Hi Cicely,

What I noticed about ASC9 B1 was the faster SCAN speed, and easier to read results, than ASC8.

As I mentioned that I was testing ASC9 B1 with Windows 10 x64 Home Single Language, it would be hard to decide what caused a potential problem.

In fact, a major problem happened a couple of days ago. All of a sudden, left-clicking the Start button did not do anything (but right-clicking was OK), and Edge browser icon was removed from the task bar.

This forced me to reinstall Windows and went back to ASC8. I guess I will have to use W10 for a while and then test ASC9 later...

Hi CharnK,

Could you please help us look into the issue? As far as I know, no response issue of Start button exists in Windows 10 even without other third-party programs.

Please kindly download and run demo http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe and get the zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip and send it to us. Then we can check whether the issue is caused by ASC or not so that we can help you.

Thanks for you time. :)

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the files you asked for, welcome. :)

Hi gabriel007sss,

To fix the issue, please take the following steps:

1. Please download file from http://wikisend.com/download/300910/ASC9_FIX.zip

2. Unzip the file and run ASCFixTool.exe, click “Fix Error” button. Please let us know whether the issue can be solved.

If the issue continues, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Here you go !!!

Hi Jitzy_JT,

Please take instructions below to help us look into the issue:

1. Please download demo from http://wikisend.com/download/394076/Demo.exe to your desktop, then run the demo and click OK button, after that, please kindly send us the generated file StartupInfo.log
  2. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click Start button. You will get a file IObitConfigurationFile.log on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks very much for your help. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I Have Some Suggestions That Might Come In Handy And Would Make Some Features That Already Exist Even Better:

1: Would Be Nice If The Program Deactivator Was Automatic, Such As When You Deactivate A Program And You Decide You Need To Use It Again But You Don't Want To Reactivate It Again Just To Deactivate After You Are Done Using The Program. All You Would Need To Do If It Was Automatic Is Open The Program And It Would Automatically Reactivate The Program And Then When You Are Done And Close Out It Would Automatically Deactivate Again.

2: Another Nice Feature That Would Come In Handy Is To Have A Tool To Fix The Windows Store Automatically, For Example The Windows Store On Windows 8 If It Could Fix Errors On That And Make It Work Again Would Be Nice.

3: A Feature That Is Sure To Come In Handy For All Advanced System Care Users Is To Add Advanced System Care Recovery Option That Would Replace The Windows System Restore And Fix All Kinds Of Errors Caused By The User Or From Malware And Viruses.

4: Game Booster Needs To Be Replaced Or With Razer Cortex Formerly Known As Razer Game Booster.

5: Last Suggestion Is To Add A Firewall Preferably Comodo Firewall And Integrate It Into Advanced System Care For Ease Of Use.

Please add

- Internet boost for Microsoft Edge

- A feature to make Virtual Memory

- A feature to enable ReadyBoost from ASC

- Manage Boot Options (Enable Safe Mode on next boot from ASC, etc), and manage shutdown settings (Enable or disable hibernate, etc)

Thanks !!

when running scan gives updates for windows 7 since I am now using windows 10 why is this so

Hi rogershayne1,

To look into the issue, please send us the related screenshots for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please add

- Internet boost for Microsoft Edge

- A feature to make Virtual Memory

- A feature to enable ReadyBoost from ASC

- Manage Boot Options (Enable Safe Mode on next boot from ASC, etc), and manage shutdown settings (Enable or disable hibernate, etc)

Thanks !!

Hi yehez06,

Thanks for your feedback. :)

Microsoft Edge is already supported in Internet Booster. If you want to start ASC quickly, you can just start it from the ASC icon in the taskbar.

I will forward your suggestions to our product manager for serious consideration.

Nice day!

I Have Some Suggestions That Might Come In Handy And Would Make Some Features That Already Exist Even Better:

1: Would Be Nice If The Program Deactivator Was Automatic, Such As When You Deactivate A Program And You Decide You Need To Use It Again But You Don't Want To Reactivate It Again Just To Deactivate After You Are Done Using The Program. All You Would Need To Do If It Was Automatic Is Open The Program And It Would Automatically Reactivate The Program And Then When You Are Done And Close Out It Would Automatically Deactivate Again.

2: Another Nice Feature That Would Come In Handy Is To Have A Tool To Fix The Windows Store Automatically, For Example The Windows Store On Windows 8 If It Could Fix Errors On That And Make It Work Again Would Be Nice.

3: A Feature That Is Sure To Come In Handy For All Advanced System Care Users Is To Add Advanced System Care Recovery Option That Would Replace The Windows System Restore And Fix All Kinds Of Errors Caused By The User Or From Malware And Viruses.

4: Game Booster Needs To Be Replaced Or With Razer Cortex Formerly Known As Razer Game Booster.

5: Last Suggestion Is To Add A Firewall Preferably Comodo Firewall And Integrate It Into Advanced System Care For Ease Of Use.

Hello n209656,

Thanks for your suggestions. :-)

I will record them and report to our product manager for consideration in future updates.

Have a wonderful day!

I love the look of the new interface and find that it works well for myself.

I was using Advanced systemcare 8 and was impressed with that. I am using the free version of ASC 9 and again am very impressed as i am not a techie, I like the ease of use and that it shows you what it is doing and you see the progress at each stage.

I also would like a firewall added as standard.

As a basic user of computers i like the ease and usability of this product.

I am sorry that i cannot add masses of suggestions to make the product better. However it appears to work well and i am suitably impressed with what it does for myself.

Hi Alexander Kozin,

The first one is correct for the recent Windows OSes, I believe the second one is left as it was and was true for older Windows OSes (XP).

I agree with you that it is a bug and should be corrected by IObit.

Cheers.

Oh hello Iobit forum members, fans, staff and developers..

Well looks like Developers released new version of ASC... Interesting what I will find this time... At this moment downloading ASC 9 beta v1. :) If all goes OK, this time planing make more normal video review, not like last time with ASC v8 ultiamte.. :P

Anyways,, I hope I gona be supprised.. :)

With Windows 10, ASC deletes cache and browser history even though I turned all of those settings off. Please fix this glitch because I don't want my cache and history deleted. Thanks!

Hi ascuser255,

For the situation you mentioned, please check settings by the following steps:

Please open ASC v9 -> Click Options icon on the top left -> Click Settings -> Click Privacy Sweep on the left panel -> Untick all items related to History, Cookies and Cache on the right panel -> Click Apply and OK button.

Please take the same operations in AutoClean and Browser Anti-Tracking.

Should you need any help don't hesitate to ask. :)

I want to tell you about 2 old bugs.

1 - when Disk Scan from Clean & Optimize completed, it don't creates chkdsk schedule, and there is "Completed" mark instead of "Completed on reboot".

2 - AutoClean feature don't creates AutoSweep-named schedule in Scheduled Tasks.

Try out.

Hi Alexander Kozin,

I have consulted our engineers, the two points you mentioned is normal in the current design of ASC. So they are not bugs.

Anyway, thanks very much for your feedback.Thumbs up

Welcome more ideas.|;-)

I have been using Advanced SystemCare for quite sometime now and I just recently upgraded to Advanced SystemCare Pro 8, I was really liking the program when I was offered the opportunity to try Advanced SystemCare 9 Beta, I jumped on it and I am really loving this program, all the new features are great and as with all the other previous versions of Advanced SystemCare, the program is a blessing, thanks iObit for a really excellent program and keep up the great work, thanks again, Mr. Anderson