IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Happy Christmas

sunny staines

Thank you David (same name as my second son) :-)

May the Gods bestow a miracle upon you!

Cheers

solbjerg (Holger)

To the three wise moderators

and to the rest of our readers [not forgetting IObit staff]

Eat well, Enjoy the festive spirit and have a good time, wish you all well.

& thanks for the help and support thoughout the last year.

sunystaines...........[david]

A race against time

Going away for a break in new year, will be around over xmas now just 12 more days after today to xmas, the festive season starts and thought i would start the thread as not seen any others

Good idea :smile:

who will be the first to post in 2010?

A K1w1 maybe or an Ozzie ?

If they don't beat me to it, I might be the one :-P

will anyone be logging in on xmas day?

I will probably drop by to see if anyone needs any urgent help and to 'take out the trash' :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi friends!!!

Hi friends. XMAS is not a good time for me, but I will hide my sadness from my great grand kids and try to show them that I'm happy, and will enjoy the season when I'm around them. I wish all my friends on the forum health, wealth, and happiness. My new years resolution is not to be such a pain in the xxx next year. I must warn you however, I seldom keep my resolutions.:-P

Happy Holidays...

To all my comrades here-Christmas day is doubtful for a log-in as I will be busy trying to figure out software for a new video camera and digital drawing pad.Yes,I spoil my daughter rotten this time of year.Did I mention the new HD TV? Oh My God,what have I done? Not much time for "Dad" to enjoy the day I'm afraid. :shock::shock:

To all my comrades here-Christmas day is doubtful for a log-in as I will be busy trying to figure out software for a new video camera and digital drawing pad.Yes,I spoil my daughter rotten this time of year.Did I mention the new HD TV? Oh My God,what have I done? Not much time for "Dad" to enjoy the day I'm afraid. :shock::shock:

LOL- But my friend, What would Christmas be without "some assembly required?"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody.

I am not afraid!

I'm not afraid of:

Violence, terrorists, hatred, ignorence, selfishness, misunderstanding, hackers,trolls, etc.

I believe in Humanity... that our love and compassion, coupled with our need for companionship and each other will ultimately decide our day... what mark we will leave together.

Within our lifetime (God willing, or chance providing, we are still here!). Some older, some younger... (matters not), many here have seen alot! Not even Jules Verne, in the latter half of the 1800's when he wrote "20,000 leagues"... (envisioning technology implemented and built less than 100 years later), could have envisioned this... A culturally/internationally diverse and united group of individuals from around the planet working to help each other through a machine and wires/radio waves/satellites!

"I love the friends I have gathered here together on this small thin raft" Quote by J Morrison.

I am indeed thankful for all here... from around this small thin raft we call "Earth", no matter the season... you are the reason!!

Faith has many forms!!! Thanks for your faith on this forum!

Faith in each other, the future, and your path to the divine!!

Having said that... I wish everybody.. "A very merry christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

Peace be to all around the world!!!

From my Heart, Mel

A super merry Christmas to all of you fellas from this K1w1. Don't eat too much or drink to extreme. You may suffer for it later.

Hi, detailer you've taken the plunge and got yourself a HD TV, eh? LCD or Plasma?

I'm still trying to gt my head around the 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio settings. Our Sony DVD recorder dubs DVDs in 4:3 and all of the family's movie cameras film in 16:9. Makes it difficult when creating a movie with the new VideoStudio programme I've just bought using both formats. Fortunately our Sony Bravia 40" TV has customer control adjustments for the two settings

Lcd

Actually Ted,this second one is for my daughter.Though the prices on plasma are dropping like a wet sock,I'm going LCD again because of power consumption and the ability to display in brighter light conditions.Three times the weight of the plasma to drag it up the stairs was a small consideration though.Lastly,the new LED displays,like the one on this notebook (which is stunning by the way) are simply out of my price range.That money saved got the camera and digi-pad.Not sure about the aspect ratio when the camera is put to use,but I'll figure it out (probably around New Years) The biggest price wars this year (US) are TV's and notebooks-TV's being the biggest for price slashing.Poor economy driven,and the new LED's coming out recently are the motivators IMHO.Be well Ted

• 2 weeks later...
Hi friends. XMAS is not a good time for me, but I will hide my sadness from my great grand kids and try to show them that I'm happy, and will enjoy the season when I'm around them. I wish all my friends on the forum health, wealth, and happiness. My new years resolution is not to be such a pain in the xxx next year. I must warn you however, I seldom keep my resolutions.:-P

same here"hide my sadness from my great grand kids" i have to walk out as get composure.and put on a brave face..its hard .you are right.. thy would not understand it..

but i hope you are ok.. as always

itsmejjj

Archived