IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

THE Rules??

itsmejjj

well its sad ta see our friend Gary BANNED i was in hospital (ticker misbehaving)

so i cant relay comment as to what was said,bar what i read..

and the decision made..

i re read the rules i think 4 time over.and yes i have been guilty as well ,perhaps to blunt,or misinterpreted,i have been given a waring as well,behave or els,thy were going to ban me .

the thing is its sometimes very hard to bite the lip when a side swipe is made,for a post made,but i think i am learning,things have changed,and if one thinks about it ,probably for the better,i agree we cant abuse a member,for a comment made,or a post made,and certainly not admins,but in all fairness think we pushed the rules to the MAXIM,and got away with it.

i cant ever remember doing wrong to a admin,or a senor member bar 1 i did lock horns with,and never again,wil i allow this to happen..

i hope Gary will come back when his time is done.and i must agree unfortunately he push the limit to far,i ran into some post just Google-ing

i had no idea .it link back here,and i understand ,and feel for both parties .

but rules are rules.

perhaps thy may need a bit more explanation.in the joining of the forum.

before one would agree.be it granted its perhaps plenty..

anyhow hang in there Gary and see ya soon.we both have ta behave better..and its the way it must be..

i am still learning the right words,to place and try to make my self understood..with out any malice intended.not easy..

if we want the respect we do deserve, as old men.but sometimes not given.

itsmejjj

How things can change in less than two weeks. Now the 72-year-old cancer survivor is trying to completely damage Iobit at Wilders, with a ranting about 360. And here he still points people to a posting about how he loves Iobit ;)

Hi ESM,

I have read all of them there and in another forum.

No other forum will show the tolerance even close to IObit Forum. You read the signs and the thread is already closed because of the ranting.

We will miss the good member garybear, but believe me, garybear is going to miss this forum a lot.

I don't think after all he has written all those things in other forums, he will be posting here anymore.

Cheers.

From GrayBear

My Pal Garybear asked me to post this for Him

Edit: Deleted.

Sorry sue, you can not post for a banned member!!!

What is the use of banning then?

Please do not post on behalf of a banned member.

ok

and where in the form rules dose it say that?

Besause it dose not say anything about posting for a baned member!!!!!!!!!

Maby u need to make a new rule!!!!!!

So if is now in the rules

ok then

it is illegal for u to remove a post if it is not in violation of the form Rules

Because I say so.

dose not make it right or legal un less u own and pay for the form ?

Third time will cause banning of you.

Third time will cause banning of you.

and a law suite for u and Iobit

Edit: I am very afraid of that now!

Deleted third time and the last time!!!

You are banned sue, because of not abiding the Forum rules.

Sad to Say....

I for one will miss the old bear,and I believe it's important to remember Gary for WHO he is,and not WHAT he said in his final posts.Now,EMS,no problems thus far,however,if you are the same from Wilders,I strongly advise against you coming here to stir up some **** regarding the situation with Gary,if indeed that is your intention.I've read your posts there (if you're Edwin024 as I suspect),and I can assure you that your malicious demeanor has no place in this community.I refuse to entertain an "Cross-Forum soap opera".In the event the Avatar is a coincidence,except my apologies in advance,but consider yourself warned if my suspicions are correct.

Dude, where's my rules ?

it is illegal for u to remove a post if it is not in violation of the form Rules

Because I say so.

dose not make it right or legal un less u own and pay for the form ?

Go to:

• FAQ (top bar on page)

• Reading and Posting Messages

• What are Moderators

Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations.......

That covers it and any other Rule you might want to question !

Members of a forum have a Common Interest

When posting they should use Common Sense and have Common Decency

When this is the case there is no need for a long list of rules

Give it up garybear.

I hope you can soon put your energy into something pleasant, satisfying and rewarding, I really do :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Decorum

The general rule of the forum is:

In the Forum

use decorum -

use it in the proper way,

then we all enjoy our stay.

Decorum:

1. Appropriateness of behavior or conduct; propriety.

2. The conventions of polite behavior. See synonyms at etiquette.

3. The appropriateness of an element of an artistic or literary work, such as style or tone, to its particular circumstance or to the composition as a whole.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s.

Luke 6:31 (New testament)

Or Confucius: "Don't do unto others what you don't want them to do onto you"

No other forum will show the tolerance even close to IObit Forum

yes a very true statement. one cant or rather should not damage the product name,(iobit) in their own forum,yes report a problem sure,or a fault one may of found,that is called feedback.

and give it time,to get fixed.or if for a reason its a conflict with a Os or a system setting.don't bag the program, but ask nicely ,try to fix it.with help from members,DO not abuse it,if one cant fix it.Look there are a few small things i do not like in the apps IOBIT 360

.but i would not post it over and over.

WHY ITS personal preference,and has nothing to do with running the app.

i have posted them already.a long time back.shown the weakness and got a reply,thy knew about it.and were aware of it.and its still a easy hack.

So i dare not post it again,and was asked not to..

that is where i left it..

but not keep at it.if the company is not interested,well then no good driving the membership silly with what one found .and persist in posting it.

after all its IOBIT THAT IS LOSING OUT..

i think this is a good all round forum,and a nice learning place,we have very smart people here.

like i siad its not a free for all forum and it Must have rules..now ether one behaves or get the boot..simple..

i want to stay ,so behave itsmejjj very simple..i have added this to the rules..GARY MUST DO THE SAME..

SORRY MY FRIEND BUT THAT IS THE WAY IT IS.

edit: iobot→ iobit, there→their, feed back→feedback, thy→they, i (ego) is usually in capital letter I

ether→either.

