Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v7

Hello guys,

Good news. IObit Malware Fighter v7 has been released. Try it and enjoy the new and improved features.

Sorry for my late to post the top 8 valuable beta contributors on our forum and others will be selected from emails. ( It should be 10 from forum, but there are a few feedbacks here, so I post 8.)

Here are the names: AzagTot, dok69, ektorbarajas, fvmb, killerguy, Makflynn, njazrael71,Yuri B.M.

Thanks for your valuable and active feedbacks. I will send you gift license code for IMF Pro in your PM. Please check it.

1. Download Now

Download IObit Malware Fighter

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: imfsupport@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3.Share IObit Malware Fighter v7 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

v7.0
    + New generation of IObit Anti-malware Engine accelerates the scan speed up to 300% and ensures more efficient threats detection and removal.
    + Newly enhanced Safe Box protects your privacy and sensitive data with password.
    + 1.6x larger database comprehensively protects your PC against the latest viruses, ransomware, and malware.
    + The updated Bitdefender Engine with new cyber-threat intelligence technologies gives you the best protection ever.
    + Enhanced Anti-ransomware Engine protects your files from the latest ransomware attacks.
    + Optimized update and scan processes for better and smarter protection.
    + Rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal newly supports Microsoft Edge and blocks more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites.
    + Optimized Camera Guard for better compatibility with Windows 10.
    + Newly supported customizing skin and font size for better user experience.
    + Supported 33 languages.
    + And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

IObit Malware Fighter 7 is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that protects your PC against the latest spyware, adware, ransomware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, viruses, etc.

With the new generation of IObit Anti-malware Engine and 1.6x larger database, IObit Malware Fighter 7 accelerates scanning speed up to 300% and ensures more efficient threats detection and removal. Meanwhile, the latest world-leading Bitdefender engine which adopts new cyber-threat intelligence technologies brings much higher virus killing rate. And the enhanced Anti-ransomware Engine keeps your PC away from the latest ransomware attacks. No worries about your files being encrypted by hackers or illegally accessed by third-party programs.

What's more, IObit Malware Fighter 7 also strives to offer you a more secure browser and system with enhanced Data Protect, Browser Protect, and Security Guard. To fully protect your privacy and sensitive data from unauthorized accesses, IObit Malware Fighter 7 adds new password protection to Safe Box to maximize the security of your privacy and data. No one can access your protected data without the correct password. Besides, the rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal newly supports Microsoft Edge and blocks more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites for much safer surfing. At the same time, the optimized eight guards in Security Guard take your PC security to a higher level.

In summary, IObit Malware Fighter 7 offers real-time all-round protection for your data, browser, and the whole system.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Does IMF currently have any feature for integration with mail clients to identify false message header information? I know this is not it's intended use; however identifying spoofed or alias in the headers would be a welcome addition for businesses. For example, if a business smtp should read iobit.com but the message is coming from xyz.com, IMF could flag the message as suspicious if there were real time scanning depending on the integration. This may obviously require more of a deep dive than Iobit wishes to go into for IMF but it may not. It's a thought.
    Another thought would be different skins.
    IMF portable version to be used as a rescue disk?

Comment

Hi Guys,

It would be a great add for the product for the next version or versions , a VPN, a sandbox to execute unkown files/processes, a built-in firewall or a firewall manager.

Good Luck with the development.

Comment

Hi, you can add another engine to new Malware Fighter. It would be best if you add Kaspersky engine/cloud alongside current Bitdefender engine, for maximum protection, or some other good antivirus engine, maybe Avast or Avira. I think it would be top-notch product then.
        Last edited by dok69; Jan. 3rd, 2019, 16:24.

Comment

Fix kernel-mode driver vulnerability,malware can inject .sys handler and terminate IMF processes

Comment

Originally posted by njazrael71 View Post
            Does IMF currently have any feature for integration with mail clients to identify false message header information? I know this is not it's intended use; however identifying spoofed or alias in the headers would be a welcome addition for businesses. For example, if a business smtp should read iobit.com but the message is coming from xyz.com, IMF could flag the message as suspicious if there were real time scanning depending on the integration. This may obviously require more of a deep dive than Iobit wishes to go into for IMF but it may not. It's a thought.
            Another thought would be different skins.
            IMF portable version to be used as a rescue disk?
            njazrael71, sincerely sorry for my late reply. Thanks so much for your precious suggestions and I will report them to our product team for consideration. Sounds good. Cheers.

IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

fvmb, sincerely thanks for your suggestions. You said a lot of other user's voice.

dok69, thanks for your sugegstions. I have reported to our product team as others have the same voices

@ Fix kernel-mode drive, do you mean IMF can not work if you have kernel-mode driver.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
                fvmb, sincerely thanks for your suggestions. You said a lot of other user's voice.

dok69, thanks for your sugegstions. I have reported to our product team as others have the same voices

@ Fix kernel-mode drive, do you mean IMF can not work if you have kernel-mode driver.
                Nope,for example download portable process hacker(it has own kernel-mode driver),and terminate IMF process,you will see success termination

Comment

Originally posted by killerguy View Post

Nope,for example download portable process hacker(it has own kernel-mode driver),and terminate IMF process,you will see success termination
                  True, i tried and also with normal task manager IMF process has been terminated. Iobit Malware Fighter 7 should have any self-defense agains malware that can terminate his processes.

Comment

Originally posted by fvmb View Post

True, i tried and also with normal task manager IMF process has been terminated. Iobit Malware Fighter 7 should have any self-defense agains malware that can terminate his processes.
                    Yeah,excluding core processes,normal task manager able to terminate processes,but malware with kernel driver able terminate it too,you should include protection against injection

Comment

Hello guys, i read in texnologia the best things about it IObit Malware Fighter v7 and actually since the day I bought it I am very satisfied with his performance

Comment

For version 7 also add a download manager to strengthen security, it does not matter
                        what browser will be downloaded the files appear a message to confirm the download
                        file goes automatically to the manager, if the browser closes or the computer switches off or
                        reset download will continue normally.

If the file contains viruses the program issuing a virus alert or user tera 2 choose to continue
                        however, send to a quarantine.

Settings = language- start with windows- automatic update- local (folder) destination of
                        download- choose which browser will be linked to any manager

interface = download percentage - buttons to cancel, continue, or pause download-
                        transmission or percentages

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri B.M View Post
                          For version 7 also add a download manager to strengthen security, it does not matter
                          what browser will be downloaded the files appear a message to confirm the download
                          file goes automatically to the manager, if the browser closes or the computer switches off or
                          reset download will continue normally.

If the file contains viruses the program issuing a virus alert or user tera 2 choose to continue
                          however, send to a quarantine.

Settings = language- start with windows- automatic update- local (folder) destination of
                          download- choose which browser will be linked to any manager

interface = download percentage - buttons to cancel, continue, or pause download-
                          transmission or percentages
                          Tried to download 12gb file today in internet download manager, at the end there was dialog from IMF block or allow, IDM couldn't merge file, and I supposed to download it again and again(didn't see remember button) and again blocked due to unknown reason, so I disabled this function, actually Iobit team did it fast ;) , congratulations guys you are professionals,for one day

Comment

We have any news about release date for the first beta?

Comment

killerguy, thanks for your feedbacks and suggestions. I will report them to our product team for consideration.

Yuri B.M, would you please describe your suggestions more clearly with more details? From your description, I think we have the similar feature in IMFv6 - Download Protection.

fvmb, IMF v7 beta 1 might be released in next month. The precise date is not sure.
                              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                              X