IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Cicely

I think it need more beautiful and wide variety of skins. I wish it could show the its specific engine name. If you read my feedback and practice this, it would be better iobit malware fighter.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have written down it.

Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

I was thinking on a package like "IOBit Total Security" with build in Firewall (editable rules and program levels), Antivirus, Antimalware, Antilogger, other System Tools (System Care, Driver Boost,...) all under one great multilanguage software package...(?)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have written down it.

Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers.

1. this #77 i think the older version do it silently or stealth scanning but on this version, always pop up and doing scan when my pc was idle. dont want the pop up thingy. unless it detect virus.

2. i guess this has already been fixed. sorry my memory must have been mixed.

3. Payday 2 with approved mod, Phantasy Star Online 2, many more. especially mmo games, that got anti-cheat protection like nProtect GameGuard, xTrap, HackShield. i guess it because of the third party software. punkbuster seems ok but if not mistaken i think imf have issue with the punkbuster in the past. the games just wont launch, even i provide some screenshots, it's... well i'll provide some then.

Hi Eldrants,

1. Please check if you you ticked the option "Scan your computer when system is idle (Recommended)" in Auto Scan section of the Settings

2. Regarding the 3rd issue, the reason is that the anti-cheat protection of AION is not compatible with the Real-time Protection of IObit Malware Fighter. So you can not play the game with IObit Malware Fighter installed. Here is a workaround we'd like to recommend if you want to run these games. Please do as follows:

1) Find the Driver folder under the installation of IObit Malware Fighter, usual path: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

2) Rename the Driver folder as Driver1 or something else you'd like to.

3) Restart the computer, then you are able to play the game, and also you can run a scan with IMF.

IMF3 seems to ignore my Silent Mode settings. I play Rappelz MMORPG, whose main program file is SFrame.exe, which I added to the silent mode program list. In the middle of playing, suddenly I'll get switched back to desktop with an IMF3 window up. (which sucks, because sometimes my avatar is in the middle of a mob and he ends up dead, LOL) I'll update this with a screenshot if it happens again. For now, here's a screenshot of the settings for Silent Mode. Should Silent Mode override Notifications settings, or am I overlooking something? [ATTACH=CONFIG]n202071[/ATTACH]

IMF3 seems to ignore my Silent Mode settings. I play Rappelz MMORPG, whose main program file is SFrame.exe, which I added to the silent mode program list. In the middle of playing, suddenly I'll get switched back to desktop with an IMF3 window up. (which sucks, because sometimes my avatar is in the middle of a mob and he ends up dead, LOL) I'll update this with a screenshot if it happens again. For now, here's a screenshot of the settings for Silent Mode. Should Silent Mode override Notifications settings, or am I overlooking something? [ATTACH=CONFIG]n202071[/ATTACH]

Hi bnjroo,

Please help us investigate with the steps below:

1. Regarding "suddenly I'll get switched back to desktop with an IMF3 window up", what did IMF do after the window opened? Did it run a scan, update the database or anything else?

2. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

3. Please play the game first, switch to desktop manually and then double click InfoHelperV8.exe to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.

I just upgraded from IObit Maleware V2 to IObit Maleware V3 Beta and use it in conjunction with Advanced System Care Ultimate 8. I completed full system scans using both programs and find they work really well together.

As I tested the IObit Maleware V3 Beta, I noticed a few changes that took me by surprise. 1) being the new user interface- which is quite clean and easy to use.

2)SMART SCAN: which offers a FULL or CUSTOM SCAN of your system

3) The NEW BROWSER PROTECT: Offers real time- Home Page, DNS, Surfing, Plug In/ Toolbar Cleaner and Anti-Tracking Protections

4) The NEW- SECURITY GUARD: which offers real time- Network Guard, File Guard, Startup Guard, Cookie Guard, Browser Guard, Security Reinforce, Process Guard, USB Disc Guard and Malicious Action Protection. and has a seperate tab for protection history.

5)ACTION CENTER: Driver Updater, Disc Optimization, Program Uninstaller, Android Protection

Upon running the IObit Maleware V3 Beta- I had NO ISSUES....The program ran faster than V2 using less CPU and RAM which is a bonus with me having almost 100K objects scanned, Nothing was found on the initial scan to me which is GOOD NEWS.

Now the change I too would like to see, Since I use both products regularly would be to integrate all of the products into one package as others have suggested. I don't like having multiple icons on my desk top or having them running in start up seperately. and to uninstall all of them as individual programs is a pain in the you know where, just to do upgrades.

another suggestion that would be nice is to include it's own secure browser, rather than having to use Internet Explorer, Mozilla etc....and give us a Secure Anonymous Undetected browsing experience, rather than being and add on to someone else's browser.

And last but not least would also like my IObit programs to Automatically run to maintain my system without me having to physically run them all seperately or have to give permissions to run, and to run in sync.

I just upgraded from IObit Maleware V2 to IObit Maleware V3 Beta and use it in conjunction with Advanced System Care Ultimate 8. I completed full system scans using both programs and find they work really well together.

As I tested the IObit Maleware V3 Beta, I noticed a few changes that took me by surprise. 1) being the new user interface- which is quite clean and easy to use.

2)SMART SCAN: which offers a FULL or CUSTOM SCAN of your system

3) The NEW BROWSER PROTECT: Offers real time- Home Page, DNS, Surfing, Plug In/ Toolbar Cleaner and Anti-Tracking Protections

4) The NEW- SECURITY GUARD: which offers real time- Network Guard, File Guard, Startup Guard, Cookie Guard, Browser Guard, Security Reinforce, Process Guard, USB Disc Guard and Malicious Action Protection. and has a seperate tab for protection history.