BUT I will say that you are showing remarkable progress!!

and i was thinking is was all correct..

any ways MY DEAR friend GARY

i have been thinking hard on this ,and read my own and Gary . posts

i must confess not nice are thy..but my ones are mainly the way its posted.and the spelling is not hot at all, to me thy make seance, and i cant see any problems,but to a normal English speaking Pearson ,thy make no seance.here lays a problem,it can be misinterpreted.or read wrongly..baring the one i locked horns with i think i am getting better. not from the lack of trying,

but my whole point is this.if one want to belong to a party or a club,or a forum

it has guidelines ta follow,and we must try hard to stick with them,like it or not

i think it is silly to buck up and not be able to post.

1 you lose the ability to make a statement

2 being banned serves no purpose,but to sit there and not able to partisapate

3 one cant or rather is then able to help others,and ask for help.

4 losing ones temper ok we must do this off line.and not as i have been gulty of on line(sometime hard to just not to) but this is the way it has to be..

serves no purpose. but to get kick of..and here lays the point ,one now cant perhaps influence a comment .or perhaps add to it.but just sit there a stare at it..

i think one forgets no one makes you have to be a member,or then get angry and post

silly remarks as to freedom of speech, posts will get trashed,and some of the ones i have read,again serves no purpose ,as this will lead to backlash

the other thing no one at my age likes change,but that's life.and we must accept it or just leave..

i hope that my dear friend comes back,and as I chance,or thinking.

i am making this plea to you my friend,WHY i would miss you a heck of a lot..

its not a case of any one not wanting to see you go.

but a case of behaving old boy.

any how when you get back i want to know are you really a native of Canada? A INDIAN? wow that's really very Super.

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

My spelling correction was done to make you aware that you sometimes have some words wrong. My intention was to help - not to put you down!!

You once wrote me that it was OK if I corrected mistakes - I hope you don't see it as an infringement on you.

Cheers

solbjerg

and i was thinking is was all correct..

any ways MY DEAR friend GARY

i have been thinking hard on this ,and read my own and Gary . posts

i must confess not nice are thy..but my ones are mainly the way its posted.and the spelling is not hot at all, to me thy make seance, and i cant see any problems,but to a normal English speaking Pearson ,thy make no seance.here lays a problem,it can be misinterpreted.or read wrongly..baring the one i locked horns with i think i am getting better. not from the lack of trying,

but my whole point is this.if one want to belong to a party or a club,or a forum

it has guidelines ta follow,and we must try hard to stick with them,like it or not

i think it is silly to buck up and not be able to post.

1 you lose the ability to make a statement

2 being banned serves no purpose,but to sit there and not able to partisapate

3 one cant or rather is then able to help others,and ask for help.

4 losing ones temper ok we must do this off line.and not as i have been gulty of on line(sometime hard to just not to) but this is the way it has to be..

serves no purpose. but to get kick of..and here lays the point ,one now cant perhaps influence a comment .or perhaps add to it.but just sit there a stare at it..

i think one forgets no one makes you have to be a member,or then get angry and post

silly remarks as to freedom of speech, posts will get trashed,and some of the ones i have read,again serves no purpose ,as this will lead to backlash

the other thing no one at my age likes change,but that's life.and we must accept it or just leave..

i hope that my dear friend comes back,and as I chance,or thinking.

i am making this plea to you my friend,WHY i would miss you a heck of a lot..

its not a case of any one not wanting to see you go.

but a case of behaving old boy.

any how when you get back i want to know are you really a native of Canada? A INDIAN? wow that's really very Super.

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

Canadian Hunter is garys preferred whisky - produced by Seagrams in Canada.

Gary is living in Oklahoma - part of which until 1907 was "The Indian Territories" (reservation)

The name Oklahoma comes from the Indian words for "Red People"

By his own words he should have some Indian ancestors.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi sunny

Okla means people - homma means red in Choctaw.

A couple of dozen Indian languages spoken in Oklahoma - largest group I think is Cherokee.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. At one time there was a wish to make the Indian Territories into a state in its own right, but congress opened up for settlements by white farmers in the territory (the (palatable) argument was that it would help in making the indians into farmers - but it really didn't work that way)

interesting info, I have also been keen on learning about different cultures around the world and meeting people from other nations.

I knew most of the tribes were rounded up and placed in settlements in oklahoma but did not know the meaning of the name.

but congress opened up for settlements ,yes very true and WHY ?

like the black hills thy made it so the real owners could live in peace.. GOLD.that certainly changed that idea..

then congress allowed it to be taken.away from the Indians.

(the (palatable) argument was that it would help in making the indians into farmers

yes like every thing a very poor way of saying we take it from you. like it or not..

its a fascinating history but the whole point was thy lost out to the evaders.

as it many countries ,not just that part of the world.look at the Romans and there history.and so on.

now look at Tasmania thy shot every native and cleaned it out.

so the farmers could farm in peace was the thinking then..and to stop rustling ..

itsmejjj

and

also in Somalia,

In areas the insurgents control, an imposed regime of extreme sharia law makes the Taliban seem moderate, killing anyone who gets in their way..

The Government is losing control of Mogadishu,

Officers in the army say they haven't been paid for months and soldiers say they have no food to eat.

Ethnic cleaning is ripe ,, if u are not a insurgent Bang.

Foreign fighters are joining the insurgents.

Its a mess Geting Worse..

Spent 4 Days in Mogadishu in April, with UN fact finding mission, never been so Glad to get out of anywhere ..

The devestation in Somalia makes My Head spin ,

Archived