IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Giveaway-Free ASC Pro

samr

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for fun

I think it's no more than attempt to play on words much like the LifeHacker Free Software We're Most Thankful For title was.

I guess they are just giving thanks to those users who stuck by them by giving away a free years subscription.

I'm excited and I'm not even going to try and get one as I bought a copy about one month ago.

By the way, I write ThanksGiving (I'm not from the USA). But then, I write CyberCafe too :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Bad picture

Aside:

I wish IObit would get rid of that picture of Sammy Robbins, not just because she has her feet on the desk (which is bad enough) but I am not interested in seeing the bottom of her boots.

By the way, pointing your feet at someone (even in a picture) is considered very bad manners or even insulting in some parts of the world, Thailand is one example.

All the best, woz of oz

Aside:

I wish IObit would get rid of that picture of Sammy Robbins, not just because she has her feet on the desk (which is bad enough) but I am not interested in seeing the bottom of her boots.

By the way, pointing your feet at someone (even in a picture) is considered very bad manners or even insulting in some parts of the world, Thailand is one example.

All the best, woz of oz

but this is not Thailand.

I have a clarification from IObit that makes more sense. They are changing the wording:

We will change the text to "The free giveaway will be available for one day randomly from November 20 to 27 as a ThanksGiving gift."

So it will be available for ONE day only during that time period.So keep checking!

samr.

I have a clarification from IObit that makes more sense. They are changing the wording:

We will change the text to "The free giveaway will be available for one day randomly from November 20 to 27 as a ThanksGiving gift."

So it will be available for ONE day only during that time period.So keep checking!

samr.

Thanks for clarifying. Hopefully I'll able to get one myself :twisted:

OK, it is changed to:

The free giveaway will be available for one day randomly from November 20 to 27 as a ThanksGiving gift.

http://db.iobit.com/license-free/include/images4.gif Coming soon...

The gift is on the way. Please check the page later.

Cheers.

Give Away Of The Day ?

I just had a thought.

I wonder if this IObit giveaway will actually be a Give Away Of The Day ?

That would give it a lot more exposure but then it depends on whether IObit is looking for more exposure or just giving thanks to those customers who already use the free version

It will be interesting to see if this happens :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived