IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Cicely

Thank you for the feedback. This is the Majorgeeks site, which is a recommended 3rd party site for downloading Iobit products.

However, as I stated previously, do not click on Scans which are offered or any other offers which are advertised. Click only on the download for the product you want.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not comfortable with how it always popup when nothing is wrong except scanning in process unless it detected viruses, its ok and also sometimes the windows action center didn't detect the malware fighter if its already enabled. anyway its great! just sometimes it hold onto some of my games/software, making it crashes and stopped working i have to close malware fighter to run them again.

Eldrants

If you include your affected games/software in the IMF ignore list, then it will not scan them, which should stop the crash problem. However you must be sure that these games/software are

not capable of getting malware/viruses over the net, while they are active.

Eldrants

If you include your affected games/software in the IMF ignore list, then it will not scan them, which should stop the crash problem. However you must be sure that these games/software are

not capable of getting malware/viruses over the net, while they are active.

a lot MMO game used some kind of protection for its game but malware fighter somehow block it and cant launch until it is closed and i also use official approved mod for my game, Payday 2 and a lot in the payday 2 steam forum iobit was the problem. well i guess thats how protective the product is. Edit: and oh yeah already added to ignore list. still crashes the game

Malware Fighter 3 should also include the removal of unwanted PUP's like for example MySearchDial which is quite nasty. I have removed almost all of it except a single piece in Registry. I have tried Malwarebytes anti-malware both the free & full addition, which can see it but cannot remove it. Also tried their online help to no avail.

All of your free Malware fighter software's including Your Malware Fighter 3 cannot see it

As mentioned by someone else, the warning pops up way to often. An example is when I go to a sight like Norton, which is a well known and trusted site. I then download an updated program. the warning pops up and I then have to click allow to continue. In your software programing you should be able to write and additional question "is this a known and trusted site? If yes ignore if no popup"

I like the new user interface, but I believe it could be improved immensely with two changes.

1. The radar sweep is catchy, but you should change the accompanying phrase from “Fixing…” to “Scanning…”
  2. The magnifying glass icon is dated and made redundant by the radar sweep graphic. The percentage completed status is too small and could easily be overlooked. I suggested replacing the magnifying glass icon with large green digital numbers indicating process percentage completed status.

I wish iobit would integrate the Iobit Malware fighter into the Advanced System care product. Combine the products into an all in one solution.

I agree, the malware fighter should be purchased through the advanced system care program. That way you have one super ultimate utencil. Also keeps you from having 2 programs always running perhaps it was even save RAM memory by inter grating the two products. Besides that Iobit products are my go to solution to my PC problems or my recommendation to friends and family.

I just downloaded the Malware product and it preformed very well. I look forward to using it and critiquing it on this site.

There is something that happened when I went to down load the Malware. It told me to run a program before downloading the Malware. The program said"EDITORS PICK: Reimage PC Repair - Destroy Malware, Remove Spyware & Repair the damage! [TABLE=class: text_table]

[TR]

[TD]http://cdnrep.reimage.com/website/newwebsite/lp/majorgeeks/mg_728x90.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

scanned my computer and then tried to sell me a software product that did basically what IObit Product I bought was suppose to do. Than I called a number that is supposed to register my two Pro products. When I called the number it went to India were the person on the phone spent well over an hour selling me on a product that would give me a computer repair service for $400.00. This is not the way to sell your products. If I get you to stop ruining your name I will have earned my free Malware product.

Thanks Scannan.

Hi sknbutch,

Sorry for any trouble you encountered. The URL you provided is not for IObit Malwarew Fighter. Please download it from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_malware_fighter.html and click Download@MajorGeeks to start download.

Cheers.

i'm not comfortable with how it always popup when nothing is wrong except scanning in process unless it detected viruses, its ok and also sometimes the windows action center didn't detect the malware fighter if its already enabled. anyway its great! just sometimes it hold onto some of my games/software, making it crashes and stopped working i have to close malware fighter to run them again.

Hi Eldrants,

Sorry for the trouble you encountered.

Please help us investigate with the steps below:

1. Regarding the issue "it always popup when nothing is wrong except scanning in process ", please provide us with the detailed information.

2. Concerning the issue "sometimes the windows action center didn't detect the malware fighter if its already enabled.", please send us the screenshot of the trouble so that we can check it clearly.

3. As for the third issue, please inform us which games/software has such trouble. Please send us the screenshot of the error message for our further investigation.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for your time in advance.

Version 3 works completely different than the previous versions do therefore it seems not to detect anything as the previous versions had.

Hi DanielH,

Please describe the issue in detail for our further investigation.

Thanks in advance.

Malware Fighter 3 should also include the removal of unwanted PUP's like for example MySearchDial which is quite nasty. I have removed almost all of it except a single piece in Registry. I have tried Malwarebytes anti-malware both the free & full addition, which can see it but cannot remove it. Also tried their online help to no avail.

All of your free Malware fighter software's including Your Malware Fighter 3 cannot see it

Hi geelong65,

Please start your PC into safe mode, run a full scan with your antivirus program and IMF to remove all the threats found, and then check if the problem is solved.

Cheers.

Needless to say that I am a "tabula rasa" in this field, but satisfied with the result. Boring Addsby Info (see the app) didnt go away before deep scan of MWF 3 beta. Every other medicine was in vane.

Hi bakitwo,

Sorry that the screenshot you provided is too small to see. Please upload it to http://www.wikisend.com and give us the download so that we can see it clearly.

Thank you.

RE: Feedback for IOBit Malware Fighter 3: I am a novice/rookie to computer use relevant to anti-viral, anti-malware etc. -- everything to do with protecting my computer. On the advice of my brother, who is much more computer literate, I downloaded the free Advanced Care System 8 which also included the anti-malware programs, and the IObit Fighter 3. I am trying hard to keep my computer safe and risk free, and so far I like what the programs are showing, but I am very confused by the constant promotion of the suggestion to upgrade to the new Professional one. I can understand need in the future to upgrade in order to keep up with new problems as they arise, however, if I have a good program in place from the beginning, why should I need to upgrade immediately?

This makes me leary of the effectiveness of the program in the first place and initiates the thought that perhaps I would be better off with different ones put out by Norton or MacFee. I also feel that the programming isn't particularly user-friendly, at least to a novice! Without any kind of a tutorial, I find myself somewhat lost in knowing exactly what I should be doing, or what half of the things even mean. Not to mention how time-consuming it is, and still not knowing whether there is full protection or not -- especially when you click on things to fix or improve them, and it takes you directly to having to purchase because apparently your free trial version isn't working well enough! I was under the impression that free trials are to prove to a customer how good the programs are, in the hopes that future upgrades are inevitable because of the good quality of the consumer item being tried. However, if in order to have full protection, I have to upgrade right away, before I've even had the opportunity to check out the program's effectiveness, it simply makes me want to investigate other possibilities. I highly suggest you provide more comprehensive operation of your programming -- make it easy for the uninformed to understand and feel confident in its use -- I know that would make a huge difference to me, and I also believe to a majority of newbie computer users. Thank you.

DJean

Hi DJean,

Please send us the screenshot of the constant promotion you mentioned for our further investigation.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Moreover, we'd like to let you know that we are editing the product manual which will help you understand the program more. And it will be included in the final release version of IMF 3.

Cheers.

Archived