IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Smart Defrag v4

Cicely

Smart defrag 4 or any update, normally the link gotes to CNN (JUNK) clcik to upgrade and then about everything comes up except the actual DL, 4 have actually DLd the BUY now (its not FREE) iswhat they tell me, others seem to find some site that 'BAM YOUR INFECTED - CALL THIS NUMBER OR YOUR SYSTEM = ETC ETC, I tell them click the upgrade an wait, then suddenly it will popup with run or save...

they can then do either one... so of the 10 locals that I know that really like the FREE but are scared that they will DL the SPAM site, or link to the buy to use...

Pro. it is very mis leading. to them....

SSD issue, instead of linking me to the forum to FIX. (which i know how to do myself) it should be fixed for the person who does not know what to do. and assume that you program works as intended.

Boy! Snuffy is really hard to understand = sorry bout that. but yes to many I have hard to understand. so it is either fix the program or let it not work properly.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thats OK, i know the links are good, but it takes a bit for the DL to start and many think the DL links on the next page is what to use. so they fix it by (i do it ever weekend for them)

and the SSD issue is only every system that I (work on) the fix for me is Reinstall ASC then manually move to partition on SSD and manual trim then - then ASC sees it is SSD then works properly,

some time on external USB2 & 3 std hdds it sees as SSD and trims then i have to manal defrag via command prompt. then ASC works it properly.

again sorry if members and mods find me hard to understand.... some time ol hillbillys talk that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I have a question about smart defrag 4. Every time my computer restarts I get a pop-up saying that I need to update my software to 4,3 the newest one I have 4.2 and I go thru the install 4 times now and when it is done my software still says 4.2. Why does it either not upgrade or stop installing, what am I doing wrong?

Hi CKCustom,

Have you tried uinstalling Smart Defrag 4.2 with IObit Uninstaller in deep uninstall mode and installing Smart Defrag 4.3 setup file which can be downloaded from the link in Smart Defrag v4.3 (4.3.0.847) is released. [October 27, 2015] topic?

Also try to install it As Administrator.

Please note that you have to configure Smart Defrag 4.3 all over again as per your needs.

Cheers.