5)ACTION CENTER: Driver Updater, Disc Optimization, Program Uninstaller, Android Protection

Upon running the IObit Maleware V3 Beta- I had NO ISSUES....The program ran faster than V2 using less CPU and RAM which is a bonus with me having almost 100K objects scanned, Nothing was found on the initial scan to me which is GOOD NEWS.

Now the change I too would like to see, Since I use both products regularly would be to integrate all of the products into one package as others have suggested. I don't like having multiple icons on my desk top or having them running in start up seperately. and to uninstall all of them as individual programs is a pain in the you know where, just to do upgrades.

another suggestion that would be nice is to include it's own secure browser, rather than having to use Internet Explorer, Mozilla etc....and give us a Secure Anonymous Undetected browsing experience, rather than being and add on to someone else's browser.

And last but not least would also like my IObit programs to Automatically run to maintain my system without me having to physically run them all seperately or have to give permissions to run, and to run in sync.

Hi StephanieHaage,

Thanks for your suggestion that I will forward it to our Product Manager for further consideration to improve our product.

Concerning your last suggestion, I'd like to let you know that you can schedule Auto Care/Auto Scan of our programs in the Settings.

Any more feedback and suggestion are welcomed.

?Cheers.

Hi bnjroo,

I did not see the file.

Please upload the file to http://www.wikisend.com and give us the download link.

WikiSend doesn't like me for some reason. I have uploaded to Drive. Hopefully the link works.

Going to take a break from researching this bug, because my laptop is now occupied running data recovery on a damaged external hard drive. Will get back to you on this later.

IObit_Debug_Info.zip - Google Drive

Why is it that if you have the browswer protrection enabled in advanced systencare, and you enable it also in malware fighter, it keeps (at least 3 times now for me) installing a plugin(version 2.0) in my browser FireFox.

Some things that are in advanced systemcare also in malware fighter now.

This makes certain key features of advanced systemcare useless imo.

A link to logs on mainpage would be better.

If you do a custom scan and pick for example a "system reserved" disk.... main GUI should NOT say that you are FULLY protected untill there has been a FULL systemscan done.

PLugin/Toolbar Cleaner detects wrong number of toolbars/plugins... in my case it scanned 25 .. where only 21 are installed in totall according to Iobit uninstaller.

I received this same error this morning. ran update and file was fixed.

Ran a scan at low priority. took 8:35 min:sec.

Found it easy to use and customize.

Yes, I failed to come back and mention that everything went fine after a reboot. No corrupted files.

I use IOBIT Anti Malware in conjunction with advanced systemcare pro and pretty much all Iobit programs for keeping my computer up and running I trust these programs to keep me running smoothly and they have never yet let me down...I have just downloaded and installed Antimalware 3 Beta today and trust that is is just as good as the previous versions...I swear by IoBit products and actually have recommended and installed them on all computers within my family and friends...they are all very happy with your products as well.....so suffisive to say I will continue to use and recommend all your products to everyone I know with a computer ....Keep up the good work and excellent product production

Yesterday, while I was playing my game, the MF3 window popped up twice, within five minutes of each other. Both times there was no indication as to what was happening. It just says "Your PC is Secure" with a big green check-mark. Also says "Database: Latest" and "Last Scan: 2 Hours Ago" but no progress bar indicating that the program was doing anything. Tried uploading screenshots, but Chrome is really hating me these days. Here's a Google Drive link to the screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9rP5rEN_AYjeEhMdGxKaEM0SzQ/view?usp=sharing

Why is it that if you have the browswer protrection enabled in advanced systencare, and you enable it also in malware fighter, it keeps (at least 3 times now for me) installing a plugin(version 2.0) in my browser FireFox.

Some things that are in advanced systemcare also in malware fighter now.

This makes certain key features of advanced systemcare useless imo.

A link to logs on mainpage would be better.

If you do a custom scan and pick for example a "system reserved" disk.... main GUI should NOT say that you are FULLY protected untill there has been a FULL systemscan done.

PLugin/Toolbar Cleaner detects wrong number of toolbars/plugins... in my case it scanned 25 .. where only 21 are installed in totall according to Iobit uninstaller.

Hi Silence4all,

Please provide us with more information to investigate the issues:

1. Regarding "it keeps (at least 3 times now for me) installing a plugin(version 2.0) in my browser FireFox.", please describe it in detail and send us the screenshot of the trouble.

2. We will add the scan log feature in the release version.

3. Concerning the issue "If you do a custom scan and pick for example a "system reserved" disk.... main GUI should NOT say that you are FULLY protected untill there has been a FULL systemscan done.", please send us the screenshots of the trouble so that we can check it clearly.

4. Please also send us the screenshots of the last issue about PLugin/Toolbar Cleaner.

5. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Moreover, I suggest you send us the requested information to imfsupport@iobit.com which will be easier for us to follow up the issue and quicker to solve them for you.

I have been using iob for a couple of years now, and I would not trust any other software to keep my computer and laptop up to date.

I have always recommended it to my friends to try, the beauty of this program it is free to use.

If you want really expert and full security then it is not that costly to buy and you have peace of mind that you are 100% protected.

John

I always find iobits programs amazing. malwarefighter 3 beta works well with everything im currently using on my pc. the only suggestions I could come up with for this program is the option to right click and check location of the malware found. being able to locate where the infection starts is always helpful for me. advanced pc users can help find new ways to rid pcs of viruses and help with the protocol to do so through a built in suggestion or comment box also if that was available in the program. thank you for the opportunity to help you guys.

Archived