IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Cicely

a nice feature would be to train the system to somehow remember what infections had been discovered in the past so it can do a rapid scan for files previously removed by the system before going into a thorough search (for those of us that share a computer with people that never learn the lesson the first time) so known annoyances can be detected and removed immediately then a thorough scan can be completed after

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also having major problems with Vosteran that keeps replacing my home page .... I just did a complete scan ... and it's still there ! What did you do to remove it ?

I am also having problems with Vosteran and two others that keep popping up that seem to be attached to it. Malware fighter nor Uninstaller nor Advanced System Care 8 even see the problem much less fix it. What to do!?!?!?!?!?

EDIT : You can open a topic in Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section , or you can follow the instructions in THIS web page.

hello iobit ... first off id like to tell you i loveB0C your productsezweb_ne_jp.B97 !! have for a few years now .. i find it works wonders ... i would love to see a more compact version where its all in one combined with less programs to have to run at different times ... maybe a option to have tips to help along the way to make things more easier for your customers . it would be great if at sometimes even the free versions could clean more junk files and errors that can be very dangerous and hard for people to understand how to get rid of them and to keep there computers running top notch . i find at times that a lot of pop up menus show up and slow down the computer causing programs to crash and have to reboot the whole system it would be a lot easier if they could update on there on at a certain time with less lag from running them B05

thanks for all the great products i look forwards to seeing many new features .

Sincerely MoonGoddess:oops:

What worries me is if I have occasion to uninstall IMF3, what happens to the quarantined files it's previously found? Are they released back into your system or does IMF3 specifically give the user the option to delete the quarantined items as part of the uninstall process?

I'd like to see an open ports scanner for more advanced users. As malware has many ingress points, an open port list may be beneficial. Also a tool like the performance monitor in ASC 8 for your browser that shows the level of potential harm a site may cause based on a history, by some type of indicator, perhaps like a stoplight.

Hi i think you need to make it so all we have to do is register for it to get a lisence for the programe that is the free one that is just like avast do for there antivirus free one and have it detect just like the one you payfor as well .

• Like 1

I have been using I-Obit products for years and have loved them. This recent upgrade is wonderful. It is faster and seems to work in more depth than previous versions. I am not an expert on computer tech so I am not sure about a lot of things however I use my computer daily and need it to work and be virus free. I have never had a problem that I-Obit products have not been able to fix. I love that I don't have to worry about it and I can just use my computer without difficulties.

I just Installed IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta 1.0, I had Version 2.5. I ran my first quick scan, and I don’t think it’s working right, it scanned for about 3 minutes, the little dial was turning, and I was just about to turn it off for not working, because it showed no objects scanned, but then it jumped to 2 Percent, then the timer started, it stayed on 2 percent for about five minutes but was showing objects scanned, then jumped to 18 percent, and stayed on there for about 5 minutes, then it jumped to 78 percent and stayed there until 20 minutes elapsed, then jumped to completed at 20 minutes and 10 seconds. The thing is it took about twice as long as version 2.5 takes to do the same quick scan, and that version wouldn’t get stuck and jump levels. It just ran and showed steady process on the meter, so my question is: is IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta 1.0 malfunctioning, or is this normal?

IObit Malware Fighter Report.log

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 3.0.0.60

Database Version: 1410

Time Elapsed: 00:20:10

Objects Scanned: 62740

Threats Found: 0

Save Time: 1/19/2015 3:39:09 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_14449_1421657227260_75[/ATTACH]

I'd like to see an open ports scanner for more advanced users. As malware has many ingress points, an open port list may be beneficial. Also a tool like the performance monitor in ASC 8 for your browser that shows the level of potential harm a site may cause based on a history, by some type of indicator, perhaps like a stoplight.

Hi Ksquared,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have written them down and will inform our manager for further consideration.

Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers.

Hi Ksquared,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have written them down and will inform our manager for further consideration.

Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers.

I tried downloading program that was supposed to remove vosteran but my anti-virus blocked as a virus.

Question: Isn't IObit a Malware remover ?

Why are we searching for a solution elsewhere ? What is IObit doing ?

Hi Ken1939,

Sorry that IMF failed to detect Ken1939. Our engineers are collecting the related information now. I believe that it will be removed by IMF soon.

Cheers.

That link was refused by my Anti Virus.

Isn't IObit a malware remover ?

What are they doing ?

Hi Ken1939,

IObity Malware Fighter is an antimalware program. It is able to detect and remove various kinds of malware, like spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers.

What link did you exactly refer to? Please describe the issue in details. If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.