IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Confusion

Toppack

Hi enoskype

:-) I started suspecting that a long time ago and have been trying hard to comply. Sorry if I haven't accomplished it fully yet. ;-)

HILADAOCATHCIQM How I like a drink alcoholic of course after the heavy chapters involving quantum mechanics

This acronym is π with 14 decimals written in white (the spelled out acronym.)

The number of letters in each word corresponds to the digit.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Toppack,

From time to time, you forget that our job is to confuse the users. :twisted: :-P

Cheers.

Hi Scannan

Now, I take a drink alcoholic of course after the heavy criticism involving Scannan methology :-) :-) :-)

We can choose our own words they just have to contain the right number of letters.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I am sorry Buddahfan we will presently return to the business at hand :-)

Hi Solbjerg.

"How I need a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy lectures involving quantum mechanics"

Hi Scannan

Good one!!! I just checked to see if I had analgesic in my freelang.net dictionary - and I did. :-)

355/113 is also good but only give 6 correct decimals.

Gives correct answers in the mm bracket with a 10 km diameter.

22/7 only give 2 correct decimals

Cheers

solbjerg

enoskype

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scannan View Post

????????????

Good, now Scannan is confused!

enoskype

You are so right....:???:

Now, I need a drink analgesic of course after the brain functions collapsed seeking solutions

Thanks Solbjerg!

bonne nuit means goodnight, I think :smile:

Thanks for your correction. I studied French for two years back in '83 and '84. You have reminded me... soir vs. nuit, as well as the proper gender to the matter, nuit est femme... etc,

I certainly hope my poor French had nothing to do with the disappearance of Titou56.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Livr long and prosper!

Archived